Am i the only one who plays more oblivion than skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

beastoking

Sunvaar Do Keizaal
I realy enjoy skyrim, and it is a better game and all, but ive just put so much time and mods into oblivion that i play it more. I even checked and ive ended up installing 80 mods into my oblivon, not counting the 6 graphic improving mods.
Am i the only one who plays oblivion more?

Reaper0021

Steam: Reaper0021
I just bought "Oblivion" for the X-Box and EVERY expansion and mod/plug-in (Horse Armor, Spell Tomes, etc.). No, I have clocked in around 1,000 hours in Skyrim...an estimated 4,000+ in Oblivion (PC version since day 1 release, new X-Box version). I know every single quest...that's no exaggeration. Main quests, side quests, etc. I truly do love that game and that's why it is my favorite one of them all (stated this to friends on here a few times).

Adventurer

And I thought my cca. 700 hours in Oblivion over 5 years is a LOT :). I don't play Oblivion now-days that much, but it is still big fun when I do. I wish to have some day Oblivion content with Skyrim engine... wishful thinking, I know.

Reaper0021

Actually, there is a mod in the making that adds cyrodill, and ive heard of one that may or may not be in the making that adds every single quest, and location from oblivion to skyrim, just like Morroblivion.
You heard right. A fellow mod-maker friend of mine is affiliated with some of the people that are working out the logistics of that very implementation with the creation kit.

beastoking

Sunvaar Do Keizaal
Man i hope its posted somewhere other than the nexus, it would suck if i cant get it due to a ban. T_T

TheMuffinTop

The Muffin Empire
I played oblivion for about 3 years straight. So I've basically worn myself out on that game, I'd rather keep it as a memory too look back on.

beastoking

Sunvaar Do Keizaal
Can you point me there?
Heres the one i saw that just adds cyrodill, its not done yet.
Sorry i cant point you to the other one, all i have on that are rumors.
edit:sorry it took so long to reply, i was on a LAN minecraft server with my friend :D

beastoking

Sunvaar Do Keizaal
Man we both had EXACT same feelings about Dragon Age 2. To me it was...I don't know less of a hit in the "Sweet Spot."
Yeah, dragonage was one of my favorite rpgs, but when dragon age 2 came, it just did not live up to the first at all.
My expectations of dragonage 3 arent high either, since it will once again say "fl*ff character creation "

Reaper0021

Yeah, dragonage was one of my favorite rpgs, but when dragon age 2 came, it just did not live up to the first at all.
My expectations of dragonage 3 arent high either, since it will once again say "fl*ff character creation "
Tell you what though...after playing "The Witcher" I'm done with any other RPG EXCEPT any Elder Scrolls or Neverwinter Nights games. I'l still playing The Witcher and loving it. And the books are amazing.

Reaper0021

Ive never realy played the witcher, ive been meaning too but never got to it, how is it?
Beast...Dude...Get that game and play it. It is based off of a great series of fantasy books from Poland. It's great, awesome and 100% adult RPG'n. Seriously, one of the finest RPG's of all time. Period.

Reaper0021

...I realy want to get it now, is it on steam? If so ill just get it now.. o_O
Man I think so. I bought the "Witcher: Enhanced Edition" from Wal-Mart for like $19.99 and it's the best money I have spent aside from any of my Elder Scrolls games. I haven't checked Steam, just make sure it's Enhanced Edition OR the version Beast with all patches and re-done content. CD Projekt (the makers of the game) are and is one of the best developers out there.

My Steam Beast is: Reaper0021 and my X-Box Live is: GrymReaper0021 if you ever want an add man. Always looking for new friends.