OOC [18 +] Thy Lady and Lord OOC Discussion

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
    Natsumi walks into the Lady and Lord having not remembering if it had been here or not wearing a long and thin black hooded cloak the darkened lights making her hard to see but giving her short blonde hair a certain glistening look and making her soft blue eyes seem to glow a bit. She walks over to the bar and taking a seat and looks around noticing that vulgarly dressed woman are scattered throughout the building then rolls her eyes.

LordNaskill

Selvia notices the newcomer and hails the barkeep to send her drinks and she smiles and then whispers to the barkeep who soon plants a mead infront of Natsumi, Selvia grins and hums to herself acting natural and kinda nervous on the reactions she mistakes Natsumi for some poor who needs something.

Natsumi looks to the Barkeep with a confused look but shrugs and drinks it anyways then asks the barkeep "Is it normal here to bring the customer something before they order what they want?" The barkeep replies to her "You got me wrong Lass, the Lady over there ordered it for yah." The barkeep then points to the girl in the green dress.

LordNaskill

Selvia smiles at the women "well to be honest i took a mistake miss sorry if that did not tend right i just accidently took you for a beggar hope i don't offend you are a beautiful women" Selvia trys to look innocent best she can and lightly blushes being caught out but she sticks to herself and sips her brandy she ordered

Natsumi laughs "Mistaken me for a beggar the calling me beautiful... guess it wouldn't be the first time I was called one I do wear some pretty beggar looking clothes don't I?" Natsumi polishes off the rest of the mead and goes over sitting by Selvia "The name is Natsumi and just so you know... blushing in a place like this is a turn on for a lot of people, they might mistake you for one of the whore girls." Natsumi then giggles a little.

LordNaskill

Selvia looks down hiding her blush "sorry about that i ahh am new round ere don't know how these things work really" Selvia acts as best she can being well manor and calm "Selvai is the name Miss Natsumi" Put out a hand to shake it as her hands shakes lightly

Natsumi giggles and takes her hand in a more of holding it lovingly way then a shaking it way grinning at her "You're shaking quite a bit Selvia, what's wrong am I making you nervous?" Natsumi leans in close her, her pale blue eyes showing a gentle yet devilish look to them.

LordNaskill

Selvia stutters lightly "M..m...maybe" she stops talking look at Natsumi her eyes locking with Nat's she blinks once and feels confused and strange as she looks at nat her shaking stops as she looks less nervous more curious in the way nat looks at her her young tan face tilts a bit showing a small scar on her throat

Natsumi giggles "Is the way I'm looking at you making you relaxed? You've seemed to have stopped shaking." Natsumi then begins to brush the back of her hand against her cheek softly.

LordNaskill

Selvia blushes heavily and corners her eyes to try not to keep eye contact with her never been near another man or women so often not understanding why she is being felt up so easily "did i do something for this to happen Miss" Selvia's eyes beem to some wooden flooring as her cheeks are flushing a royal red and her lip pucker as she is still has little stutter with her breathing and talking

LordNaskill

( (I hate me for doing /me Xd i might do first person just feels weird
    ))

Natsumi grins "Naw don't say it like it's a bad thing beautiful... The only thing that made this happen to you is being nice to me and for being so damn gorgeous." Natsumi then puts her arms around Selvia getting a bit closer to her "I can stop this if you want."

LordNaskill

/me smiles lightly and cant help but look at her lightly kissing her cheek just with the hell of it looking at her and smiling "I don't mind you doing that just a little odd never really ahhh well you know talked to many people
    "

Natsumi grins "You find it odd that I'm talking to you yet you kiss me like I'm a relative... Beside that wasn't a real kiss this is." Natsumi quickly leans in locking her lips with Selvia's kissing her deeply as she holds onto her shoulders and after a few minutes lets go of her breaking the kiss and licks her lips "No only do they look gorgeous but your lips taste sweeter then that of strawberries."

LordNaskill

Selvia drools lightly and cant help but goes and slip under natsumi so Nat is on her lap "I guess i need to taste" Selvia gently kisses her and locks her lips on both top and bottom of naps savouring both and she leans back smiling "sweet and like pint of fresh sweet mead"

Natsumi giggles "I guess I can thank you for that after all you did but me that drink cause you thought I was poor." Natsumi grins and leans in towards her a little whispering in her ear "I still need to punish you for that by the way..."

LordNaskill

Selvia bites her lip and nods "Yes you should" she seems to be submissive towards her and she drools lightly still

LordNaskill

Selvia shrugs and looks away "Never really been in trouble" she taps her feet a bit and licks her lips trying to put on a smile as she said that looking all innocent

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts