3 bugs in 1 hour. (X360)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chukkles

I don't mean the title to sound bad against the game, it's just the situation.

So bug 1, I have just finished Dawnguard and then the main campaign with alduin, I've kept serana around, I notice I am being affected by sunlight, but I am a werewolf, I have been since I completed the companion quests ages ago ( I have some 150 - 200 hours clocked up) but my vampiric blood is making me weak to fire and sunlight. My stamina still regenerates. I have no idea.

Bug 2, So I read about falion and his cure for vampirism, I met him ages ago and found myself stuck wondering what to do about his night activities, the first thing I find about curing my vampirism tells me to follow falion at night, I do it, I can't talk to him about vampirism...

Bug 3, I talk to the old woman who was curious about his activities and now she's following him everywhere and I don't think she should.

What the hell has happened to my game? I don't want to be a vampire werewolf, can anyone help me please? I really don't want to start again because of this, I was just planning to buy Dragonborn next month.

JClarke1953

How far back are your saves?

If Falion won't talk to you, have you recently fed? Unless you have, it might be why he won't talk.

As far as the sunlight affecting you? Do you know if you contracted Sanguine? If you have, and don't know it, that could be why.

And the old woman, ain't no telling about her. First bug on her I've read about.

Chukkles

My saves aren't far back enough , I shouldn't contract any disease as I am a werewolf, but it also says at the top of the screen ( your vampire blood burns in the sun) or w/e it says.

Chukkles

I've just tried to feed on a sleeping person, it doesn't give me any option.

This is wierd,I have the weakness to fire and sunlight, but my stamina regenerates during daylight, I can't feed and I still possess my werewolf abilities.

I don't know if it really affects anything and may just leave it as is, no one has said any negative remarks either.

Edit: I just tried an experiment, I still have serana the vampire with me, and if I ask she will bite me and turn me into vampire lord, this cures me of my werewolf abilities completely.

So if I go to falion now with full vamp curse he should cure me, but can I ever get the companions to give me the werewolf curse back? Or any other way to become a werewolf again?

Chukkles

I've found other people are having this problem.
Dawnguard Vampire AND Werewolf glitch (Spoilers) - The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Message Board for Xbox 360 - GameFAQs

I can't go back to a previous save, I don't play like that ,I keep 1 main and 3 autos that regularly overwrite, it's my way of keeping choices permanent, but not game/story breaking bugs.

I'm unsure if I will start levelling up in vampire stages, but as I say I still regenerate stamina in daylight, but get that sizzle noise and it tells me my blood boils.

Chryss

When that happened to me, I went to Dawnguard Castle and talked to Gunnar. He said if Isram saw me like that I'd be in the s*it and I better get to Falion to get cured. That activated the quest to get cured. I heard Aela can give you the Wearwolf ability again if you want it. I never did. Never used it much.

Chukkles

Aela, I will try it.

I tried restarting but couldn't justify all those hours lost only to try and make another expert Mage.

Edit: It seems aela restoring the ability comes with the Dawnguard DLC and can only be done once.

So I will ask serana to bite me ( I never saved that yesterday) then ask falion to cure me then see aela to restore me.

I will give serana the boot too, it seems she done this to me. Well according to others who have experienced this.

I hope this will work and I know chances are slim but Bethesda needs to sort this particular issue, it breaks the rpg aspect.

Chukkles

When that happened to me, I went to Dawnguard Castle and talked to Gunnar. He said if Isram saw me like that I'd be in the s*it and I better get to Falion to get cured. That activated the quest to get cured. I heard Aela can give you the Wearwolf ability again if you want it. I never did. Never used it much.

Key info thank you, nobody acknowledged me as a vampire though, I didn't go to Dawnguard though, I mean falion or anyone else.

It seems this only happens through Dawnguard , but the fact that they gave aela the ability to give you it back at the same time seems to show that Bethesda gave us a loop hole, they know about this crap.

Anyway I had to get bitten, get cured and talk to aela who called me fickle . It is done.

Thanks for everyone's help here.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts