OOC [18 +] Thy Lady and Lord OOC Discussion

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Wolfbane

Why change the past when you can own this day?
    Ardin went into his room and begins starting the bath. The running water makes him think of a more innocent time. There was a waterfall by his childhood home where he would always sit and watch,listen, and throw rocks in. His mom would always call him back for supper. He can still remember the smell of freshly cooked venison his dad caught, the fresh made bread and the wine. He would eat until full, talk to his family for an hour, then go outside and practice sword training with his brother. Wood swords of course. Those were better days.

By now the bath was done and ready, all he needed to do is add a little pinch of fire salts, just enough to make it just right. He took off his clothes, hung his dagger close, and sipped his mead. He enjoyed the simple pleasures. He found himself whistling a song his dad sung to him as boy when he was falling asleep. He still sings it, especially when he can't sleep or is troubled and can't fall asleep. Would his dad be proud of Ardin now? After all the things he has done for skyrim? Ardin's dad served in the great war, so he would under the stand the life and choices. But Ardin feels like he has wronged so many people

"By the gods I just need to relax and enjoy this. All these things are swimming through my mind and preventing me from unwind. I wonder how my brother and Avia are doing? Ah how I miss Hendrikk's laugh and humor and Avia's well I miss her all around. I drink to there safety, prowess, life, and love life!" With that he took a hardy swig.

LordNaskill

(i started the small story with a base of the brothel being the hide out for a group of rp characters but yea this story is focused the the Dadric beings and there beginning this will go deep into the deepest and darkest secrets of tamrial and its Dadric worshippers but yea the characters in the story will be told in the next few hours after we do the first 2 chapters)

Nadir-Natesse

Proprietor of Thy Lady and Lord
    "That would be a lovely Bosmord named Natesse."

Dreven took a look around willing to point her out but she was nowhere to be seen. Ever since Alice arrived Natesse had been missing in action while not surprising, must've been terribly inconvenient for Rythe.

"I've known her for a number of years now and she is a hardworking woman, that's for sure. She has most certainly earned her life of soft living. Me? I'm not so lucky."

He held out his hands. They were rough and calloused in places. Even though he wore gloves most if the time, he'd done his share of hard work and it wore on his hand just the same. Killing people wasn't always as easy as it seemed, after all.

"My hands are rough, but I assure you that they have not lost their gentle touch. They do adore the feelign of soft skin, though... Or fur..."

He let the statement linger for a moment...

"While wondering the frozen mountains of Winterhold hold I took an appropriate liking to fur armor. No offense intended miss. It was entirely cow fur. It was soft, but I am sure there are finer furs out there to get my hands on."

He gave her a jesting wink and stood up, taking her tankard with him.

"I will be back. Would you like the same drink as before, or does your palette crave something more...exotic?'

He let his gaze turn unabashedly sultry making the double entendre (he being a Dunmer and inherently exotic) pretty obvious. Inside, he was chuckling at himself. Never in his life had he been so flirty with a woman he'd just met. Where on Nirn was this coming from?! He was rather glad that Natesse wasn't around; surely she would be jealous. He'd never seen that side of her but he assumed that she'd be like all other women: vicious and, catty, no pun intended in regards to his present company.

Nadir-Natesse

Proprietor of Thy Lady and Lord
    ((Where? Here? I've been gone from the thread for so long, I forgot everyone I had to RE: to. Felindae had message me to get hers. I am glad she did though, I like where we were going. I think I woe Naskill an RE:, too.))

TomLeViking

Call me Tom; or don't
    The door swung open and a large man stepped in. He was unrecognisable due to a large cloak of wolf fur he wore around his torso and a hood over his head. As he walked through his footsteps could be heard loudly on the floor and he removed his hood, revealing a bald head and a rough beard on a face adorned with age. He took a seat at the bar and rested his large shoulder bag next to him. He leaned on the bar with his head down and only looked up at the barmaid, removing the horn on his belt and holding it up in a gesture.

He coughed before he spoke, lifting his head;
    "Can I have a refill? I'm bone dry over here." He croaked - it had been days since he'd spoken to anyone.

(( Any active bartenders feel free to jump in here - I'm not sure who's serving atm :L ))

LordNaskill

As raven noticed the older Nord walk in he thought to himself about the Nords look "Wrinkles disgusting I would shiver in fear of those rather then a dragon" as he did think of this he noticed Ezekiel move next to him "well what have we sold any wine bottles yet" "no" "well this could be bad" as the 2 back together again sat there a waiting a response for a sale what would they do next.

"We could start a small company and become rich" "to much work think small" "sell to the poor" "that sounds better" "you think the name bloodspot wine sounds to evil" "naaa its a....Good name" "what would you have called it" "well I would have called it......." "well" "oh I don't know" "see that's why my name is better" "why cause I can think straight"

As the two rumbled on about the name of the drink Solena had returned in more revealing clothing "Excuse me Preacher but I need a private talk with you" "Well I should preach to you about the nine divine in a more private way" Now it was Raven alone and Ezekiel and Solena having some fun or should they say a private preach.

LordNaskill

Sounds of enjoyment came from the room of which Solena and Ezekiel were in. Raven sat there just trying not to hear there sudden "yes or more" or moans every few seconds but trying to see if there was something he could do but his thirst was reaching max and walked over to one of the open wine crates which Ezekiel had brought and pulled out a bottle and began to drink it with speed.Raven then walked back over to the crates he was trying to sell and sat.

Raven sat there wondering if the two would ever stop screwing each other and get down hear and do some work
    with a pace he choked on a large gulp of wine and spat it out while choking.

TomLeViking

Call me Tom; or don't
    The nord was weary with travel and he rested the drinking horn on the bar, waiting for someone to tend to his thirst. He cracked his back with a fist and turned to survey his surroundings.
    "Awful lot of foreigners... even by Riften standards." He thought to himself, before shrugging and turning back to the bar, sighing and rubbing his forehead with his hand, resting an elbow on the bar.
    He reached under his cloak with a free hand and grasped his Amulet of Talos, stroking the metal between finger and thumb. He rested his eyes while breathing calmly.

LordNaskill

Raven was alone only thinking of when Ezekiel would return from the room where he and Solena were.It gave Raven time to think about what he had done in his past life. He would remember the day he just left Ezekiel there to try and save his dying father,or the time were he and Ezekiel were best of friends,he remembered the time that Ezekiel said we always watch each others backs and made Raven promised he would watch Ezekiel's back.

Raven then remembered what he did to gain that friendship with Ezekiel and the one night that he broke his promise to watch out for Ezekiel. The one night in the horrid storm were Ezekiel's father laid there choking on his own blood,Raven just walked away leaving his only friend to lose all of the respect he earned in the first place,
    Raven then thought of the things that would have gone trough Ezekiel's head and how he got over that incident.

Raven sat there alone then knowing what it felt like to fell surrounded by people he knew nothing of he sat there drinking in a warm and comfortable place that felt like death to him when he was alone Raven now knew that Ezekiel never left that memory behind him he only hides it behind his faith in the nine or eight divine,was he ever going to be forgiven in what he did that night on Ezekiel's fathers birthday "what have I done" Raven said under his breath.

Raven sat there drinking something that his best friend made something that his best friend dedicated his life to something that raven never did on that night of Ezekiel's fathers death raven gave a sob in memory of something that raven lost that day friendship.

(Hope you like my sad background to the Preacher Redguard Ezekiel and the Buff Mercenary Khajiit Raven)

LordNaskill

Soon Ezekiel had left his room alongside Solena. Raven noticing them he waves to try and pull Ezekiel's attention but both walk over "can I talk to Ezekiel alone" Solena smiled and nodded "I will be over there" she said pointing at the bar counter "ok" as Solena had walked away Raven and Ezekiel had stared at each other "I want to talk to you about something" "what is on your mind" "the day I left you" "what day" "oh don't give me that bulls**t you know that day as well as I do" Ezekiel got closer to Raven as if he was sizing him up.

"what about it" "I want to apologize" "apologize for what leaving my father to die leaving me to trying cure his disease" "for every thing I know you and I are not the best of friends we once were" "your are right about that you left me to die as well as my father how did you fell did you feel good about yourself" "listen I gave no thought into it I had no idea what to do we where only just kids Ezekiel" "no you were just a kid" "Ezekiel" "no remember the promise you made remember that" "yes" "well you broke that" tears began to fall from Ezekiel's face "I....I am sorry" "no do you understand how many hours it took for my father to die" Raven's heart stopped for a few seconds as if he was going to die he felt light headed and the sudden urge to fall to his knees but he held on.

"Do you know how many hours I sat there watching my father die cause I tried everything to save him" "and I am deeply sorry for that" "well sorry is not going to cut it I had to put my father out of his own misery you know what I did cause I had no sword" "what" "I took him to his favorate fishing spot and pushed him into the stream of water which choked him some more before the words of thank you came out" Raven and Ezekiel standing face to face neither of them would back down "we don't have to do this" "maybe we do" "no" Raven stood his ground and shoved Ezekiel away Ezekiel fell to the ground then Solena stepped in "don't do this not here not any where for the nine's sake you will find a way to get over this your best friends" "not any more" Ezekiel punched Raven and used Solena as a shield to protect him "you weak son of a b***h"

LordNaskill

Raven gave thought of what he was about to do to Ezekiel.Raven felt something inside of him that wanted to rip Ezekiel apart but he held on "I will not fight you Ezekiel" "No fight me you bastard you think that we can ever be friends again" Ezekiel threw Solena into Raven with a thump she hit Raven but that gave no effect "look at you your not a fighter you worship the divine look inside your heart you just through the woman you love at me as a weapon what's going trough your mind right now" Ezekiel looked at Raven with no face of sorrow but aggression.

Raven stood his ground moving Solena of him and gently shoved her towards the bar.Raven then removed his scaled armor only leaving some ripped cloth pants. Ezekiel threw first punch but Raven moved quick and then threw a punch to the lower ribs of Ezekiel which made he gasp for air once again Raven through another punch this time to Ezekiel's forehead which lead to several punches to the head.soon Raven had moved away from Ezekiel who laid there motionless with a large gash on his head pouring out with blood.

Solena with a loud scream went to the aid of Ezekiel "get up Zeke come on" Ezekiel laid there his breathing then began to stop "I am sorry" Raven said under his breath unsure of what to do "help help somebody help" Raven stood there putting his armor back on as if he did not care for his friend.

((How do you want this to end with a death or something else))

LordNaskill

Mordane coming to aid Ezekiel he examined Ezekiel's heartbeat and pulse then he felt the ribs "one of his ribs is broken he needs serious help this could get worse if we move him though I may have to cut him open" "what"
    Mordane orded some of the people in the tavern to help him "Move him not to hard though" he said to four of the men that came to aid "you grab me a knife" he said to the other one "be careful we must move him" the men picked up Ezekiel and moved him to a nearby room "hold him still he might squirm" the men listened and held Ezekiel down.

Mordane took the knife from the man that he orded and then he took the robe from Ezekiel and began to cut open Ezekiel burtsted into screaming but not without trying to shove the men off him but it was no luck
    after a few hours of screaming which was all the people on the other side of the door could here Mordane walked out of the room with the men there hands bloody the clothes look drenched in water "How is he" "he needs to rest for now he is fine but your khajiit needs to pay for the damage he did to him"

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    Alice put her head down on Natesse's chest and followed along as best she could. She understood what the older Nord/mer was saying on a basic level but the finer details were a bit over her head. She wished she had a quill and paper so she could write down exactly what questions she had but she didn't want to get up to fetch one. The potion had made her sleepy and she was fighting to stay awake. Plus she was really enjoying being curled up in Natesse's arms, hugging her tightly and letting her stroke her hair. It had been a long time since she were held by another woman or felt safe enough to let her guard down. She was in a place where it was okay to be vulnerable. That was why she loved Natesse so much. Alice didn't have to pretend around her, she didn't have to put up a front like in front of her men. She was able to talk about anything on her mind, including subjects she didn't like talking to her dad about. She could just be herself.

"Well I've got to say, a lot of that's a bit over my head but it all sounds like good stuff. Very...Dibellan if you will. Maybe I'll have better comprehension when my head's not on fire and my legs aren't jelly."

She pused for a moment and then got a very sad look on her face. This talk had brought up a memory that she discussed with almost no one, not even Natesse. Only her dad and a couple of healers knew.

"I'm glad you can share your body so freely Tess, because I don't think I'll be able to share mine with anyone. No one's gonna want what I've got"

(OOC: this is a post I made a page ago but I don't believe you remember it so I've moved it here.)

LordNaskill

The tavern was quiet and calm. No loud noises or clashing bangs of mugs hitting each other, the air was ripe and sweet with quick breezes of wind coming from some small open windows the tavern or brothel was still no screaming shouting no clashing of mugs no smashing of tables this place was dead no noise at all. But soon that changed when the Redguard had opened his room door from rest the place sprung alive with singing dancing and all of the activities that were happening before came alive once more.

Ezekiel was still in pain after the brutal beating he took from Raven but the brothel took that away with a slight smile of joy he took a seat upon the old wooden chair which was in front of the bar counter Ezekiel took a breath and stretched his arms and legs faint cracks came from the elbow and knee but that was all.He moved with ease he wished not to remember what happened so he took an ale and skulked it down then ordered a leg of goat and sunk his teeth into it letting all of the juices drip into his dry mouth he rolled his eyes back and ripped a chunk of meat off and chewed on it some more he gorged at the taste and took another bite.

After a few minutes of eating he thought of an apology to say to Solena which was a bit hard for him but he knew what to say to her he then walked back into his room and put his robe back on as he was only wearing a tunic and ripped pants before.

LordNaskill

((I see this empty page of no new RPs is a slight frown.No worries I will see what will happen going to drop the group of what just happened might have been a bit to over the top but I am going to start again this time with newer type's of characters))

Thetrard enter's the brothel his face pasty white and slighty covered in a small patch of dirt which must have leapt up from the ground due to the strong winds that are blazing through riften his hands pale with a slight shake to them his lips dry and raw.

Thetrard's impression of the brothel was harsh and horrid he could almost laugh if how mean he was but no he was to weak,His eyes showed a slight red thickness in them almost as if the red was fading Thetrard's eyes glared at the occupants of the tavern " Such a loss,thought this place would be full,guess not every one is desperate to hide or get laid " Thetrard said this under his breath "pardon" the barmaid said quickly trying to change the subject Thetrard orders a drink "Oh nothing say could I kindly have a drink of Spiced wine and what pretty eyes you have" the barmaid stopped and turned "Thank you sir and I will see if we have the spiced wine" Thetrard smiled and waited for the barmaid to leave and search for spiced wine he lets of a sigh of relief.

After a few minutes of waiting he receives his drink "why thank you" he says and barmaid nods and walks away Thetrard then gets a small goblet from the nearby table, he then opens the wine and pours it into the goblet and slowly begins to drink the wine.He then notices the barmaid staring at him with a slight smile Thetrard tries not to make eye contact the barmaid then walks over he realises and rolls his eyes "One thing i had to say one thing and she already wants me really women please don't ask me for any food" Thetrard thinks this as she walks towards him.

"Would you like anything to eat sure" Thetrard thinks quick "could I have a small slice of apple pie" "No problem sir I will cut a piece out for you" he nods his head and continues to drink his wine ever regretting saying something nice about her Thetrard now has to resolve the problem one way or another.

The slice is placed on his table and the barmaid once again leaves,as Thetrard goes to relax more in his chair is gives a small creak when the weight of him carries the the hind legs he then looks around once more to see the same gloomy faces that sit there a few are more pleased with them selves but only a few "Just a bunch of men that cant please a women or a women that can't please a man" Thetrard considers this to himself and mocks the races with a slight giggle at how pathetic they are.

LordNaskill

(( Naw what happened to this place it was so lively when i first joined ))

LordNaskill

Selvia enters this place as her green silk dress gleams in the light and her frisky blonde hair dazzles as she moves her head it seeming to keep shape,Selvia's tan body within the shady light effects of the Lord and Lady give her a a small sheen shine look she takes it upon herself to take a seat among the loneliness of this place she looks at the people and regulars and then herself seeing quite a difference she looks exactly like one of the whores with her busty chest and expensive clothing. She has one difference from a whore she don't just sleep with men and expect coin in exchange infarct she wont sleep with a desperate man