Any idea on what this might be/mean?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

AdrenaLiNv1

During a quest I encountered this wall art (screenshot below), any idea on it's meaning?

This forum looks awesome by the way.

TESV2012-04-0220-02-23-01.png

Serebro Moniker

He who moves it moves it
Y'know, that looks exactly like a dragon priest. Where did you find it?
Hmm...
I didn't think so at first, but then I remembered that Dragon Priests are actually just Draugr, they used to be human.
So yeah, you're probably right. How intriguing.

Neriad13

Premium Member
Hmm...
I didn't think so at first, but then I remembered that Dragon Priests are actually just Draugr, they used to be human.
So yeah, you're probably right. How intriguing.

It'd be even more intriguing if it was in an area where you encountered a dragon priest. Maybe the mural was a warning! ;)

Necromis

If it is a dragon priest I wanna know what he named is dog. The one on the right looking at him. LOL

tigersauce

Caravan Guard
I've seen this too and I think I saw while I was doing the Forbidden Legends quest. I believe I saw it at Geirmund's Hall on one of the Ancient Nordic claw puzzles' walls. I'm pretty sure there's more of them too though, it looks like a dragon priest but I don't think it has much significance.

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
could make a good signature if one was well versed in photoshop

Slyboy87787

Proz Tipz expert
I don't think so, Jackie Chan. I'm pretty sure that is the Seal of the Imperial lords. It's not even from Skyrim, it's from Star Trek

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
Powerful dude with daggers, lots of fire, a demonic looking face above and 6 deadish looking dudes carrying 2 dead dudes to him and a dog on the right. seems like a dragon priest, but the dog and the demonic face just don't seem to fit. I don't know if I'm over analyzing or trying to make it seem like something it's not, but I bet it has something to do with Clavicus Vile, the dog just makes it seem most likely to me

Rex Prime

Premium Airtcle Writer
There are tons of mysterious things like this in Nordic Ruins, seen stranger then this, i wonder what they mean, maybe all those drawings shows the history of those who made this place, or something like this.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts