• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DriverB

I got so tired of Skytim lockin up and whatnot I removed all the updates and the game itself so now I reinstalled skyrim and the updates no longer come up where do I go and get them ?

kyln

If only I cared
If you're using Steam, sometimes you have to close and re-open the program for the updates to take place. Just reload Steam.

I don't play Skyrim through a console. But if you're using one, try restarting it.

VictoireXII

Crazed Skyrim Photographer
For steam, the game automatically patches and updates itself when you install it. If that fails to happen, right click the game in your game library, and click validate game files.

If you play on consoles, I can't help you sorry, I don't play it on either one :sadface:

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Well if you play on the Xbox it will automatically update if it's connected to the Internet.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Hopefully a PS3 player will be able to help you, I can't because I only play on the Xbox at the moment.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts