• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    This color taken?

A.Auditore

maybe...
    I know this, I have to get on skyrim to create my character :D well just her face at least

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Alright I fixed it added the history, jailed etc... Ill get what she looks like in an hour or so

Farthlion

I swear to drunk, I'm not Talos.
    Name: Natch Lex

Race: Imperial

Fighting style: Knives, swords, and other pointy things. Natch really isn't keen on hand-to-hand combat.

Experience: Not too much real-world experience. While Natch has been vigorously trained, he's only been in a few life-threatening situations - which is his greatest weakness.

Personality: Somewhat unpredictable, but quite charismatic. Although he often appears carefree, he carefully analyzes things constantly in order to plan his next action. Natch prefers not to have to fight and comes off lazy because of this.

Appearance:
    2954j0z.png

Gear: Because I cannot find a proper picture (I may end up sketching something myself), I'm settling with a description.

Natch attempts to wear clothes that don't cause him to stick out. He's often found in a brown jacket with a white undershirt. His lower half is covered by black pants and boots. All of his clothing is quite high quality, as he believes that first impressions are very important.

Natch is quite sneaky when hiding his weapons. Like most men in power, Natch carries a small pistol at his hip, but he rarely uses it. Instead, he prefers to take advantage of the countless daggers he has hidden on him.

Short history: Natch was born to a family deeply buried in political corruption. His father, a very wealthy man, funded a large ring of drug trafficking into Skyrim. Natch wasn't aware of the level of crime that his family was involved in until he turned 13, and when he did learn about it, his life changed. He was expected to participate in managing the "family business" immediately. In order to accommodate the new dangers that his job held, Natch received training in combat. Not only did he train to fight, he also trained to be a wordsmith, becoming a very charismatic individual.

Reason for being in prison: Emperor Arcturus III disliked the sway and power the Lex family held, and ordered Natch's father to be executed, and his son to be locked up.

Reason for liking/disliking Emperor Arcturus III: After Emperor Arcturus III ruined his perfectly fine life, Natch's sole goal is to ruin his.

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    Well, then we have a full cast! Both of the last two spots just got filled, and I'd say we've got a pretty damn good group of writers.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    :p :p :p

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Got her face up in my cc.... >_> <_< the scars are not working for whatever reason

Wolfbane

Why change the past when you can own this day?
    Name: Menro Bowman
    Race: breton
    Fighting style:Fast, precise, and up close if need be.
    Experience: Thieves guild to dark brotherhood, picking up skills from each to add to his repertoire.
    Personality: Sarcastic, witty, clever, and a bit kind to his few friends. He can also fast talk out of most things.
    Appearance:
    oie_25113127XnoyOocu.jpg
    (Look if I join the fighting side. Jude Law up in hur!)

Gear: A brown vest over a long white dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up along with long black pants and combat boots. Along with that he also had a black long coat with leather fingerless gloves.

boots1.jpg
    His boots that he wears most days
    lrgscalesdldc521.jpg
    The coat he wears on a job or when the weather calls for it. Most the time he leaves it open.
    Weapons:
    005392la.png
    Twin pair of long flintlocks that are holstered on his sides and can be concealed by his coat. A blade attached to a mechanism on his right arm that he winds up to retract.

Short history: He was raised by his mom, his father left at a very young age so he once he turned 16, he had to learn to be the man in the household. After that it was fine, nothing out of the ordinary. As he took honest jobs with low pay, he witnessed men who work a third as hard, get paid more due to friends in high places. That was the day he set out to learn the skills he needed to make a living easier, and take out those in high places. Especially if they are corrupt.

Reason for being in prison: As an assassin, you tend to kill high value targets. Menro killed a good friend and partner of the emperor. To be punished, he was imprisoned and mistreated due to the fact.
    Reason for liking/disliking Emperor Arcturus III (dislike) He thinks emperor is a monster and should be stopped no matter what. A man of that caliber should not live.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    I did post, yesterday and fixed it today :D

Navare

Savage Spirit
    Anybody? Somebody? Come on, post people :D

A.Auditore

maybe...
    >_>

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    I'll probably post tomorrow whether they've posted or not. If I don't see Osiris at all by Monday, he's kicked out and we're open again. If you're reading this, Osiris, you have until then to post here so we know you're still here, and until Tuesday to post in the IC.