• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

TheHaydz242

*Sorry if their is a post about this already*

Is their more than one set of Nordic Armor? I lost the helmet and gauntlets, well. When I say lost I really mean glitched, I put them on a mannequin and they disappeared...Is there anyway I can get a new pair or should I load another save?

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
You can craft it yourself once you complete the Companions quest line.

TheHaydz242

Squirrel_killer-

The blade in the dark and the hand at your throat
How long is it? I really don't want to do that. x(
Do you have 2-3 hours? thats how long it normally takes me. Besides werewolf is pretty popular (I personally only have it for the resistances and never use Beast Form that much)

Dar'Neko

Qahnaarin
Go to Forelhost, if you haven't already, it is South-East of Riften, if you have already been there, kill the ghost that departs the Kjenstag Ruins East of Morthal. He appears from 8.pm to 4.am if I remember correctly.

Go to Forelhost, if you haven't already, it is South-East of Riften, if you have already been there, kill the ghost that departs the Kjenstag Ruins East of Morthal. He appears from 8.pm to 4.am if I remember correctly.

Beat me to it. :)

TheHaydz242

Thanks for the help.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts