• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
    Clavicus Vile, Sanguine and Sheogorath are holding a great reunion of the Daedric Princes. All must attend this reunion, but not everything goes as plan.
    One of the Host's are not looking for a mere reunion, but instead a chance for power, they have contacted the Nine Divines, and in return for power the Nine Divines are to attempt to destroy the Daedric Princes once and for all.
    It is then that all hell brakes loose, in the realm of the Madgod a war between the Divines and the Princes brake out, trying to wipe them all out. And instead of nine Divines keeping to their deal, they attempt to destroy all of them.
    The nine Divines have great power, but the Daedric Princes also have that, and their immortal servants.
    It will be a great battle, worthy of history.
    I shall be the host, the one seeking for power, Sheogorath. A Madgod, and to his annoyance he is betrayed, but is still not found out by the Princes.
    Or so he thinks, he is safe during the war, and will not be uncovered, but what shall happen after the war?
    tes__shivering_isles_by_coupleofkooks-d4m6qrn.jpg

Mini Mongo

Sheogorath had recently contacted both Sanguine and Clavicus Vile, two of the more laidd back Daedric princes to have some cheese and a party, and knowing Sanguine that was no mad thing to do.
    That shapeshifting petty Daedric Prince always was partying, in fact recently that fool had a party with a mortal? Pathetic.
    So once they met up in a place decided between them they chatted for hours on end, their immortal lives making no sacrifice, apart from boring any slaves of them for that dreaded chat lasted for about 3 hours.
    So during the topic of cheese being brought up by Sheogorath several times, and Sanguine constantly talking about parties Clavicus had a idea.
    What if all the Daedric Princes were to meet up, a meeting of the Daedric Lords? A wonderful idea at first.
    All agreed, Sanguine and the Madgod telling all the Princes of this 'Party'
    So Sheogorath being the madman, or should I say madgod he is had a idea strike his head.
    Why not have this party in the Shivering Isles, in New sheoth. A brilliant idea, lot's of history, death and madness had been conjured their and it would be a brilliant place for the Princes to visit.

Once again, a madgod conjured another mad idea, but this one would be kept only by his trusty servant and himself.
    After his long visit on vacation in Peligius's mind he met a mortal, who convinced him to go back, so during his time away he lost alot of power and madness in the Shivering Isles. Though of course when the Greymarch was still going on this was a regular thing, him being on vacation is abit different.
    So why not contact the Nine Divines, the Daedric Princes sworn enemies, strike a deal to have all the Princes killed and gain power?
    Brilliant right, well this was his little plan.
    So after contacting the Nine Divines and striking a deal to have all the Princes killed for power, Sheogorath ordered extra cheese and the Guests began to run in.
    Annoyingly Jyggalag would probably try to bring some sanity and order to the Isles, but once again Sheogorath had though such things over and realized their power is miniature compared to in their own realms of Oblivion.

A few days later, Sheogorath got news of guests arriving.
    ''Lord Sheogorath. Patron and Madgod of the Shivering Isles and all Madness........ we have guests arriving.'' Haskill said, a glum look on his face as he spoke in the voice of a man who was truly mad of the madness.
    ''Ha! Brilliant, I knew they would come! Order cheese, we need more cheese! Actually scratch that, order mice! Yes, pink cute little mice............. with blood oozing from their lifeless corpse! hahahahahaha! Brilliant! Wheres my servants?! Servants get the mice! Jyggalag likes order yes? Perfect, dress as mad as possible, and get my staff!'' Sheogorath said in a rather happy and playful tune, as he quickly turned to his more angry demented self. ''I wish jyggalag was dead.........That fool and his little Greymarches were so annoying, and he was defeated by a mortal? Pathetic.''
    ''Yes Lord Sheogorath Patron and ma'' Haskill began to speak as he was interrupted by Sheogorath.
    ''Silence! I need not a hole title to be named by, today is.......special.'' Sheogorath muttered still angered.
    Truly Dementia and Mania did resemble this demented madgod.

A few moments later he sat on his throne, whistling tunes to himself with his staff of Sheogorath next to him.
    Truly, he names his own staff after himself. Well it was a gift by the Old Sheogorath 200 hundred years ago, when the Champion of Cyrodiil defeated Jyggalag.
    Lot's of cheese, dead mice and other mad food sat on the long dining table in front of his throne.
    As he was in his own mind, which was no rare occasion a dancer walked in. Starting to dance in front of Sheogorath, not paying attention. Then she began to sing, sweet deathly tunes to Sheogorath.
    The noise annoyed him, he stood up his face angry ''Pathetic mortal, leave my site! Oh, oops, to late. DIE!'' he shouted as he shot his staff of Sheogorath towards the servant dancer who froze in the spot as a deep sounding force said ''FREEZE'' coming from nowhere.
    She froze, probably terrified, Sheogorath walked up to her whispering ''Enjoy the view.'' in a evil dark tone.
    Striking a spell that made her appear in the execution spot..........well 1000ft above it.
    He now merely sat down, eating into some cheese and singing lightly, waiting for the Princes to arrive.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    When Sanguine was invited to a party with the madgod he could not refuse. The demented daedra always hosted such good parties, if a little bit cheesy. When he arrived he found Clavicus Vile there as well, the more the merryier!

During the long chat Clavicus came up with an Idea that all the princes should come to a grand meeting here in the Shivering Isles! The other two thought it was a simply splendid idea, Sanguine smirked thinking of all the jokes he could pull on the others at such a large gathering. He always did love a good practical joke.

A few days passed, well as much as days could pass in oblivion, and Sanguine returned from his plane to the Shivering Isles, ready for the party to begin. He stood at the gates of Mania, looking at Sheogoraths city of new Sheoth. Pathetic little city if you ask me, but I suppose it will have to do. Perhaps if I get Dagon drunk he will knock down a few buildings! That would be fun.

As he approached the gate, the Golden skinned guards stiffened, stepping in his way. Sanguine frowned, growing five extra feet in a matter of seconds to make himself almost 15 feet tall. His red eyes flashed and his rams horns grew wicked serrated spines. "You dare block the path of a daedric prince? Your master is expecting me weaklings, perhaps you should stand aside. Otherwise you may find yourself in a odd situation." He smiled courteously at them, which only made him more frightening. The guards stepped aside.

Smiling to himself, Sanguine continued through the city, on his way past the fountain in the center of the mania district he waved his hand, turning the water to wine and scooping up some with telekenisis. Several of the residents nearby ran up to drink, but as soon as the wine touched there lips it turned to ash. Sanguine laughed heartily, breifly becoming shorter and fatter before continuing up to Sheogorath's palace, returning to his origional form.

Upon arriving in the throne room Sanguine witnessed Sheogorath getting rid of some dancer as he surveyed the strange assortment of food upon the table. Sanguine sauntered into the room, changing from the hulking dremora into a sinister looking human with black robes. "Sheogorath, why do you waist such talented dancers? If you are displeased with there services you could always send them to me, I know how to have a good time." He winked at the madgod, inspecting the assorted pieces of cheese, dead mice, and strange, half cooked animals on the table before him. "Well this is all well and good, but you have forgotten one thing. Drink!" Waving his hand Sanguine counjured up a vast assortment of bizzar alcoholic bererages, most of which would kill a mere mortal. Taking a large flagon of Daedric Fire wiskey, Sanguine leaned up against a pillar, raising his mug in a toast.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    One simply does not refuse an invitation to the Madgods party, especially if he's also invited the god of partying. Clavicus Vile and Barbas had been invited to a small party hosted by the Madgod. The party was not all that eventful, until Clavicus had a brilliant idea. Why didn't they invite all the other princes to a party! The two other gods agreed and everyone was promptly kicked out when Sheogorath decided it should be in New Sheoth. "I need to redecorate!", were his parting words.

Clavicus Vile spent the next few... Days, I suppose, trying to decide which artifacts to bring and what form to take. "I'll need my cup, I only drink out of it, and I'll need my Masque, it increases my already wonderful conversation skills. Should I bring Umbra?", said Clavicus as he looked over a pile of random items. "No! Do not take Umbra! That guy gives you terrible advice!", replied his dog as he morphed his face into a humans face of shock. Clavicus casually replied, "Fine, fine, I won't take him. How about the bowl?" "No! Remember what happened last time you brought that near Mehrunes? He nearly destroyed Nirn, which is where your worshippers live! Just bring the mask and the cup!", said Barbas, looking even more shocked. "Fine, I suppose I should be glad I have a voice of reason, but I thought Umbra would really enjoy Sanguines wine...", muttered Clavicus dissapointedly. He morphed into a tall, pale golden-haired form. "I've come to enjoy this one.", he said.

Clavicus walked through his portal to the gates of New Sheoth. Two golden guards stood back, terrified for some reason. They let him pass without any resistance. He walked through the town and saw that all the water had been replaced with wine. "Not Sheogoraths doing. If it were him the water would be cheese.", thought Clavicus. He tried to take a drink, but it turned to ash at the touch of his lips. "Sanguine, you old joker! I wonder if any of the others have arrived?", he said. "Looks like Mehrunes has come by and scared those guards half to death.", said Barbas as he followed Vile.

Suddenly, he heard a smash. He turned and saw a pavillion that had been set up for all the daedra, with Sanguine and the Madgod already talking over half cooked meat, smashed rats and loads of cheese. He walked up and saw a smashed ice sculpture filled with blood. He averted his gaze and saw Sanguine conjure up some wine. Clavicus slipped in behind them and said, "Anyone else here yet? I'd really like to talk with Bal. Nice looking meal, by the way. I love smashed rats." He took a poured some of Sanguines signature Fire Brandy into his Bittercup and took a large swig of one of the only drinks that could intoxicate a god, then waited for their reply.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Lightening flashed and fires began to burn everywhere. The sky was cloudy, like it normally was when there was a sky to see, and then dogs, dogs surrounded in inferno, began to fall from the sky. Vaermina let her gnarled brush go, some of her golden locks still in the teeth, and as it fell from her pale hand it was engulfed in smoke and then was gone in the blink of an eye. She stood up, her long hair falling against her shoulders in a wave of gold (by far the prettiest thing in her realm), with her long sleeved robe enveloping her hands when she relaxed her arms against her sides.

The flames around the hounds, that were landing with constant thumps on the ground, disappeared leaving the fur smoldering and producing what would be an awful scent to most. One hound stood up after landing and trotted towards her, bowing before presenting her with a heavily embellished envelope. She took the envelope happily, a grin spreading across her wan face as she opened it. The smell of cheese surrounded her and that's when she knew.

"Oh Sheogorath...The Mad God never ceases to provide me madness." She read through it quickly and when she did the dog messenger morphed into a puddle of melted cheese. "Seems I must prepare for my departure..." She mused aloud as thunder cracked and her realm changed yet again with the sound of her cackling as she swept her way down into the heart of her realm.

After a few days, of preparation and planning and traveling, she arrived in New Sheoth. Her long golden locks where wavy. An intricate design of hair embellished the back of her head. Her robes were a dark sapphire blue with silver thread work adorning the sleeves and the bottom of them. The dark skinned guards of Dementia straightened up and banged their swords against their shields. Vaermina simply offered them a small nod, a very miniscule movement, before snapping her fingers as she passed and rendering their shields and weapons nothing more than worms and other unpleasant things. She looked over her shoulder, a cruel smile on her face as they jumped and tried to shake off the creatures that were biting and pinching. Truly a sight to see, she thought to herself as she laughed a hearty laugh and returned her Auroric gaze back to the path towards the palace where all the fun was to partake.

As she reached pushed open the door, the sound of talking greeted her as well as the smell of cheese and half cooked things. She made her way over to the table where all the food and drink resided.

"Sanguine! My friend, it's good to see you here. And Sheogorath! My Mad God, it is my pleasure to attend this event of yours." She looked over at Clavicus Vile before speaking to him. She ran a hand through her long hair as she said, "Clavicus Vile...Have you happened to bring that dog Barbus with you by chance?" She smirked as she added, "He is sometimes more entertaining than even you!" She picked up a goblet, a demented looking one at that, and helped herself to some of Sanguine's Fire brandy taking a sip and smiling as the liquor ran across her tongue.

cazzer14

Guess who's back...
    Molag Bal, the Daedric Lord of Domination, the King of Rape and the Enslaver of Mortals, sat in his ungodly throne, overseeing the torture of a curious mortal who dared to step into his domain. Coldharbour, a twisted, alternate vision of a debilitated, apocalyptic Nirn. The bloodstained, desecrated ruins of the Imperial City lay in the distance, the White Gold tower splattered with entrails and faeces, and the screaming sounds of burning humans echoing in the air of ash and pain.

The man was screaming, begging for his agony to cease, as a grinning Daedroth plunged and wiggled a scalpel in his abdomen, tickling the intestines, blood spurting out of the slice in his stomach, staining the already bloody surface of the elaborate torture table with crimson liquid. Molag Bal raised from his seat and walked over to the shrieking, wheezing man, heavy, foreboding steps shaking the ground, each footstep rattling the pillars and the furniture. Pathetic weakling. He deserved his suffering.

Molag gestured his servant to get out of his way, and he looked over the mortal as it turned and looked into the demon's eyes, terrified. The Lord of Domination picked up his prisoner by the throat, holding him up several metres from the ground with one clenched arm, the mortal choking under Molag's grip. The Daedra squeezed his fist, and pulled the man closer, so he was in his face.

"Beg. Plead. Scream. All of it will pleasure me, mortal." he growled, sheer intimidation and pain making the man whine in fear. With hearing that last pathetic whimper, Molag fully tensed his grip, and smiled profusely as he heard a satisfying snap, the man's neck crushed within his own flesh. He let the body go, and it crumpled to the floor with a dull thud. Molag Bal returned to his seat, and a servant came and reminded him of Sheogorath's invitation to a little get-together of all 17 of the Daedric Lords.

The Daedric Prince chuckled at the thought of the fear-inspiring, all powerful Lords having a tea party in New Sheoth, the Madgod supplying endless amounts of cheese for his colourful guests. He would attend. Why not? Molag was in a lack of entertainment. His latest Nirn mortal plaything had left in fulfilment of it's own destiny, something to do with Dragons returning to Tamriel, and torturing intruding mortals can only be so much fun before it got tiresome.

Molag stood on his muscular legs, and ordered his servants to clean up the palace, and to slaughter or rape a mortal slave or two while he was gone. He teleported to the realm of Sheogorath with a blink of his cold eyes. The Shivering Isles, it could use more blood and gore plastered against the scenery, in Molag's opinion. The guards were staggered by his appearance, and none made any attempt to stop his passing as he gave them a menacing stare, such was his custom. None but one brave fool, who stood in the Lord's path, weapon raised.

"Wh- Who are you? What are you? What business do you have here?"
    Molag Bal smiled in anticipation of enjoyment of the next few moments. He simply picked the servant up and ripped him in half, in a almost routine manner, a smirk apparent on the Prince's bull-like face as the blood showered over the area, including the other guards, who all had gobsmacked, expressionless faces as they witnessed their colleague get torn in two by a outlandish eight foot tall bull-snake-man hybrid. They were sure to have a strange day.

He made his way through New Sheoth, attracting many stares from the civilians there, into the palace of Sheogorath. The unmistakable smell of the Madgod's favoured cheese and other mere mortal foods met his nose. He saw Sheogorath, Clavicus Vile, Sanguine and Vaermina already there, and saw evidence of Mehrunes Dagon's arrival due to the chipped pillars and the top of the doorframes destroyed as his gigantic head clattered onto them. For a feared Lord of Destruction, he was clumsy in his preferred form.

He walked over to the trio, with a certain powerful swagger, showing his dominance, and nodded to them in acknowledgement. If he was at a party at the discretion of the host, he would at least try and be civilised. It might provide a change for him if he were to be more social, as opposed to spending his days mutilating mortals.

Skyrimosity

Hircine was looking over his hunting grounds, enjoying the sounds of dying deer and rabbits when a were-bear approached him. "Lord Hircine, I found this message for you on the body of a messenger from Sheogorath." "Good my son. How did he taste?" "He tasted Divine." "Divine! Did you just say Divine? Tsk tsk bear, for now you suffer!" Hircine stared the bear in the eyes, before the bear splattered into millions of pieces decorating the ground. Hircine then grabbed the letter and read it. "A party? That Sheogorath has always been one for parties. I suppose I shall attend to show the others my superiority."

Hircine transformed into a huge, gorgeous elk and teleported to the gates near New Sheoth. Two golden guards approached him, weapons drawn. "No animals enter the city!" Hircine returned to his humanoid form where it was easier to tell him from other things. "What did you say to me!" "N... nothing." "You dare try to keep such a beautiful elk out of the city? Look at it! It is destroyed by its lack of animals!" Hircine had had enough and transformed into a were-bear, biting their necks and slinging their dead bodies into the gates, their golden blood decorating the ground. He returned to his humanoid form and found some of the others. "Hope I'm late!" Hircine saw a mouse running around for survival, picked it up, and ate it. Hircine had been more evil than ever before because the people of Skyrim were hunting down his loyal were-animals and killing them without mercy.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    Three other princes arrived within short times of each other, giving no one the chance to really speak. "Vaermina, it's a pleasure to see you! Of course I brought Barbas!", and then, "Molag-Bal, How nice of you to drop in! I haven't seen you since I helped with your little vampire problem!", and finally, "Hircine, you old dog, how I've missed you!", all came out of Clavicus Viles mouth as the princes arrived. Due to his wonderful conversation skills none of the Daedric princes had a grudge against him, not even Meridia, even though he was one of the patrons of vampires. "Do have some of this Fire Brandy! It's simply sublime! Sanguines craetion, don't you know!", he said smiling. Barbas began to speak with the prince of dreams, and Clavicus entered into a chat with Molag-Bal. Clavicus said, "Tortured any mortals recently?" He poured some wine grown in the Asylums into his Bittercup and drank. He ignored Molag-Bals reply and thought to himself, "Sheogorath following through with something? You don't see that everyday!"

After the prince of slavery finished speaking Vile sat up and said, "I propose a toast! To Sheogorath and all this wonderful cheese!" He took a swig of brandy and sat back down, smiling. He grabbed a slice of goat cheese and stuck a mouse on top, which he proceeded to devour. Another prince stood behind him. "Hello, Peryite! What's going on?", said Clavicus to winged Argonian standing behind him. "Nothing much. Releasing a zombie plague. The usual.", replied the Daedric Prince. "Interesting. Glad you didn't take your usual form! I dont' think a dragon could fit in this area. Have some wine!", said Clavicus as he turned back to his cheese... Mouse... Thing.

Mini Mongo

Sheogorath ran up to Sanguine as a servant ran into him, instantly begging for mercy to Sheogorath, he smiled, thoughts entering his mind. ''It's okay it's okay..........It's. Okay. Please, sit sit, enjoy the feast, have a some wine for you to..........BURN!!!'' he spoke softly then shouted at the last word as he poured an entire bottle of the drink over the Mortal, burning them turning to mere ashes on the floor, he clicked his fingers as the ash disappeared from the floor and walked to Sanguine, as he admired Sheogoraths madness.
    ''Welcome welcome, have a sit, have a feast! Oh and please have some cheese!'' He shook Sanguines hand roughly as he saw yet another Prince enter new Sheoth palace.
    He grinned and laughed as he saw Clavicus Vile and Barbas enter and ran to them petting the dog Barbas. Showing yet more madness as he put his hand around Clavicus showing him a seat ''Cheese for everyone! Now please, Barbas and Clavicus, treat this place as your home! But no dog plops on the floors or I'll burn your souls hahahahahah!'' Sheogorath shouted in a playful tune as Clavicus let out a awkward smile to Sheogorath.

He looked up to see yet another Prince enter! The beautiful Vaermina entered the room and Geran clicked his fingers as she entered the room, greeting the Madgod. Once he clicked his fingers a rose appeared in his hand, which then turn on fire as he burned black, a type of ooz dripping from it.
    ''Vaermina, you look particularly nice today, wanna Rose, or some cheese or perhaps some dead mice!'' He smiled as he chucked the rose on the floor. It vanishing into the ground.
    Sheogorath then took a seat, making a cheese and mice sandwich, his sharp teeth digging into the flesh of the mice, it squealed and tried escaping as Sheogorath ate.
    He then sensed Molag Bal entering new Sheoth, appearing to have completely shocking the guards. Old Molag always brought death with him, he wondered when Jyggalag would arrive.
    Molag Bal swung the door's open, merely nodding to the group as Sheogorath raised some of the Daedric Lord's drink, and the dead mouse and cheese sandwich in the air.
    ''Ah Molag! Any nice young girls that have felt your wraith recently? Any tiny, puny, expendable mortals feeling you dig your horns into their petty skin!''

He was talking in a playful tune as Molag Bal merely walked down to the Dining Table, looking at the curious food. But he wasn't surprised, Sheogorath was a Daedric Prince of madass!
    Then suddenly, he face dropped as Hircine entered the room. The petty prince picking up a mouse as it ran across the room, but Sheogorath regained his smile as a witty remark entered his mind.
    ''Ah, Hircine! Heard you Were-creatures are doing terrible recently, still getting defeated by little birds friend? hahahahahaha!'' He shouted across the room then turning to a quiet mumble ''Pathetic.''
    He then walked Vaermina, shocking her about as much as you can to a Daedric prince. ''Vaermina! Friend, ally, fellow Madness lover!.......seducer. How's the madness and worshiper's going, I hope your not reaching to petty little Hircines level!'' he smiled at Vaermina, looking around the room as he caught eye of some cheese, stuffing his face and mixing it with some wine.
    Sheogorath had gone for a particular weird look today, his normal breton look but with very sharp teeth, and a nice mad clothing set with cheese pictures all over it.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Vaermina laughed heartily, the brandy relaxing her a little as she continued to drink. Sheogorath came and greeted her while pretending to offer her a burning rose. She enjoyed watching the rose burn, it was a new greeting, she gave him that, but she had seen better from him. Barbus was talking with her now, his friendly morphing face always great at entertaining her when they talked. Barbus commented on how lovely her hair was and she touched the skull that was in the middle of the design holding it all together. Oh, how she loved skulls...

"I propose a toast! To Sheogorath and all this wonderful cheese!" She heard Clavicus exclaim as he picked up cheese and a dead bleeding mouse. She smiled and held up her goblet but staying silent before she took another drink.

"So Barbus, how is it being around Clavicus all the time?" She asked with a cocked eyebrow trying to make conversation with the friendly being. Besides Sanguine, Clavicus, Barbus, and Sheogorath the only other princes here that she would actually think about conversing with was Hircine. Besides the problem that Molag Bal had, back before the Red Mountain crisis, she didn't even really want to be in the same room as him. She may torture the minds of little mortals...but she never killed them. She only wanted to bring in madness, not a last moment full of visions of Molag Bal's less than likeable countenance. That would be the true torture, she thought to herself with a contemptible smile.

Before Barbus could answer she found herself in the attention of the Mad God himself once again. ''Vaermina! Friend, ally, fellow Madness lover!.......seducer. How's the madness and worshiper's going, I hope your not reaching to petty little Hircines level!'' She couldn't help but smile as he added the seducer part, showing her pretty white teeth as she did. She took his hand in both of hers expressing her excitement.

"Oh Sheogorath! I cannot thank you enough for inviting me! This is indeed a grand little party you have put together...I just wish you hadn't invited some of the less.." She paused her lip curling as she thought of a proper word to describe them, "contestable Princes." She released his hand still smiling as she finally replied to his Hircine comment.

"Oh come now, dear Mad God. Hircine is not all that terrible. He can be quite entertaining in his realm with all the little animals squealing for their lives. Like the mice here tonight. They're quite delectable I hear."

Skyrimosity

Hircine was angered with Sheogorath and ,were he not immortal, would rip his throat out and put his head on the wall of his home with the thousands of others. Still, he couldn't really do anything in Sheogorath's realm so he tried to keep his composure. "Sheogorath, perhaps you should visit my realm some time. Nothing truly drives a man insane like being hunted by thousands of were-animals." Hircine let out a grin, a growl coming out with it. Though he was in his human form, he maintained his ability to growl like the wolf. Sheogorath was conversing with Vaermina who was the only Daedric Prince outside Clavicus that he wouldn't kill instantly given the chance. "Vaermina, have you tried a dead mice sandwich? Its not as juicy as freshly killed elk but it doesn't taste too terribly inedible like everything Sheo normally comes up with." Hircine bit viciously into a mice sandwich with very little cheese and he felt the sudden need for the thrill of the hunt.It was more fun to kill your food rather than have it served to Hircine.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Vaermina nodded to Hircine taking the opportunity to take a mouse on her cheese. She was about to bite into it when she looked at it and then picked the mouse up and pulled the skin off leaving the an even bloodier mouse upon her cheese. The mouse squealed with futility as she tore its skin from its muscles and she couldn't help but taunt the little creature in her mind as its squeals died away. Disposing of the skin and fur, she bit happily into her own sandwich sharing the delight Hircine did in the flavor of the more or less fresh mouse.

"I agree Hircine! The mice are quite delicious, like I thought they would be. Perhaps I should partake in some of that elk you speak of sometime after this?" She grinned thinking about the screams in her own realm before adding, "After a long night of torturing mortal minds one does get hungry."

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    Sanguine watched in amusement as Sheogorath poured a goblet of the fire brandy over the top of a careless servants head. He let out a booming, hearty laugh as the man screamed, writhing in pain. "Oh Sheogorath, you madness never ceases to amuse me! Indeed I shall sit." As he sat down Sanguine took on the form of a large, redskinned orc type creature clad in fashionable clothing, regrowing his rams horns (he was rather fond of them). Looking around the table he surveyed the platters of cheese, dead rats, living mice, and several other dangerous and poisonous looking meals. Smiling he lifted his mug, downing the Fire brandy in a single swallow. His body seemed to flex as he let out an enourmous burp, sending a large fireball up into the air.

As the other daedric princes started to arrive Sanguine smiled jovialy at each of them in turn, while helping himself to the feast. Some of the stuff there was mortal food, a lot of the cheese was, but some of it was either so deadly or rare that only gods would be able to eat it. Sanguine ate some of the food, smileing in delight at the many dishes, but he focused more on the consuming of alchohol, and offering it to others so they might get drunk. That was, after all what the Daedric prince of partying was all about.

As more and more princes showed up Sanguine decided it was time for his unveiling of the best thing he had brought to this party. Standing up he called out over the group of chattering Daedra, "Friends! Fellow Immortals! I have brough something special to this particlular party, seeing that we have not all met together for some time. Now my twisted friends, I present to you...." Sanguine held his hand up above his head for dramatic effect as he coujored a golden platter before him, "My finest brew! Jazbay wine, mixed with a healthy amout of hist sap, nightshade, and argonian blood, with a pinch of mortal soul stirred in for that extra tingle!" As he spoke the platter he was holding filled with a copious number of bottles and tankards, all of which were steaming and glowing with a deathly purple light.

Sanguine smiled to himself as he levatated the platter onto the table. If a mortal were to try and drink this brew he would have his soul torn asunder and his body liquified. Even for gods it was a hearty drink, providing quite a bit of kick. Sanguine was hoping for Molag Bal to have a bottle to many, he always felt the demented prince needed to loosen up a bit.

cazzer14

Guess who's back...
    Clavicus was the first to notice Molag's arrival, and he asked the Lord of Domination "Tortured any mortals recently?", to which Molag Bal replied "Of course, I never get tired of watching them squirm as their intestines spill onto the floor whilst they scream for mercy. Pathetic". Clavicus was a decent acquaintance of Molag's ever since the stout little being granted the Cyrodiilic Vampires the gift of coping in the sunlight, whilst Molag preferred their suffering, he was able to get his Nirn servants to do more things, carry out his bidding during daylight mortal hours, at the expense of shared worship between him and the Lord of Bargaining.

The host himself then acknowledged Molag's appearance, and greeted him with ''Ah Molag! Any nice young girls that have felt your wraith recently? Any tiny, puny, expendable mortals feeling you dig your horns into their petty skin!' It seemed that all of the other Daedric Lords associated Molag Bal only with the torture and killing of Mortals. Good, that was the way he wanted it.
    "Sheogorath.", he greeted the Madgod with a repeat of his name, before replying "Yes. Peryite and I have planned to release a undead plague to Nirn, to kill all of the mortals. It might work, it might not, it matters little. But it will certainly be more effective than Mehrunes' pathetic invasion a few hundred years ago, that I will assure you."

Molag always spoke his words with a sinister tone to his voice, a certain menace and spite that was not impressionable. He didn't mind the Daedric Prince of Madness, insanity wasn't Molag's thing, he has more favourable of physical torture than the mental kind, but he appreciated his power.

As long as he wasn't too insane and didn't get on his nerves, Molag could put up with him, if he was in a good mood, which he was, a rare thing. But the effect of the Volkihar Vampires doing well for themselves, their plot to end the 'tyranny of the sun' pleasing him, the mortals certainly wouldn't be happy with their beloved sun disappearing. He remembered how crazy the Khajiit cat-people went when the moon disappeared, and the image of them running around panicked when the sun disappears brought a smile to his face.

That, combined with the plague Molag and Peryite had put together put him in a good, socially acceptable mood, the undead roaming the plane of Mundus was certain to bring death and pain to Mortals, which made the King of Rape smile even more.

Sanguine then stood up, and went on about some a new form of that intoxication liquid that he so loved. Molag didn't get the concept. Why drink a substance that makes the subject fumble and slur, that also clouds their judgement and makes them incompetent. To Molag, the fact that mortals loved the stuff only further proved their pettiness and stupidity, and their suitable punishment of eternal torture under the Molag Bal's thumb more justified.

In his good mood, however, Molag decided to give the liquid a go, a chance to prove itself worthy to his taste. He walked over to the table before anyone else could, pushing Malacath aside as he approached. He picked up a tankard of the steaming, slightly glowing purple coloured liquid. He twisted his head around the container held in his large, clawed hand, getting a good look of the 'Jazbay Wine'.

Satisfied that there were no tricks or anything on the goblet or in the liquid, Molag chucked the wine down his neck, it burned his throat a little, causing the Lord to twist his neck a little and pull a slight grimace in his face. Petty, just as he had thought. He still didn't understand why mortals were so fascinated with, or why they make a habit out of drinking alcohol, and why Sanguine was equally obsessed. Molag Bal turned his back to the platter, and proceeded to walk away, disgusted and unimpressed.

The liquid didn't even taste nice, and he didn't get the point. Pathetic. Or perhaps he needed another taste to get the gist of the concept. It wouldn't hurt to have another mug of the liquid. Molag found himself turning back around and heading back to the table where the wine was based, the other Daedric Princes gathering around. Molag pushed them all out of his way with muscular arms, so a clear path was between him, and the tankards of purple liquid.

Molag grabbed one, and downed it. Then another. And another. He was beginning to understand. Although the liquid didn't particularly taste nice, or even supply any pleasure, the feeling was mystifying, the experience addictive. His arms found themselves repeating an action of picking up a mug, drinking the wine inside, throwing it away and then rinsing and repeating.

He then moved onto whole bottles, and found an effective routine of picking up a bottle, holding it above his mouth and smashing it with his other hand, glass shards and the sweet nectar falling into the bowels of his stomach. Some of the Daedric Lords watched the out-of-character Lord of Domination perform this unusual ritual of intoxication, and Molag Bal was beginning to like this ritual.

Mini Mongo

Sheogorath laughed at Hircines attempt of threatening the Prince of Madness, knowing him he would probably end up riding one of the Were-creatures, after all he could drive them insane. Perhaps he should accept this invitation to his petty realm, but that was unlikely considering Sheogorath hoped that Hircine would be dying very soon.
    His plan of killing the Lords was just a trick within a trick, Sheogorath knew of their plans to betray him, and infact when Talos gave him the news he would strike. Besides he would kill Vaermina, Sanguine or Clavicus they were all great fun in their own ways.
    Vaermina's flirting, Sanguines crazy drinks, and Clavicus's lovely dog that would usually been drove insane by his insanity.
    He then walked near his throne and clicked his fingers, a top hat appearing on his head, it looked almost like a rainbow with all the colours on it.
    He downed the drink, it sending a little pleasurable burn in Sheogoraths throat as he stood, preparing to announce his greatest........thing.

''Gods, Immortals, crazy bastards of this petty realm! I am the Prince of Madness! And I once again bring you my greatest invention yet!'' his joyful shouts made some of the Princes smile, Molag keeping his straight face and Hircine merely smirking.
    Sheogorath tapped his staff against the ground 2 times as they suddenly appear outside, in what looked like new sheoth it was infact his newest garden.
    Some of the Princes took a second to click they had just teleported, then began to smile as they saw what the garden contained.
    ''Ha! huh! huh! A cheeeeeeesssssssseee mountain! Brilliant, just brilliant!'' he shouted as he pointed to what was definitely, a hill made of......cheese.
    Then he diricted them to another ornament of cheese.
    ''Hahahahaha this is my favorite! A cheese fountain, made purely of melted cheese, delicious. Please taste taste!'' before they got a chance he teleported them back to new sheoth, and ordered for some entertainers of some sort.

They walked in, terrified as Sheogorath merely smiled. ''Please, do what you want! We all know what Molag will be doing later so just kill them....... torture them.......... humiliate them!''
    He then ran to Vaermina ''Who's your favorite Prince dear!? Molag, Malacth, Mehrunes.........Jyggalag.''
    He was of course hoping she would say him, that mad bastard was so over confident of himself. He bit into his sandwhich as banners with cheese signs flung down, songs began to play, and confetti shot all over the room. Sheogorath's power was great in his realm, he still had a even better trick in a mind. When the Princes were to leave he would use his powers to start it raining cheese. Such tricks annoyed all his citizens, but dementia already wanted him to be dethroned. And without rebels, what kind of place would the Shivering Isles be.
    Besides, it was fun. He always wanted to have a battle in his realm, and make it rain explosive cheese. Have chickens run around which would explode if they got to close. Such ideas only ever were conjured by Sheogorath.

Sheogorath then walked to Peryite ''So friend! Hows the plague, are mortals suffering!? If not give them some cheese, everyone needs cheese............EXPLOSIVE CHEEEEEEEESE!''
    Peryite stood their, a glum look on his face then replied ''Sheogorath, no matter how much I love your explosive cheese I don't think such things would really help my name in Nirn. I mean it just doesn't have a effect sorry friend.''
    Sheogorath went glum, and began talking in a rather glum angry voice ''Peryite............plagues are your only power.'' he then went back to a stupidly loud and joyful voice ''But madness is mine! And explosive cheese will do so! I understand your pathetic oppinion but I shall one day rule Nirn, cheese canons and storms of cheese will make the Mortals FEAR ME!!!!! Bye bye!!!!!'' He said as he skipped away sitting on his throne, starting to play a lute.
    Ge began to dance around as he played his lute, running around playing a joyful tune, a huge smile on his face as he played a sweet tune.
    He could probably play any instrument, he was like the king of clowns really, infact a mortal said that once. Of course he had to just use the wabbajack, turning the mortal into a rabbit then ripping it's heart from it's chest.........happy days.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Vaermina swallowed her bite of mouse and cheese sandwich as Sheogorath once again graced her with his presence. She giggled after he asked his question, ''Who's your favorite Prince dear!? Molag, Malacath, Mehrunes.........Jyggalag.'' she caught his last added name and smirked.

"Dear Mad God, of course tis you. You were the one, after all, that taught me the greatness of madness in nightmares." She really didn't have a favorite, there was pleasant Princes and ones she despised but nonetheless she could not really choose. She only wanted to appease him since he did invite her to such a lovely party. He left her and then they teleported to a new garden of his creation. One filled with cheese and cheese and more cheese. She couldn't even take in all of the wonderful structures before he took them back to the throne room.

She walked over to where the "Jazbay Wine" was and watched as Molag Bal finally understood why mortals and immortals alike drank the way they did. She couldn't help but utter a chuckle as she grabbed a bottle for herself before he drank all the new wine Sanguine had offered them. She sat down next to Sanguine uncorking the bottle of wine and pouring it into her goblet that had before held his Fire brandy. She took a sip and licked her lips to get all the flavor of the wine after it went down into her stomach, warming her from the inside out as the burning deceased.

"Would you like me to fill your glass Sanguine, my friend?" She asked with a raised, delicate brow as she held the bottle in his direction.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    Clavicus watched intently as Molag finally tried some wine. At first he looked disgusted turning around, but then the Lord of Conjuration watched as he turned back to the wine. He pushed everyone out of his way and began to down a goblet a second. Then he began crushing bottles over his mouth, drinking the wine and eating the glass. Clavicus laughed and used a spell Sanguine had taught him years ago to summon a bottle of his own. He drank the wonderful liqour.

Sheogorath got up to his throne and summoned a top hat. ''Gods, Immortals, crazy bastards of this petty realm! I am the Prince of Madness! And I once again bring you my greatest invention yet!'', he said with a grin. Everyone turned to him. Clavicus felt the odd feeling of teleportation and noticed they were in a garden filled with cheese. Cheese fountains, volcanoes, plants, animals and benches.

He grabbed a squirrel of cheese and bit into as the Madgod said, ''Ha! Huh! Huh! A cheeeeeeesssssssseee mountain! Brilliant, just brilliant! Hahahahaha this is my favorite! A cheese fountain, made purely of melted cheese, delicious. Please taste taste!'' He quickly teleported the lot of them back to the pavillion. Clavicus bit down on air where the squirrel once was. He sighed and shook his head, conjuring up more wine. "I do love a nice bit of insanity. I'll have to ask Sheogorath where that place is. I do love his melted cheese.", thought Clavicus as the alchohol began to take effect. Suddenly, banners and decorations either made of or depicting cheese. The Madgod called in entertainers and allowed Molag-Bal and the others to do whatever they wished. Clavicus averted his eyes, worried about what the drunken prince may do.

The Madgod struck up a conversation with Peryite, somehting about exploding cheese, as Barbas approached Vile. "Hey, Clavicus, you may want to lay off of those drinks, or at least conjure up somethingto remove it's effects.", said the dog from the ground. Clavicus looked down and said, "Why? It's not like I'll need my ability to think clearly. I have my Masque!" Barbas quickly replied, saying, "I don't like this. Seems kinda fishy. Just, try to stay relatively sober." He walked off. Clavicus laughed, adn then thought, "Maybe he's right... Why would Sheogorath invite all the princes to New Sheoth? He doesn't like Jyggalag or Hircine... Nah, he's a great guy! He'd never try to trick us!" He said the last couple of sentences out loud. Turning back to the mangled and defiled entertainers laying on the table, he took a long swig of Jazbay Wine.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    Sanguine grinned gleefuly as he watched Molag Bal sucumb to his oh so tempting brew. Sitting in his chair, he started to laugh out loud when the Prince of Torture started to smash the glass and pour it into his mouth. If only Dagon would show, he would love to se Molag and him get into a drunken fight. Mortal drunks were fun enough to play with (he could make them do the post emarassing things!) but drunken gods... that was really fun!

As the party progressed Sheogorath teleported them to a maginficent new garden he had made, a cheese garden, what a suprise. Sanguine looked at the field, somewhat impressed, although he though it would have been better with some other foods involved, perhaps some fried dragon flesh or fermented scrib jelly. As sudenly as they arrived Sheogorath sent them back.

Sanguine continued to enjoy the festivities, eating some of the food on the table but mostly watching the entertaining antics of the other Daedra. As he sat Vaermina came up to him, sitting next to him and offering to fill his cup. Grinning charmingly, Sanguine morfed down from his red orc form to a handsome looking Nord. "Why of course Vaermina, I can never say no to a goblet of fine drink, expecially when offered by such a stuning beauty." He accepted the glass with a flourish, taking a hearty swig of the delicious liquid. "So what do you think of this whole thing, good fun huh?"

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Vaermina watched as Sanguine changed forms, a charming Nord now sat beside her in all their pale honor. She set the bottle down on the table behind her, after she topped off his goblet, and smiled as Sanguine complimented her. She swished some of her luscious hair behind her, as it was making her neck warm, and then took a drink as she listened and watched the other Daedra.

"So what do you think of this whole thing, good fun huh?" She nodded eagerly to him, "Why yes it is. I was just so taken aback to be invited. Tis not everyday the Lord of Madness invites you to what is to be the greatest party of the century!" She added beaming him a warm smile and accompanying it with a good natured laugh.

"And it doesn't hurt to have the best drink in all the realms to go along with it." She winked at him as she took another sip of the wine. It truly was delicious, a little fruity and a little dark with a big bite that suited her tastes just fine. She adjusted her robes, they had ruffled as she sat down, and set the hem back on the floor so that her lap was smooth and ruffle free. When will the other Princes arrive I wonder, she thought to herself as she helped herself to a little more cheese. If they don't arrive soon the little performers will already be spent by the time that Molag Bal tears into them...and with him finally getting drunk for once, they might not have much longer. Vaermina wasn't the kindest of Princes, but there was something about Bal that she just did not like. Perhaps it was the fact that he forced his dominance over the gender she preferred, but she thought it might also deal with how rude he was. The Mad God could be rude at times, but at least he made his presence entertaining instead of burdensome.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    Sanguine took another hearty swig of his wine, "Aye, this is indeed a party for the ages! I would call it blasphemy if I was not invited! And you Vaermina, you add that wonderful dark tint to the whole afair that just makes the entire thing that much more exiting!"

When Vaermina complimented his creation sanguine smiled widely. He always loved complements, expecially when they were directed at his favorite thing, booze. "Oh you know, this is my speciality!" They continued to sit, waiting for the other daedra to arrive, Sanguine wished they would hurry up and get here. The best part of the party was still to come!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts