• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
    Staff member
    Works for me. If anyone wants to post they're welcome to as long as they don't get too ambitious. Maybe some conversation on the road, or whatever floats your boat.

Ponder

International Man of Mystery
    So, erm, 'tomorrow' turned out to be a lot longer than I thought. I never really got around to writing the post. I'm curious though--has this died? Because everyone seems oddly inactive.

Staff member
    No it hasn't, as far as I'm concerned. You said you had next post, so I guess we're all waiting. I have nothing to post about really, and I haven't had as much time for the forums.

Ponder

Nah, I said I was working on a post. But even the post I was working one was more about exploring Arvena's character. It's up to you guys to get things moving on your end.

And there's plenty to post about for the group! Character development and all. They could try to figure out what exactly a Weredraco is, or maybe Lynette could pull her shape-shifting trick and screw around with people. And I'm shocked Vitus hasn't tried to sleep with anyone yet. Plus, there would probably be civilians searching for them, because the reward is quite significant. This presents an opportunity to explore differences in the character's approach to violence. Maybe Glidias feels it would be dishonorable to fight and kill greedy civilians, while Myddrin would happily slaughter them. Perhaps Vitus would try to use misdirection, while Lynette wants to distract them and slit their throats.

Either way, there's opportunity here to build rapport (or tension) among the group, which I think is vital.

Staff member
    It isn't in Glidias's character to initiate any of it. As a matter of fact, I was thinking about writing him breaking off and scouting around.

Ponder

Glidias as a character doesn't have to initiate anything. Assuming he was going to be the next 'actor' in the group, you could just write an event happening an him reacting. That way, something's happening but Glidias the character doesn't initiate anything.

Just throwing that out there.

Rextoret

top kek
    I'm dead tired from work, everyday. It's not quite 'easy' being an electrician. Wake up at 6 AM, come home at 4 PM. As you can see, I'm rather busy. I simply don't have time to post.

Inquisitor Xander

Time to die!
    Hope you guys don't mind me jumping in the party at this point.

Name: Thilen the Seer
    Race: Dunmer
    Married:Yes
    Skills:See the past and the future, flame spells
    Good Sides:Wise, not too old
    Bad Sides:Terrible cook, sometimes very hazy
    Side: Crusaders (for now)

Small bio: Without any guidance Thilen enhanced his magical skills until he accidentally blew up an entire forest. As a repentance, he went to the followers of Akatosh and has been there for 44 years. When he showed signs of visions of the past and the future, he was taken along the Crusaders' trip to locate and eliminate Glidias.

A storm had risen. The ship was off-balance, but still stood. Thilen was out at the head of the ship, for a lookout of any other ships or dry land. The sky seemed to be ablaze due to all the thundering. And then the rain. ´´I sence... death.´´, he thought. He turned around to look at the Crusaders who had had a bit too much ale for now, again. The middle mast was already falling on the poor men, and one was beginning to fall. Two men were crushed beneath the mast. The remaining men cursed the whole journey, blaming eachother for all the mess. And in no time swords flashed, blood was spilled, and the second mast fell. ´´Stupid idiots. This should not be a time for drunken accusations!´´ Thilen said out loud. The final mast was coming down, but at least the storm was subsiding. As if it was there to deliberately end the Crusaders' journey. The mast crashed down and the combined weight of the three masts were too much for the bottom. The ship started sinking. Thilen knew he was not capable to swim anywere near safe, but he didn't want to die either. But he went down with the ship, under the ocean, and passed out.
    He woke to the scorching heat of the sun, and to a crab that was biting his ankles. He shook it off and stood up. Thilen then puked at least a gallon of seawater, and after a few minutes rest could ask himself; ´´Where am I?´´
    Wanting to know the answer, he ventured forward into the woods. Bumping into several soldiers, presumerably Akaviri ones, Thilen immediately said that he wanted no trouble. The soldiers shrugged, and gave him directions to the closest town. Thanking them, Thilen puked one last time, and then set out for the village.

Staff member
    I'm dead tired from work, everyday. It's not quite 'easy' being an electrician. Wake up at 6 AM, come home at 4 PM. As you can see, I'm rather busy. I simply don't have time to post.
    That's fine. I never really put a posting requirement here, or at least I don't remember one. At any rate, this is more of something to do in your freetime, which I've just had better things to do lately. I think I might even have writer's block I've been away so long.

Hope you guys don't mind me jumping in the party at this point.

Name: Thilen the Seer
    Race: Dunmer
    Married:Yes
    Skills:See the past and the future, flame spells
    Good Sides:Wise, not too old
    Bad Sides:Terrible cook, sometimes very hazy
    Side: Crusaders (for now)

Small bio: Without any guidance Thilen enhanced his magical skills until he accidentally blew up an entire forest. As a repentance, he went to the followers of Akatosh and has been there for 44 years. When he showed signs of visions of the past and the future, he was taken along the Crusaders' trip to locate and eliminate Glidias.

A storm had risen. The ship was off-balance, but still stood. Thilen was out at the head of the ship, for a lookout of any other ships or dry land. The sky seemed to be ablaze due to all the thundering. And then the rain. ´´I sence... death.´´, he thought. He turned around to look at the Crusaders who had had a bit too much ale for now, again. The middle mast was already falling on the poor men, and one was beginning to fall. Two men were crushed beneath the mast. The remaining men cursed the whole journey, blaming eachother for all the mess. And in no time swords flashed, blood was spilled, and the second mast fell. ´´Stupid idiots. This should not be a time for drunken accusations!´´ Thilen said out loud. The final mast was coming down, but at least the storm was subsiding. As if it was there to deliberately end the Crusaders' journey. The mast crashed down and the combined weight of the three masts were too much for the bottom. The ship started sinking. Thilen knew he was not capable to swim anywere near safe, but he didn't want to die either. But he went down with the ship, under the ocean, and passed out.
    He woke to the scorching heat of the sun, and to a crab that was biting his ankles. He shook it off and stood up. Thilen then puked at least a gallon of seawater, and after a few minutes rest could ask himself; ´´Where am I?´´
    Wanting to know the answer, he ventured forward into the woods. Bumping into several soldiers, presumerably Akaviri ones, Thilen immediately said that he wanted no trouble. The soldiers shrugged, and gave him directions to the closest town. Thanking them, Thilen puked one last time, and then set out for the village.
    That's up to Rex, but he already posted that recruitment is over, so I would think not.

Staff member
    Miss me? I know it's been awhile. I can most likely find some time to post this week and this weekend. Does anyone else have time? Or even still interested?

Rextoret

top kek
    Work is hounding me non-stop, although my work load should lighten once the schools reopen. (Due to the fact that I'm installing networks in Catholic schools around San Jose. The deadline draws ever closer, so I'm forced to work over-time.) I'd be happy to post, should the chance arise.

Staff member
    Work is hounding me non-stop, although my work load should lighten once the schools reopen. (Due to the fact that I'm installing networks in Catholic schools around San Jose. The deadline draws ever closer, so I'm forced to work over-time.) I'd be happy to post, should the chance arise.
    Kay, glad you may have the chance to post. Once we settle who can post and when, I'll start working on mine. Until then, I'm open to ideas. So far, I've just been thinking Glidias goes scouting around the roads to make sure we don't get mbushed or something.