• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    On the front page, the map with all the writing on it has a big yellowish area labeled as uncharted. All of that land is open to new players, my friend, although it would obviously be preferable if you only claimed a section of the land rather than all of it so that there is some land for new players and land for colonisation and player interaction etc. But yes, there's plenty of room if you want to put up a KC :)

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    If there's anything you don't understand you should probably talk to Blackdoom, he seems to have the best handle on the lore here. Everyone gets it but doom is best at explaining it :)

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    Oh okay, I Would probably just take that island in the corner, if that's okay.
    I saw the beasts and races, and was just wondering where the specific lore is. I saw somewhere that the world was 2000 years old or something.
    Also What colours aren't really taken?

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    Well alot of the lore is discussed in a private conversation. As for colours, any Kingdom colour that isn't on the map is free, and you'll be running a lot kf characters so character colours are free to choose.

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    Well alot of the lore is discussed in a private conversation. As for colours, any Kingdom colour that isn't on the map is free, and you'll be running a lot kf characters so character colours are free to choose.

So anything I should know of? Besides the beasts.

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    Ummm there's a rather complicated loreset for religions, magic and sacrifice, but doom will be able to explain it better than me im afraid.

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    Ummm there's a rather complicated loreset for religions, magic and sacrifice, but doom will be able to explain it better than me im afraid.

Ok. I'm free to make my own race though for my kingdom?

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    To be in it yes but as a pure populace for your Kingdom I can't really see it having many benefits. Of course you are free to do so. Keep it original, and surprise us with something really unique. :)

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!

Ok. I'm free to make my own race though for my kingdom?
    Invited you to the convo, i suggest you read it and the beastiary before deciding to do anything with your kingdom.

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    Thank you.

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    Anyone wanna provide feedback on my latest post? There are a few bits I'm not sure about, any thoughts?

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    Undead, they would work wouldn't they?

Skyrimosity

"Giant Bug Men?"

"Nah, Blitzz is already using that"

Sheesh, this is gettin' weird guys

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    What wait. I swear it would be easier to find KC's if they were all linked to the cast lists.
    Anyway what page is Solare on?

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    It depends on what you want undrad for. The hollowed that took solare could be used in your Kingdom too.

Giant bug centaurs are perfectly fine in a fantasy world. Come on, they're pretty awesome :p

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    Oh Simus's Kc. I missed it somehow.

Toxius

Frost Wolf

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    For those who haven't looked, I've updated the Beastiary at last. I've added the Teracari, the Driaochta, and added a few races like Garron Li'ivi, the Nachi, Xhox, Gors and Karks.