• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Godric

Do you think at some point we will have the option to be able to smith ancient falmer armor? Personally I really like it and I don't want to enchant it because I know there is only one of them so far. I mean if your character just knows how to make dragon armor shouldn't they just know how to make ancient falmer armor if your skill is high enough?

El Fonz0

Well, I'm pretty sure the secrets of smithing Snow Elven armor has been lost with the ages. So, no.

Godric

Well, I'm pretty sure the secrets of smithing Snow Elven armor has been lost with the ages. So, no.
When was the last time someone was able to make dragon armor though if anyone had before your character?

El Fonz0

Well, that's the thing. Everyone knows that to make Dragon armor, you need their bones and scales and maybe some ebony or iron. But no one knows what's needed to make Ancient Falmer Armor, just that some of it is refined moonstone and is similar to Elven armor.

Godric

Well, that's the thing. Everyone knows that to make Dragon armor, you need their bones and scales and maybe some ebony or iron. But no one knows what's needed to make Ancient Falmer Armor, just that some of it is refined moonstone and is similar to Elven armor.
Good point. haha I guess im just grasping at straws so some update would be added so I could make ancient falmer armor

Diisk

Hey, why is it called ancient falmer armor? When during that time, the falmer didn't exist. Or am I mistaken? I figured it would be called snow elf armor.

Godric

Hey, why is it called ancient falmer armor? When during that time, the falmer didn't exist. Or am I mistaken? I figured it would be called snow elf armor.
That's a good point...your right it should be called ancient snow elf armor

Aeidir

Archmage and Arch Curate
Well, before the Snow Elves became the creatures they are now, they were called the Falmer. Anything with mer means the race is a variety of elf (Dunmer, Altmer, etc.). Gelebor doesn't like being called a Falmer because it's now used to describe the twisted creatures who once were Snow Elves.

ShadowGambit

Well, before the Snow Elves became the creatures they are now, they were called the Falmer. Anything with mer means the race is a variety of elf (Dunmer, Altmer, etc.). Gelebor doesn't like being called a Falmer because it's now used to describe the twisted creatures who once were Snow Elves.

Go tell the Dwemer (dwarf) that they are a variety of elf. I think they will skin you alive if they still exist.

Same for the Orsimer though.

Aeidir

Archmage and Arch Curate
The Dwemer were elves; their name means "Deep Elves," a reference to the fact that they lived underground. The orcs are also elves, as wierd as that sounds. I don't know what their name means though.

ShadowGambit

let say that if I can accept that Dwarves are elves, so I can accept that Orcs are too :D

LordofMethuselah

Vampiric Illusionary Necromage of Destruction
If ya look into the lore for the elder scrolls there apparently is one Dwemer left. He just isn't in skyrim and I can't remember where he is suppose to be.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts