aela the huntress: talking and following glitch (PLS HELP)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

keen

hi

im around the lv 20 mark and iv just finsh doing all the quests for aela the huntress and just after i finshed the last quest aela the huntress keeps following me and speaking to me there is no way i can stop her iv tryed killing her,making her wait somewhere an much more with her always follow me its not letting me fast traval or sleep and its really starting to anoy me while dooing quest.

dosen anyone know anyway to delete her from the game or to unglitch her PLEASE HELP its making the game unplayable

some1 please help me

Ixtyr

You sure you're not on the Totems of Hircine quest? There's three of them, and they come after you finish the main Companions' line do long as you're still a werewolf. Try completing those quests, otherwise I have no clue. Start looking up console commands perhaps.

keen

yes iv domne them and its to the point i cnt even run everytime i get out of talking n try n run i make 1 footstep before shes talking to me again

SkyStorm

Hey I got a problemo. I married Aela the huntress and I keep getting animal extermination quests. Maybe i have to do more? Is there away to get the totems without her? plz help ive recieved many different answers but none that are straightfoward

Toxic.Resin

yes iv domne them and its to the point i cnt even run everytime i get out of talking n try n run i make 1 footstep before shes talking to me again
That happened to me on my old file but with Farkus, it happened because he was out on a hunt(before i joined the companions) and accidentally struck him. Unfortunately the only way i know to fix the bug is to load a file before that happened, i was able to complete the companions quest only by staying in sneak mode whenever he was around, even when he was a follower he would not talk if i was sneaking but the second i stood up he started again, i also had my sneak maxed out, had items to fortify sneak and the ebony mail that clouds you in darkness and greatly improves sneak, idk if you need all that but i had it, just sneaking might work but you may need to be undetected, after all that i just never went back to the guildhall, i hope that helps and sorry if it dosnt

rory baker

All you need to do is wait for aela the huntress to find you in whiterun, then fast travel wherevever you want to go and she wont pursue you anymore.

rory baker

That happened to me on my old file but with Farkus, it happened because he was out on a hunt(before i joined the companions) and accidentally struck him. Unfortunately the only way i know to fix the bug is to load a file before that happened, i was able to complete the companions quest only by staying in sneak mode whenever he was around, even when he was a follower he would not talk if i was sneaking but the second i stood up he started again, i also had my sneak maxed out, had items to fortify sneak and the ebony mail that clouds you in darkness and greatly improves sneak, idk if you need all that but i had it, just sneaking might work but you may need to be undetected, after all that i just never went back to the guildhall, i hope that helps and sorry if it dosnt
i think your a plops

KattSand

Premium Member
That behavior is usually triggered if one has a bounty in Whiterun. Everytime I've had a bounty, Aela has been stalking me and talking non-stop until I payed it off.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts