Another Character Question,

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ShadowMage

Article Writer
If anyone read my last post, they would know that my Level 26 assassin-mage just got erased.

So my next question is: What class(E.G; warrior, mage) would be the most satisfying class to play as? Also what race is best fitted for the class you chose?

(I'm going to play on Master difficulty, so I have a sense of pride)

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
Master difficulty is pretty hard so prepare to be annoyed and frustrated a lot of the time. It really depends on what type of character you like to play. If you like being an assault/rambo type of guy then go warrior, if you like blasting foes with spells then make a mage, if you like being a sneaky assassin then be a thief. There's also plenty of mixed builds you can make since everything is based on skills.

I chose to be a mage because I love magic, always have. I choose mage character in any game I ever play, as long as it's an option. So, you can't really go by what someone else says, it's more of how you feel about playing that type of character.

ShadowMage

Article Writer
Well, nvm. I just made and Orc dual wield warrior. I'll be posting what I've been doing.
As of now, I killed Anise( The witch near riverwood), I am now heading towards PineWatch

ShadowMage

Article Writer
Master difficulty is pretty hard so prepare to be annoyed and frustrated a lot of the time. It really depends on what type of character you like to play. If you like being an assault/rambo type of guy then go warrior, if you like blasting foes with spells then make a mage, if you like being a sneaky assassin then be a thief. There's also plenty of mixed builds you can make since everything is based on skills.

I chose to be a mage because I love magic, always have. I choose mage character in any game I ever play, as long as it's an option. So, you can't really go by what someone else says, it's more of how you feel about playing that type of character.

And thanks, I might turn him in to a SpellSword

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
Ah just a heads up. You'll be one shotted by mostly everything. Don't take fighting wolves lightly either lol.

ShadowMage

Article Writer
And now I realize I'm only good being an assassin, that 30x damage helps, a lot.
Even with an IRON dagger, you can one shot pretty much any enemy under level 10.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts