• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Silk Zither

Ok, this issue has come to the point where I can no longer endure. I get these npcs that keep telling me to get out of their house even though I didn't break in the first place. The old hag at Markath's alchemy store sent in guards in the middle of my potion brew because I didn't get out upon shop closing hour. And just then, in Morthal, as I was discussing a vampire cure with Falion, Agni kept yapping "you need to leave you need to leave you need to leave you need to leave... hey! get out of here". This is SO annoying when I'm trying to concentrate on what Falion is saying. I swear I am that close to butchering the girl! This yapping is even more annoying than hearing Nelkir!

Do people have similar experience? Or is this a bug? Have to say, I haven't noticed this problem till recently, after updating USKP (along with the Dawnguard one), so if anybody think this is a bug, let me know, and if there is a fix. I don't mind npcs saying this if I break into their home, but not when I have first entered the house legally.

ThriceHeart

Last Hunter of Toru-Manawa
Being that NPCs do need to sleep and keeping them awake would make them feel a bit miffed I would have to say it was but of the experience. The only problem I ever had that was similar was when I had walked into Belethor's shop through the back door to sell him some stuff in the afternoon when he kept telling me to leave his shop.

I am under the assumption that NPCs are very sensitive about privacy given that some are willing to kill you for entering. E.g the old lady with the shack up by Riverwood.

Silk Zither

I've never been so pissed by anyone in this game. I had to walk out as soon as I finished my conversation with Falion coz I didn't want her to send in the guards. I mean as a master vampire, I'm being ordered around by a little girl...

But I'll be paying her a visit later tonight when she falls asleep... I've never fed on anyone since becoming a vamp, didn't want to lose my values you know... But I think I will make this one an exception...

Jei El

We will be avenged.
Subtitles.

Silk Zither

Grrr! Can't bite children... no pickpocket prompt. Disappointing...

Upon waking... Agni: "Can't a woman get a moment to herself? Leave me!"

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
You have violated the laws of Skyrim. Trespassing is still trespassing regardless of how you entered a building. Take heed of the residents or shopkeepers when they tell you to leave lest you incur the financially crippling bounty of five septims...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts