PC 60 fps but unbearable amount of stutter!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Hey guys,

So I know theres thousands of threads on this topic. And I mean thousands. But I have looked through every where and I don't know what else to do. So basically I have tried everything.

1. Disabling V-Sync and limiting my fps to 59/50 fps (which seemed to work but I was frustrated with the crazy physics problem)

2. Using borderless windowed mode which took down majority of the stutter but its still there and picks away at me.

3. Disabling Anti aliasing and antistropic filtering.

4. Disabling Anti-Virus softwares.

5. Running as Administrator

6. reducing the graphics quality

everything.

Now the borderless windowed mode seemed to work but it was still there and frustrates me. I had this game on xbox 360 and it stuttered like crazy! Infact I think most of the members on this site will probebly remember me making a huge thread on the same topic but on the console. Well I changed to pc and yeah. haha but here are my PC specs

PC SPECS:

GPU: Sapphire HD 7850 OC 2gb

CPU: i5 3570k - stock fan

RAM: 8gb dual memory

MOBO: ASrock z77 extreme 6

I am fully capable to run Skyrim with a few good graphics mods with 60 fps constant. So why is skyrim stuttering for me? If I am not running Windowed mode I get it alot around corners. Like if i turn around a sharp corner or any corner I get this crazy stutter.

Now people may be thinking of the mouse stutter issue but thats not the type of stutter i'm getting. I'v fixed that by disabling mouse accelaration.

Sorry for the long post, hope I can fix this.

Kindest Regards, Dovahbear1314

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts