• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Squirrel_killer-

The blade in the dark and the hand at your throat
Long ago. But I agree. It was short. Especially compared to Oblivion's.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
I just recently completed it and the ending was unbelievably epic. However it did approach too quickly.

Belle

Fool of Hearts - Laughter Incarnate
When I started the game I did just the main quest, nothing else until I finished O_O That led to me dying at least 150 times and managing to complete it at level nine xD

skyrimdefender112

When I started the game I did just the main quest, nothing else until I finished O_O That led to me dying at least 150 times and managing to complete it at level nine xD

damn well thats epic you beat it at a low level i waited unti i was like level 40 to complete it

Raven

The main is too short and the last battle has been quite easy in all my playthroughs, compared to the one on top of the Throat of the World (which was epic on my pure mage character)
Dunno if its just me but I feel I MUST complete the main quest before I do anything else. Probably the reason it seems so short to me

dms

Lonely Loner
I agree, it was incredibly short. Nearing the climax of the Main Quest, I usually join The Companions to help with leveling and gear. Each time I play, defeating Alduin becomes easier and easier.

General Theodred

for the love of Talos...
I have always completed the faction quests and other side quests before touching the main quest. It just doesn't feel right to me if the Dragonborn, slayer of Alduin the world-eater, is doing errands for a cheap brynjolf or astrid guy.:cool:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

skyrimdefender112

I have always completed the faction quests and other side quests before touching the main quest. It just doesn't feel right to me if the Dragonborn, slayer of Alduin the world-eater, is doing errands for a cheap brynjolf or astrid guy.:cool:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

that is true and also i agree with your picture it can never be beaten so much stuff to do in it and i love daedric armor so far its bad ass although i bet dragon armor even more bad ass

Spiral Power!

Abenddrachen
I like to do the main quest very last, except for the Civil War for extra quest reasons.

I like to get insanely powerful beforehand, crank the difficulty up to max, and turn on deadly dragons and stronger alduin mods as well to make the ending super epic.