• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

edge

So i had just mastered pickpocketing and i was stripping everyone. Eventually i got to the blue palace and stripped the court mage and it turnes out she is a vampire.

Howarthee

Qa'Darri - The unknown thief
You couldn't tell by her eyes?

Dallas-Arbiter

The other mage's dialog should of been a clue about her being so good with magic. She's had a long time to study and practice, on the criminals down in the dungeon. That, and if you do her little quest in Pinemoon Cave, when you return to her she spills the beans accidentally. Saying that they (the vampires in the cave) live in filth, but she prefers finery, and she also was the court mage when Torryg's dad was High King, which you can remark to her that she looks very young. Or if you have the CK, go to the race heading, then down to Breton Vampire, and there she is.

Here's another vamp you might of met, and didn't realize it. Hert at Half Moon Mill. She's a vampire. Her old man Hern is one too, but I've never met him, he stays inside.

Squirrel_killer-

The blade in the dark and the hand at your throat
Here's another vamp you might of met, and didn't realize it. Hert at Half Moon Mill. She's a vampire. Her old man Hern is one too, but I've never met him, he stays inside.
I believe you kill them for the DBH quest-line.

Unit7

Wait... shes a vampire? Seriously? Well that does explain her comment about how she thinks the Vampires are better then me. I just figured she was like everyone else. Sometimes I wish there was always a dialogue option that just says "Dragonborn"

Always learning new stuff about Skyrim. :D

VonCrown

Yeah, another way to tell she's a vampire is with a detect dead spell. Or detect life, I guess, by her not showing up.

Xivia4

I think pretty much everyone knows except Elisif, since she's so dense anyway. :p Even the maid remarks how scary she can be.

VonCrown

Well, when you bid someone you ostensibly 'like' (greets me with 'What can I do for you, handsome', or along those lines) farewell with "I sure do love me some torturing people to death" then yes, you do come off as a bit... scary. Seriously, some of her dialogue is... special.

Of course, maybe she just knows I'm a vampire too and that's just her way of flirting.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts