Xbox 360 alik'r warrior's whiterun gate *spoiler alert*

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
allright so i done the quest for finding saadia and i completed it by killing the alik'r leaders in a cave.
but now like 50hours of gameplay later 2 alik'r warriors apeared in front of the whiterun gate and they never shut up . is there anyway to get rid of them without having to murder them?
they arent suposed to be there so i hope anyone knows a way to get rid of them. its pretty anoying
first of all i got hadvar chasing me with his blade out all the time. and now i also got 2 warriors just chilling by the gate.. whiterun is my favorite city so i hope i can get rid of them peacefully.

pleasse let me know if you know how to get rid of em

I am pretty sure when I initially changed into a werewolf I was able to kill them both, dont quite remember because I have like 7 different characters. Yes they are annoying as hell!

I am pretty sure when I initially changed into a werewolf I was able to kill them both, dont quite remember because I have like 7 different characters. Yes they are annoying as hell!

they are so anoying they destroy the entire city with their pressence , im friendly to everyone in whiterun so when i murder them the npc oppnion in whiterun will change so i hope there is a peacefull solution to this bug. ugh those warriors smell badd..

Stigweard Ruadhan

Jeg er stolt. Jeg er sterk.
Can you not lead them out to a few cave trolls and have them mercilessly butchered?

;)

Saozig

Hippy
They will stay there indefinitely. In theory they're still looking for their "quarry" although they never do anything but stand around and say hello to you as you past (or "do you feel sick" if you contracted a disease). They will also attack you if for any reason the Whiterun guards nearby attack you. But otherwise, just learn to ignore them.

You'll also pass by Alik'r warriors questioning a Redguard wan are random encounter points, even though the quest is completed.

They will stay there indefinitely. In theory they're still looking for their "quarry" although they never do anything but stand around and say hello to you as you past (or "do you feel sick" if you contracted a disease). They will also attack you if for any reason the Whiterun guards nearby attack you. But otherwise, just learn to ignore them.

You'll also pass by Alik'r warriors questioning a Redguard wan are random encounter points, even though the quest is completed.

lol i was hoping they would question me since i made a redguard female but they dont lol i really hope someone finds a solution to this bug since the warriors make whiterun smell bad.

Moris

I do believe they vanish after the civil war quest is complete. But I am not certain about that. Of course, if you've got Hadvar following you with drawn weapon in Whiterun, that suggests you've already done that battle.

I did manage to get Hadvar to leave me alone by walking with him all the way to the Sleeping Giant in Riverwood. Once there, he should settle down permanently. But I make no promises. Only saying that it annoyed the hell out of me, but eventually leading him there worked.

I do believe they vanish after the civil war quest is complete. But I am not certain about that. Of course, if you've got Hadvar following you with drawn weapon in Whiterun, that suggests you've already done that battle.

I did manage to get Hadvar to leave me alone by walking with him all the way to the Sleeping Giant in Riverwood. Once there, he should settle down permanently. But I make no promises. Only saying that it annoyed the hell out of me, but eventually leading him there worked.

this is the way i got rid of hadvar: go stand as close as possible to hadvar then save ur game, then quit the game, basicly completely restart the game and he will walk away

but the alik'r warriors never leave ugh they smell so bad

Stigweard Ruadhan

Jeg er stolt. Jeg er sterk.

"Here Hadvar, come on boy...follow me! You're going to live at your new home aren't you boy? Yes you are! Oh yes you are! Come on boy!"

*whistles and pats knees excitedly*

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
There's nothing you can do about it. It's a bug and once it's occured it's in your saved game data so even if they eventuallu get around to patching it it won't change your situation. This bug occurs if you choose to help Saadia instead of Kematu when you are in Swindler's Den, but there's a way around this bug if you ever do this quest again:
Agree to help Kematu and then lure Saadia to the stables. Before Kematu paralyzes Saadia, kill him and the quest will complete with Saadia rewarding you.

Harc

Big Hog
I can't even find the alikir warriors in whiterun. There not at the gate. I only see them on the road. And I can't do the quest

I can't even find the alikir warriors in whiterun. There not at the gate. I only see them on the road. And I can't do the quest

they normaly apear there the minit you can buy property in whiterun, most of the time when u get back from killing your first dragon in the game, and then afther awile they come back and never leave i want them to leave !! ugh they smell bad :p

There's nothing you can do about it. It's a bug and once it's occured it's in your saved game data so even if they eventuallu get around to patching it it won't change your situation. This bug occurs if you choose to help Saadia instead of Kematu when you are in Swindler's Den, but there's a way around this bug if you ever do this quest again:
Agree to help Kematu and then lure Saadia to the stables. Before Kematu paralyzes Saadia, kill him and the quest will complete with Saadia rewarding you.

that sucks seems like the game creaters havent tought about helping saadia at all, maybe shes ment to die or something, i hope they fix the bug one day since i allready done every single quest in the game nearly 20 times and 18 of the 20 saves has this same bug in it

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts