Alduin's Wall Glitch?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chan

Hello,
A long time ago I was starting the Alduin's Wall quest. I brought Esbern to Delphine in Riverwood, and chose to travel to Karthspire and meet them there. After countless hours of playing and many visits to Karthspire, I have yet to find them. I have gone all the way through to the part where you need them to activate the stone head. I have gone back to the Sleeping Giant's Inn where we parted ways, as well as the Ratway. I just can't find them, and I can't complete the main quest without this. I've been trying for ages. Where are they? D:
Also I can't do console commands as I am on an Xbox 360.
Thank you for your time.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
Did you check around the Forsworn camp outside of Karthspire? Maybe they're still fighting?

Chan

Yes, it's completely barren and quiet. I remember killing everything in there a long time ago too. There may have been a dragon? And now I'm worried they died somehow...But yeah I took the last steps like 30 irl hours of gameplay ago. u_u

Necromis

alas you might have bugged it. They won't be dead, as they are essential characters. They should be there somewhere, if not you might have waited too long, and might have to either restart a brand new game or reload to way back when you split from them.

AusMan

First blood is mine
After countless hours of playing and many visits to Karthspire, I have yet to find them.

I agree that it may be bugged. It sounds obvious, but I assume you have "marked" the quest (and unmark the others) from you quest menu and selected "show on map" to maybe see where they might be hiding for you to continue? If that doesn't help, I suggest you just move on to another quest. Go do another one from start to finish, then return to do Alduin's Wall. The game sometimes seems to straighten itself out after awhile (how I got Defense of Whiterun to finally trigger).

Necromis

Another thought. Have you tried fast traveling to the Skyhaven Temple from another location? You might also want to walk back from Skyhaven to Riverwood and see if you find them along the way.

Ironclad

Rip your monitor off the desk and smash it into the floor while screaming, Fos Ro Dah.

If this doesn't work nothing will.

Or start over.. your choice.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts