• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kaige

So, I have been reading up on the Aela Bug regarding her vanishing.

Well... I'm not married to her, and whenever I hit the ask companions for work quest, her arrow doesn't come up. The last time I saw her, we were in Windhelm and I was making armor. Then, I went to High Hrothgar and she wasn't there, and then I had to go to Whiterun as part of the Stormcloak Quest.

Um... so, I don't think she is dead? I'm not sure. It's quite frustrating. I don't know if anyone has some advice, maybe? I reloaded and waited and checked around Windhelm but I can't find her. I asked Farkas to follow me, and he did so... obviously she left my service without me telling her.

Argh. If anyone has anyway of helping me out, that would be amazing.

Iveri Sarothil

Hmm, try putting this into the console?

aela:
prid 0001A697
moveto player

It teleports the person to you, whether they're alive or dead. If this doesn't work, do you have any previous saves where she was your companion? I.e, standing right next to you?

Kaige

Oh, sorry, I forgot to list it at Ps3. I read somewhere that codes only worked for the PC version.

I've been going back through all the saves I can find for that account, but I rewrite a lot of them and so far, I haven't been able to go back far enough to find her. I went into the Hall of the Dead in Whiterun and she isn't in there either.