Annoyingest enemy NPC or creature

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

VKitKat

Most Commonly known as The Dragonborn
We all know about skeevers, wolves, bandits, the common attacking who just randomly lunges at you with a knife... but, which one is most annoying? Personally, I HATE wolves. Everytime I'm just chillin' on the road I hear a howl every 5 seconds and when you get attacked you pee your pants when you dont notice. What about you guys though?

Admiral Snackbar

it's a...well, you know.
Chaurus. Or is it chauri? Anyway, I can't stand those things. It doesn't help that I'm usually dealing with about 10 Falmer in some dank cave when these things decide to show up, usually in numbers.

lonewolf

wolves dont bother me that much since i can get leather from them to spam smithing. For me after like the 30th dragon encounter they start to get old fast im probably the only player who thinks so lol.

Admiral Snackbar

it's a...well, you know.
For me after like the 30th dragon encounter they start to get old fast im probably the only player who thinks so lol.
No, it gets old. In fact, I was using the Dawnstar sanctuary as my home base, but finally moved out after getting stalked by Elder dragons every freaking time I went there. It was like clockwork. Every now and then, fine. But not every time.

nacman99

bunnies.always fluffing bunnies.

just kidding, the most annoying creture is the slaughterfish because is fluffing annoying that the start to bite you when you swim. i once had seven slaughterfish following me down a river.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
just kidding, the most annoying creture is the slaughterfish because is f***ing annoying that the start to bite you when you swim. i once had seven slaughterfish following me down a river.

Yeah they get pretty irritating when trying to fast travel:

-- Map
-- Choose Location
-- ** FAST TRAVEL!
-- Denied
-- "You cannot fast travel when enemies are nearby."
-- Spin camera to find red dots.
-- Red dots appear to be Slaughterfish in the middle of a lake.
-- Run a bit more to get away.
-- Attempt Fast Travel again
-- Denied, again.
-- "You cannot fast travel when enemies are nearby."
-- Notice red dots following you down the river.
-- RAGE FIREBALLS INTO RIVER.
-- Miss.
-- Give up and run all the way to destination.

El Fonz0

Sigdis Gaulderson and his Triple Disarm attack, getting me mid arrow-pull-back
Slaughterfish. Never allowing me to fast travel.
Falmer. Poisoning me with every slash/arrow.
Chaurus. Frostflow Lighthouse. Went there to get a book as my mage. So tough to kill with magic.

Ahallsway

The most annoying enemy to me lately has to be the dawnguard. I chose the vampire lord path, and now that im finished I cant stop running into 3 dawnguard everywhere I go.

Chadonraz

Sigdis Gauldurson.
I lost Dawnbreaker in that fight. :mad:
Had to restart that final battle, with a random weapon I got from a Draugr.

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
Falmer. Bloody Falmer. They're sickening.

Also, the fact that wolves respawn every, like, five seconds is annoying, too.

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
I loathe Ice Wraiths. If it was possible I would pee on the ice pile of everyone of them that i killed.

The most annoying enemies are the ones that dodge my arrows when they can't even see where I am.

Ritterkreuz

The most annoying enemies are the ones that dodge my arrows when they can't even see where I am.

I hate that crap. You fire an arrow and they instantly shift 2 feet to one side.

Cylos

The Last Dragonborn
Bears, but not because of difficulty. When they randomly attack with no notice and my immediate reaction is:
"Where in Oblivion did you come from!"

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
The most annoying enemy to me lately has to be the dawnguard. I chose the vampire lord path, and now that im finished I cant stop running into 3 dawnguard everywhere I go.

Lucky duck. I wish I'd run into more groups of Volkihar Vampires. They make excellent and guilt-free thralls.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts