• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

woodenmasklost

The wooden mask with its magical teleporting powers I dropped it inside my house and moved it on top of a end table I realize now that was a bad idea because I must of knocked it over and don't see it anywhere could it have fallen under the bed? how can I get it back

3v3r

I have scale-itch... Don't ask how I got it.
Check the surrounding floor area there's some areas that stuff can fall through to lower ground it might still exist under the floorboard. Too bad you didn't drop a heart.

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
Yea, the only thing you're gonna be able to do is just go over the floor inch by inch and try and see if you can't get it to pop up on the screen to be able to pick it up.

spidersid

I did the same thing and it's driving me crazy... I don't even want to say how many hours I've been playing this game but it's a lot.
I had just become the Arch Mage and put the mask in the class display box. Went and retrieved 2 more masks and when I came back it was gone... I never even put it on. ugh.
I've tried unrelenting force to try and blow it out from wherever it might be hiding and nothing. I really don't want to start over, though I don't see much of an alternative.
Anyone know a fix?

thx
-s
(ps3)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts