• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Nice. Grads to you Dulac.
I was actually surprised that I was able to succeed after all the trouble I'd had the night before, but you guys really helped. While it was satisfying to beat Alduin, it just seemed anti-climatic. There really wasn't very much to get there (gold wise) and there doesn't seem to be a followup.

Sheuneux

Guardian of Talos Worship
I found Alduin to be almost to easy, but that was at Expert difficulty. It would of been nice if the main storyline was longer.

Daelon DuLac

I'm getting that everyone is telling me that, once I've killed Alduin in Sovngaard, that's it on the main storyline? I thought I'd done something wrong. I was under the impression that I was to join the Blades and be told to kill good ole' P'Dawg. The only thing that happened is that I re-appeared at the Throat of the World and everybody ignored me. Not sure if this is a repercussion of not going back to Delphine & her elderly boyfriend for the one shout, or what. All I can hope is that something more happens. Seemed kind of flat. Anybody know if the Skyhaven temple is mine now?

Nighthiker77

Partharnax has some dialog right when you get back. The Blades already told you to kill him at the peace talks unless you managed to get past them somehow. You can go in the temple any time you want but it isn't yours.

Daelon DuLac

Partharnax has some dialog right when you get back. The Blades already told you to kill him at the peace talks unless you managed to get past them somehow. You can go in the temple any time you want but it isn't yours.
Never had any peace talks and I tried to talk to Paarthanax and there wasn't an option. Maybe I should go visit him or them? Fortunately I'm not really interested in the temple anyhow. Who does it belong to?

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Succeeded thanks to all the advice. Did it by myself, using sneak and utterly destroyed every last thing there. The final battle itself in Sovengaard was epic, but the aftermath was totally disappointing. Just reappeared on top of the Throat of the World. Paarthanax wouldn't speak to me and there seemed to be no follow-up (not even a note from Delphine - and if anyone would stick her nose in, it would be her). Oh well, maybe something will happen later. At least I'm rid of Alduin. He's was just so annoyingly arrogant.

Awesome job. Yeah don't expect any accolades from anyone. Like, no party or anything..lol. I think I had one random guard thank me but that was it. Hello? I just saved ALL your Asses! Very disappointing.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Never had any peace talks and I tried to talk to Paarthanax and there wasn't an option. Maybe I should go visit him or them? Fortunately I'm not really interested in the temple anyhow. Who does it belong to?

I think Skyborn Temple was a Dragon temple at one stage but now the Blades occupy it. You must have completed the Civil war campaign if you didn't have to do the peace talks (that's what happened to me). If you do go to the temple they will want you to kill Paarthanax before they give you any more assistance, but then they aren't really needed for any other quests, so easy to just ignore.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts