Any PS3 players out here?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Valyn

Yet I'm surprised at the lack of glitches for the PS3 though compared to (what I've heard) with the Xbox
Hmm, the only glitches/bugs ive had on xbox is freeze on loading screen sometimes, or speech/audio problems.

Raven

Hmm, the only glitches/bugs ive had on xbox is freeze on loading screen sometimes, or speech/audio problems.

Both must be pretty much on par then. I heard some absolutely crappy reviews on Skyrim for PS3 when it first came out, took me nearly 2 months to actually take the risk and buy it, but as I said I've had hardly any issues

Valyn

Both must be pretty much on par then. I heard some absolutely crappy reviews on Skyrim for PS3 when it first came out, took me nearly 2 months to actually take the risk and buy it, but as I said I've had hardly any issues
Yeah, and PS3 users are the only ones who can complain about the DLC, because PC have their fancy mods.

OmNomNombies

Let me show you my cats.
Yet I'm surprised at the lack of glitches for the PS3 though compared to (what I've heard) with the Xbox

wat i dont even...

The PS3 version has been absolutely riddled with issues for a great many users. Try the PS3 section of the official Bethsoft forums, you'll find a crowd that's none too pleased, for the most part.

Indeed, I'm a PS3 user who has spent far more time awaiting patches (first to fix the lag issue at release, and then to fix the issues introduced with each subsequent patch) than I have actually playing legitimate gameplay. I'm currently awaiting the M.I.A. 1.6 patch that supposedly cleared up the issue I'm having where my enemies will no longer respawn. Quite the game breaker, that one.

Which really is a letdown, because if the big, glaring issues such as that one could be cleared up, Skyrim would be an amazing game. It's a great accomplishment regardless, but I'd really like to...you know, be able to play it. It could be a great PS3 game, for sure; I've no doubt it already is for those of us not experiencing game breaking bugs.

Here's hoping we'll get patch 1.6 and that'll be the end of our plight. I've always been a fan of Bethsoft's games, TES especially, and when I do finally get to play Skyrim without fear of breaking my quests, I'll be one happy gamer.

Raven

wat i dont even...

The PS3 version has been absolutely riddled with issues for a great many users. Try the PS3 section of the official Bethsoft forums, you'll find a crowd that's none too pleased, for the most part.

Indeed, I'm a PS3 user who has spent far more time awaiting patches (first to fix the lag issue at release, and then to fix the issues introduced with each subsequent patch) than I have actually playing legitimate gameplay. I'm currently awaiting the M.I.A. 1.6 patch that supposedly cleared up the issue I'm having where my enemies will no longer respawn. Quite the game breaker, that one.

Which really is a letdown, because if the big, glaring issues such as that one could be cleared up, Skyrim would be an amazing game. It's a great accomplishment regardless, but I'd really like to...you know, be able to play it. It could be a great PS3 game, for sure; I've no doubt it already is for those of us not experiencing game breaking bugs.

Here's hoping we'll get patch 1.6 and that'll be the end of our plight. I've always been a fan of Bethsoft's games, TES especially, and when I do finally get to play Skyrim without fear of breaking my quests, I'll be one happy gamer.

It's interesting how some PS3 users don't have many glitches, while others are absolutely f***fed in every hole by them. It's be interesting why this happens
I haven't had any major glitches as I said apart from the loading one, I didn't even get the water bug. I've had a rage-free Skyrim time

OmNomNombies

Let me show you my cats.
It's interesting how some PS3 users don't have many glitches, while others are absolutely f***fed in every hole by them. It's be interesting why this happens
I haven't had any major glitches as I said apart from the loading one, I didn't even get the water bug. I've had a rage-free Skyrim time

I envy you for that.

It is strange, though. There are some PS3 users like yourself who've had only minor glitches if any at all. Then there's people like me who've had major bugs from the get-go. In fact, now that I think on it, I can't remember a single instance where I've experienced one of those minor, more-amusing-than-frustrating bugs that usually come with a game like this. No reverse dragons, messed up NPCs, minor quest glitches. I just seem to have been stuck with the bad ones. Supposedly it all depends on what you do in your game and in what order you do them that causes some sort of issues with the PS3 (at least that was the 'explanation' for the lag glitch from release), so it could literally be just a game of chance.

All I know is, I want to play Skyrim. |:

Annageckos

I am playing the game without any patches at all. My PS3 is not hooked up the the internet. The biggest issue I have is lag. And that is only a problem if I play the game for hours. Then all I need to do is turn of the system, wait a few minutes and turn it back on. I also get lag on larger save files, which is a pain, but still playable. I wish I could get the patches to fix this. I need to figure out how to get the PS3 online. There are other problems, but nothing gamebreaking.

Oh, one annoying glitch in my current game. If I try to sell to hunters they take my item but don't pay me for it. It is pissing me off, so I just pick pocket their gold.

I am on a PS3. I've had a couple of issues but nothing too serious.
Same here. PS3 is awesome. Lets hope the Xboxer's Dawnguard month will help work out the bugs for our release. Sounds like they are having some big issues....no surprises there. Actually, I will be surprised if they don't roll out the same Dawnguard bugs to us.

MrCostari

I'm suprised by how many PS3 players we have here! Anyone willing to add a fellow Skyrim player? MrCostari is the PSN.

ShoCh

I play on PS3 and I love it. The graphics are beautiful and since the patch there are no more lagging issues. I love it when I get occasional bug because I find them really funny. Once I was in the Black Marsh and my follower was lying flat on the ground but was still talking to me and following me (I think I accidentally hit him with an arrow enchanted with paralyse). Cracked me up it did. :D

Daftchunk

I've had a few game breaking bugs since release but since the latest patch I've been ok. One or two broken quests but not to shabby

My psn is the same as my username if you want to add me

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
I play on PS3 too. Also got a few mates who do too. The only glitch I get is getting stuck on the loading screen. Doesn't happen too often thankfully but it's friggin annoying
AGREED!!!! So Annoying!

Achsah

I play on PS3, and not too glitchy. Loading screens take a long time and I do have a few missions stuck in my log that I can't seem to complete due to bugs, but given the scope of the game, I don't consider them that big of a problem.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD