• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Would it be okay is I post Kotaku Anime reviews here as well?

Really get some movement Here and give me something to do.

Hime

The Mighty Lurk Queen
Why not, Zhen?
For requesting anime suggestions, please state those of which you have already seen and what type you are looking for. Any of you are welcome to do so since I love giving people new anime to watch.
I'll most likely post up my recent discoveries and first impressions as well as afterthoughts and the final ratings.
If you have anime that I have not seen, you can request me to watch it as well.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
http://kotaku.com/if-you-like-x-men-you-ll-probably-like-hamatora-1565930161

Hamatora is the story of a group of mutants (or “minimum holders” as they are called) who have opened up a private detective agency. So it’s pretty much Peter David’s X-Factor only with a different cast—on the surface at least.
Like in any superhero story, there are the common superpower staples like super strength and electricity manipulation. But it’s the odd powers that the series comes up with—like mind-controlling sweat pheromones or appearing beautiful but only on camera—that make the series so fun. Nice, the main character of the show, has powers that allow him to travel along sound waves—basically letting him move at the speed of sound. And interestingly, each mutant’s power is activated by an external trigger—e.g., removing glasses, putting on headphones, biting a taser, chewing gum, or praying to God.
Also, the world of Hamatora, while having more than its fair share of mutants, has managed to keep their existence a half-secret. The rich, powerful, or just well-connected know of their existence—and are thus known to hire them—but the general populace has no idea that mutants live among them. This setting thus allows the characters to use their powers without repercussions while on a job, but also lets them live relatively normal lives and move among non-powered people with ease.

Hime

The Mighty Lurk Queen
Of the Week is finally here!

Anime of the Week: Valvrave the Liberator
51744.jpg

If you love Gurren Lagaan, Vandread or Code Geass, this is the anime for you. Amazing plot, action and characters. As a sidenote, both opening themes are done by T.M. Revolution, who also did the opening Resonance from the anime Soul Eater.

Female character of the week: Chitoge Kirisaki from Nisekoi
Don't let her appearance fool you. This spunky character packs a punch in the anime Nisekoi. Born into a Yakuza (or gang) family, she's tough as nails. I haven't seen very much of it but she makes her impression from episode 1 by literally flying into the anime... or was it the main character, Raki's, face... with her knees. I seriously am enjoying her outwardly tough nature (because she's too tough to admit she's a good person.)
Chitoge_Key_Visual.png

Male Character of the Week: Nezumi (Rat) from No. 6
Rat is a great character. He has to hit my top favorite characters. Born in a world where he has to hid his emotions and not get attach, he really opens up to to the main character, enough to really make you like him. He's smart and capable. Most importantly, he got a big laugh out of me in one scene. A whore corners the main character and kisses him without warning. Rat rescues him but the whore complains, saying "He'll have to pay for the kiss". Rat responds by kissing her, and states "Keep the change". This character fought into my heart from the very start of the anime and I hope to see more of him.
Nezumi_colored1.jpg

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
My list looks puny compared to you guys.

Naruto/Naruto Shippuden
Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan
Bleach
Fairy Tail
One Piece
Watched some DBZ back in the day

Jader

The Mystic Marksman
Actually have an a list i wrote down years ago.
(just fyi i dont know what their actual japanese names are,just the names used on tv)
-Bleach
-Corpse Princess
-Fullmetal Alchemist(both original and brotherhood)
-Fullmetal Panic
-Code Geass
-Spice&Wolf
-Devil May Cry
-Gundam(pretty much all variations)
-Neon Genesis Evangelion
-Blood+
-Trinity Blood
-Hellsing(both original and Ultimate)
-Black Lagoon(favorite to date)
-One Piece
-Naruto(both original and Shippuden)
-Inuyasha
-Big O
-Claymore

Im sure Im forgetting some but Ill update as it goes.

as far as requests go,Im pretty much open to any and all.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Just for fun I am gonna do a characters of the week

300px-Ikaruga_2559.jpg

Mixing it up. My female Character of the Week.
Ikaruga, Leader of the Trinity Ravens
Anime: Fairy Tail

An epic swords woman who speaks in Haiku. I want to say my favorite thing about her is how gracious and graceful her character is. Personally this character hits a lot of high notes for my tastes(Samurai, (bad) Poetry) and the ability to actually challenge a main cast member). Yet she is a presence for what little time she has.

a17e682aa19eafe09a3cd09eda5226521241938692_full.jpg

This handsome fellow is my Male Character of the weak
Manji, Ronin and Carrying a death wish.
Anime: Blade of the Immortal

Unfortunately, this anime though marvelously done (in my unrefined opinion), was cut so most of you will probably avoid it since it stops mid season. Manji is a cunning warrior and if the series went on would develop into a complex character. Basically a thug who happened to be born into a higher class Manji still lives with a lot of regret and passion. This is a japan in peacetime, so most fights he are in are in back alleys and not the field. While not as complex as many, he is a character you can understand and enjoy watching him work.

Viserion

The Light and Darkness Dragon
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS :D AN ANIME THREAD <3 plz tell me that there is an RP with anime characters and i am going to apply immediately. Btw my fav animes are Fairy Tail and Bleach :p

Viserion

The Light and Darkness Dragon
Also, this might be a bit bold since I just became a member in skyrim forums not too much time ago... do you want me to create an OCC RP with Anime powers ;) not sure about how you can create one, but i can ask some friends. Anyone interested? :p

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Could be fun. The big question does it go into the RP section or the Lobby/ Misc section. But yeah we could work something out. I am afraid I am a poor writer but could be fun.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts