• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Agentoringe

Am I the only one that thinks tw dawnguard should have had (and COULD have had) more armors/weapons to choose from? I mean, I would like to have a dawnguard mace or sword, or maybe a great axe or great sword, this content would have been perfect for them to release spears as in game content, could have had a "holy halberd of smiting" or something lol different styles of shields, and for goodness sakes made differing vampire armor, like, how about some heavy armor styles??? Or at least more of a variation than different colors >_> plus master vampire armor giving 150% magic regen...you can get master robes of your choice of spell schools that have the same regen rate PLUS a cost reduction to it...why not make the master vampire robes have illusion/conjuration reduction by 25% AND the 150% regen, speaking of the master robes at the college, Bethesda....fix that crap for Xbox so you get 25% reduction to the spell schools that the master robes only have 22% on...plus, the fact that with the new found (for me) that I can get 100% spell absorption and be awesome-er, but I can't cast conjuration spells bc for some reason the game thinks that when I summon a atronach I like how it feels on my skin and it gets absorbed so now I HAVE to have a weapon on my priest bc I can't summon stuff -_-...summoning is not a "on player" effect, fix it! Alteration I could understand...but geez...lol...more complaining to be had later..lol

I totally agree. It was some pretty badass DLC, but they could have done so much more with it. They only added two new series of weapons, and they didn't even make vampire heavy armor! :mad: I AM A WARRIOR! DON'T FORCE ME TO BE A THIEF!

JClarke1953

I would have liked (and Bethesda could always patch in, and we "buy" with a point card, better Vampire Armor, especially when one gets to "full" Vampire. I was a bit disappointed that when getting the final perk, nothing more was available.

Emzilla2

I totally agree with the heavy armor! When my character wants to smash some skulls it would be nice to be you know, well protected? :p

Agentoringe

Ya, new content with 3 new sets of light armor (ancient falmer-that didn't even have a helmet!!!! WHATAFUH??? [and no auriels crown doesn't count!] Dawnguard light and vampire) and 2 sets of heavy (dawnguard heavy and falmer armor heavy) if the next expansion involves the Thalmor, there better be Elven heavy armor...bc they cant all run around in that namby pamby looking armor, there's gotta be some heavy armor (guilded doesn't count) and why no shield for the steel plate armor???? Perfect opportunity for a tower shield there...and maybe a better "female friendly" version of the archmage robes, I know you skyrim ladies have got to be mad bc it makes her look like she's bald under the hood...I can understand criticizing mods that skimpify the armors of the game for females, but there are some (like the archmage robes) that NEED to be more feminine when on a female...i personally play on Xbox, so I don't get to enjoy the wonders of modding, I have to depend on Bethesda to accommodate things...which is pretty much like having a constant "maybe next time" poster following me everywhere lol

Emzilla2

Yeah the Arch-Mage robes make my character look bald. :eek:
I play on both, my Xbox character is for me being completely serious and not cheating but my PC version is for my mods.
I'm not one for skimpy mods neither but who am I to judge? :Dragonborn:

Pileggi

I agree with this. I also would liked to of seen a sun fire enchantment that could be applied to any weapon.

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
Ya, new content with 3 new sets of light armor (ancient falmer-that didn't even have a helmet!!!! WHATAFUH??? [and no auriels crown doesn't count!] Dawnguard light and vampire) and 2 sets of heavy (dawnguard heavy and falmer armor heavy) if the next expansion involves the Thalmor, there better be Elven heavy armor...bc they cant all run around in that namby pamby looking armor, there's gotta be some heavy armor (guilded doesn't count) and why no shield for the steel plate armor???? Perfect opportunity for a tower shield there...and maybe a better "female friendly" version of the archmage robes, I know you skyrim ladies have got to be mad bc it makes her look like she's bald under the hood...I can understand criticizing mods that skimpify the armors of the game for females, but there are some (like the archmage robes) that NEED to be more feminine when on a female...i personally play on Xbox, so I don't get to enjoy the wonders of modding, I have to depend on Bethesda to accommodate things...which is pretty much like having a constant "maybe next time" poster following me everywhere lol

I want some of this to replace the current Elven armor.

:c.

lwKIQ.jpg

JClarke1953

Also, why can't arrow's be poisoned? I thought I was one time, using a Virulent Stam Poison, but for some reason, I poisoned only the bow (which of course got me). There are no options to poison arrow's, like maybe being able to poison 6-12 of them, depending on the size of the poison container. I'd think if knive's/dagger's can be poisoned, then why not arrow's?

Pete

I'm happy if the new quests are hard from a moral choice point of view and rewarding / surprising. Having a few new locations is nice too.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts