• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

marineopferman

well everyone yesterday i posted my best weapon than one person stated you could have 5 potion items with the falmer helmet/circlet that made me go in a huge circle again and BAM my new bow does 3375 dmg per shot not counting the arrows :) posted a pic for you all to see. if you guys know of another way to increase please let me know but so far I think this is the most powerful weapon in game.

Attachments

• Bow 3375.jpg
    Bow 3375.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 21

jaomile

Well as i can see you are usun SkyUi so you play on pc (as i do) so this means you could have changed base value of Auriel's bow so it can be so high. I am using a mod which increases its damage above daedric (as it is said that it is the mightiest bow in tamriel) but not too much and even after using alchemy, smithing and enchanting to the max I still could get damage as high as 3375.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

jRi0T68

Meh, one of my characters has a bow that does over 4k damage. I don't use it, except when I just don't have time for that annoying dragon fight. It just makes everything too easy.

marineopferman

no I did not use any dmg modification mods or console commands this purely from maxed out potions/enchanting/smithing for the required item that I bounced back and forth back and forth making the gear than after all pieces of smithing/potion gear is on go to the smithing item and drinking the potion than sharpening...also Jr10t68 I am using 5 pieces of crafting gear and the best I can get is that I am using the (Falmer helm/circlet/ring/kneclace/armor chest/bracers) what else can I use you seem to have one more piece to be at 4k.

Twiffle

3375 damage, Pah, mere novice,
how about 4 million ?

jRi0T68

Fortify restoration glitch.

Which isn't working fully on my current build. I get tired of the smithing grind and tried to use the suggested trick with this glitch to level smithing, but after 2 resto cycles, it starts dropping the percentage.

Oh well. I don't need/use uber damage, though it would have been nice to hit the armor cap while wearing clothes... for aesthetics.