• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Huntagalos

Hey everyone! I was looking around the forums and just now found this section! I can't believe I missed it before! I have been a member since like January I believe... but I'm not sure. I love Skyrim and will follow the rest of the elder scrolls series because of it. This is gonna be a very short intro but yah! Sooooo thanks and CYA!

Rextoret

top kek
Belated welcome Huntagalos! I hope you (continue to) have a wonderful time here at Skyrim Forums.

Rextoret

top kek
People can give you reputation by clicking on 'Give Reputation', which is located down from and to the right of my post count. (In the 'signature'.) It's also next to 'Report'. Taking a look at my post will show you. Typically you only give reputation when someone posts something amazing.

Huntagalos

People can give you reputation by clicking on 'Give Reputation', which is located down from and to the right of my post count. (In the 'signature'.) It's also next to 'Report'. Taking a look at my post will show you. Typically you only give reputation when someone posts something amazing.
ah ok thanks

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts