• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

kichigai_m

I normally stay off the pathways but since I'm looking for random couriers to pickpocket letters from, I came across this. :D Anyone know if this is from a quest?

mushroomring.jpg

Onyx

Some awesome looking armor you have, what is it where did you get it?

kichigai_m

Been googling this and can't find anything about it. I'm totally going to guess it could do something with one of the gods or a portal. In mythology, mushroom rings are known to be a gateway.

...or maybe it's just an easter egg. lol

Some awesome looking armor you have, what is it where did you get it?

It's the Nightingale armour set from doing an internal quest with the thieves guild.

SeaDog

I wonder if Bethesda lets its game designers put their own personal touches in the game from time to time, and within reason. It's very cool (I think) that one of the designers may have thought, "I'll put a mysterious ring of mushrooms out here in the middle of nowhere. I wonder how many people will find it?"

It's always amazing to me to see some of these things in the game and think that "someone actually thought about this and made the decision to put this in the game. I wonder what they were thinking."

Nameless1

Came accross this and asked myself tha same question. Had an idea that If i took them all some mushroom king would come and smite me down with his spores...but no. cool tho

Cliftchip

Funny, i picked all of them once and a mysterious wind blew right on the circle from the mountain side, and it started PORING, i tried it again just now and nothing. maybe you gotta pick them a certain way. SOMEONE try it!!

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
Jamie Oliver would smash out a nice risotto with that.

Jaeger

I've found two of them, different playthroughs. One by bilegruch mine (sp?) and one near the spirit bear with Froki's quests. The latter had a glass greatsword in the middle.

Quanah

Bosmer Shadowscale
I love shroomz, of the magick sort.

Jaeger

Quick, somebody make a mod.

You go in it. A color fog rise up. You pass out. You wake up on a fairy island with unicorns, glowing flying fairies, etc. Do some quests for them, etc. If you hunt any animals, uh-oh.

shadowwraith

In previous Elder Scrolls games there were in-game references to games, music and even historical events perhaps one is reffering to the black death nusery rhyme but instead of a ring of roses it's a ring of mushrooms.

Quick, somebody make a mod.

You go in it. A color fog rise up. You pass out. You wake up on a fairy island with unicorns, glowing flying fairies, etc. Do some quests for them, etc. If you hunt any animals, uh-oh.
Like Dawngaurd, but with more happy?