Any Bleach (Manga) fans here?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
What do you guys think of the latest arc?

IMO I find it hell of a lot better then the fullbring arc. I was almost attempting to drop bleach all together because of that arc, but it seems like Kubo pick the quality back up and now leading it to the right direction.

bananban

I used to really like it. Then fullbring happened and I haven't been able to force myself through any of it. It was just getting too ridiculous in my mind. I enjoyed it up until Aizen's ridiculous transformations and Ichigo's even more ridiculous powerups needed to defeat Aizen's overpowered-ness. I'll still have a soft spot for everything all the way up until the Fake Karakura Town arc, though.

bananban

I'll check it out, maybe Kubo has redeemed himself over the big hole he dug himself into with the Fake Karakura Town arc and the Fullbring arc, those were just awful.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
Yeah I feel your pain after the FKT and fullbring arc.. For me that is I see Kubo truly redeemed himself since then.

I wont say much regarding to this new arc but Damn! Its like watching the stockmarket crash down but then rose back up again.

It's safe to say that I'm back at playing my Bleach music since the devastating Fullbring arc. It's a nice feeling to see that bleach maybe coming back :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts