Animals frozen in animations?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

= Keety =

Well it seems I have ran into a strange glitch. I was in the woods in my werewolf and ran into a bear that had no animations and scooting along and also for some random reason had wolf/dog sounds when attacking bear that sounds like a wolf.png . I reloaded a different save and ran into a giant who was also frozen in place(and couldn't hit me) 2012-06-18_00008.jpg And also notices there was some deer/mudcrabs who also where frozen without animations deer walking glitch.jpg and a few other critters. When they die they are unlootable and still stand in place. I thought it was a mod I downloaded and removed them all and also reinstalled skyrim but it still happened. I went back to a reallly old saves and all these things where fine(even ones that had the mod I thought broke the animations) so I'm guessing my most resent saves have a glitched file in them. Does anyone have a possible fix to this? Its kidda annoying but I've come waay to far in this save to go back to the old ones.

= Keety =

Hmm still cant seem to find anyone else with this problem, maybe its just me Oh and I forgot to say this was on PC.

Steve Gad

Also having the same bug, You're the only other person I have seen with this.

Although mine affects all animals.

I think it might be bethesda's fault in 1.6
I too have the roller skating animals and frozen on place when hit by an arrow. Mine are also not lootable. Still looking for answers I'm afraid, although it is only recently that I've had this problem.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts