OOC [18 +] Thy Lady and Lord OOC Discussion

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Nadir-Natesse

Proprietor of Thy Lady and Lord
    Finally, she stirred. She grumbled and rolled over, pulling the sheets with her. It wasn't until the sunlight beaming through her window struck her eyes did she realize it was full-on day outside.

"RYTHE!"

She sat up with a jolt and got out of bed. She was headed for her washroom, but Jorundr had beat her there.

"Oh!"

She hadnn't even noticed he wasn't in bed with her. She smiled sweetly.

"Good morning!"

Ysmir

The Dragon of The North
    He moved the wet hair from his face and noticed that Natesse was standing stark naked in front of him.

"Good morning, need the bath?"

He placed the empty buckets near other empty ones and straightened his hair with his hands.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    Kazaar awoke with what was like a mighty storm brewing inside his head, "Ughhhh," He mumbled. Everyone was still asleep, even the Dark Elf had seemingly abandoned his post and was softly sleeping on the floor. Kazaar stumbled over with his key to get his belongings from the chest, and spent a rather long time trying to get his disoriented hands to properly fit the key inside it's slot.

Finally, he quietly put on his bulky armor, as to not wake anyone. Kazaar opened the tavern door and was blasted by a ray of sun. He had nothing to do, but needed to make coin if he were to survive. So Kazaar went and spent the day assisting Balimond the Smith, even teaching him a thing or two.

Kazaar thought to himself,"That Tavern was very interesting, strong drink and friendly patrons. I'll be in Riften a couple more days, I suppose I could bed there for the remainder of my stay."

Nadir-Natesse

Natesse nodded and went to washing up. Once finished, she gave Jorundr a small kiss on the cheek as thanks for his company and left him to wash himself. She didn't mind the fact that he was in her personal chambers; he hardly seemed a theif, and even if he did get curious, her valubales were all guarded with various elemental runes.

Clothed now in her full-length green dress, she made her way downstairs. Some of those present were stirring, the internal clock waking them, but Rythe was nowhere to be seen. Frowning, Natesse checked behind the bar and there he was, sprawled out on the wooden floorboards, asleep. She felt terrible; the poor mer had passed out from sheer exhaustion while she was upstairs riding that Nord like a stolen war horse. She knelt down and shook him until his eyes fluttered open.

"Rythe, sweety...get up. Go get in your bed. I will handle things here..."

It took a bit of coaxing but she finally got him to stand and pretty much half-carried him to his room off to the left of the bar. He fell into his bed and Natesse left, closing the door behind her. She settled at the bar, ready to serve general foods and snacks but hoped beyond hope that no one would order an alcoholic drink...she had NO idea how to mix them together.

Jei El

We will be avenged.
    Romulus just entered the Riften gates, he was familiar to Riften but it had been some time since his last visit.
    He vaguely remembered where the Bee and Barb was. He walked over but for reasons unknown it was out.

"Might as well try this" He thought to himself as he say the sign of another, new, tavern ; Thy Lady and Lord.

Upon entrance he was greeted by a young-looking dark elf. "Hello, want food? Drink? Company?"

"No company, just a glass of water, please"

Nadir-Natesse

Natesse looked up at the door of her house opened yet again. Another Nord, she thought, smiling. One of her younger girls, a dunmer whose name she could not remember at the moment, greeted him and offered him the house's three options. Natesse groaned mentally; the girl was doing it all wrong, she was too direct, and that never worked. It was the subtle seduction that reeled in the patrons...

Still, she heard his order, and quickly filled it. Water was simple, easy and Natesse liked orders like that. Besides, Barwen was quite busy at the moment, so a complex meal was out of the question. She filled a tankard with water and dropped several ice cubes into it before taking it to the table. She set it down before the man (who she realized was not full Nord, looking closely at his facial structure) and offered a smile.

"Good afternoon sir, welcome to my house. My name is Natesse, and I am the mistress here. Is there anything else I can get for you? A hot meal or warm woman, perhaps?"

Ysmir

The Dragon of The North
    Jorundr allowed her to finish washing and watched her leave. He stretched again, dried off his golden hair and sat on Natesse's bed and began braiding a piece of his hair. He finished his long hair off with a short cut of sinew. Jorundr stretched out again and grabbed his pants, shirt and boots. He threw them on and blew out the candle still burning.

He opened the door to Natesse's room and walked down the stairs to the brothel. There was a new man sitting at the bar but he wasn't interested in him. He smiled and bowed his head at Natesse, he walked to his room. He opened the door and walked inside, Jorundr opened the large chest that laid against the wall. He grabbed a new shirt and pants, he tore off the old clothing and put on the new clothing. Jorundr walked back out to the brothel and sat at a table.

Jei El

We will be avenged.
    Seeing the woman put his glass of water down he smiled warmly.

"I kinda like this place, I'm not hungry.. For food anyway.. Us vampires.. we don't eat meals.. I don't feel the need for a woman at the moment."

He took a drink of water. And another, until it was gone. He set the glass down.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    hours passed, and Kazaar had gotten a considerable amount of smithing done, of which his favorite creation was the Glass Warhammer he had forged..Kazaar also visited Mistveil Keep and took a bounty missing in which he was to "Take care of," the Necromage living in Boulderfall cave..residents and travelers around Shor's stone had gone missing, and evidence pointed to kidnappings. On his way out he noticed a rather pale Nordic man walking into Thy Lady and Lord.."I know Nords are pale..but that was ridiculous," Kazaar chuckled to himself. "Though, his eyes had a rather bad hunger to them..," Kazaar thought with a shudder. It would be a long walk to the Cave, but with Kazaar's skills in combat AND in Conjuration..he would make short work of this villian. He only hoped he would return before the Tavern got too crowded later that night.

Linamina

Baalena woke up around nine, the young Imperial she had laid with the night before dead asleep next to her. He was a young soldier, barely looking old enough to wield a sword much less feel a woman's warmth. But Baalena couldn't complain; He had some very sweet 'bedside' manners, treating her like a farmer's daughter. Which made up for his...lack in stamina. Eh, he was young.

She got up to wash, coming back out afterwards to pick up her outfit and get dressed, finding her company had awoken and already getting himself equipped. Baalena couldn't stop a playful giggle when he looked at her and blushed. "Good morning~" she greeted him in a seductive tone, leaning against the doorway to express her still nude form in all it's glory.

The Imperial cleared his throat before speaking. "Good morning..I left your coin on the nightstand..I hope it's enough."

Baalena checked the coinpurse, smiling a bit when she counted and found he left a pretty nice interest. She went to him just before he opened the door to leave and held herself against his back, whispering in his ear. "Come back anytime you want...I'll be waiting." If it was one thing that Baalena had a knack for is that she could bring the men running back to her like hounds to spiced meat, which helped everybody in a brothel. Kept business booming.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She came back out into the tavern, wearing a silky dress that was fairly low cut and open on both sides of the skirt to show off her hips. She liked the dress as it gave her an exotic appeal, which she always looked for.

Her walk had a certain waltz to it as she scanned the room for any lonesome patrons. She noticed a rather pale looking man at the bar with Natesse, whom she could possibly be serving at the moment. Her subtle search continued until she spotted a rather delicious looking Nord sitting at a table alone. She went to him and leaned over the table at him slightly, letting him have a decent view of her ample cleavage. "Could I get you anything, dear?" She asked Jorundr with a rather innocent looking 'lovers' gaze rather than give away a seductive thirst. It's how she reeled in most men.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    Kazaar returned late in the day, almost night..His fight against the Necromancer left him exhausted, he had underestimated the wizard's strength. What Kazaar wanted most was a strong drink..and it just so happened the strongest drink in town could be found in Thy Lady and Lord.

Kazaar walked through the door of the Tavern and felt the warmth of the fire all the way from where he stood. Among the patrons were Rythe, the Dark Elf, Natesse the Barmaid, the Pale Nord from earlier, and a rather attractive young women talking to the Blond Nordic Man.

The tired Orc took off his helmet and set his weapons and armor in a chest, placing some coins on the counter for a key. "Rythe, get me a strong drink eh?" Kazaar said with a weary grin.

Nadir-Natesse

She thought for a moment, considering his offer. She already had Rythe, and men weren't in much demand, but she figured more eye-candy wouldn't hurt.

"I suppose. What are your qualifications? As in, what are you good at? Cooking, cleaning, magic...?"

She saw as one of her girls approached Jorundr, and a small spark of jealous ignited. She bit it back, remembering that she shouldn't really be beding the guests to begin with.

Jei El

We will be avenged.
    "Well, in my line of assassinations; I'm good at killing, magic, speech, the basic necessities"

[OOC: I kinda wanna appeal to the women who walk in:p]

Ysmir

The Dragon of The North
    Jorundr smiled as the woman walked up, much like Natesse, she had very definitive curves but this one's chest was much larger. He glanced over her and met her eyes. While she had a very alluring gaze to the untrained eye, Jorundr's years of bard training had taught him well.

"Just two strong drinks and your alluring company."

He planned to play cat and mouse with this one, Natesse was fun but she knew what he was doing and vice versa. This one on the other hand wouldn't know and would make it fun for Jorundr.

Linamina

She felt her inner devil grin, realizing this one would be just as playful as she. Usually, her 'innocent' gaze threw men over the edge to where they'd be taking her into a room by now. But this one was a touch sharper.

"I'll be back.." she murmured intimately, keeping up the playfully innocent gaze even as she strutted around behind him, her hand gliding along his shoulders as she passed by.

For being a man of witty intrigue, she decided to pay for his drink to add to her little treat. She set the two bottles of their strongest drink on the table. "There we go...two strong drinks." She turned to gracefully curl up on his lap, leaning her head on his shoulder. "And my alluring company." she purred, continuing her little fishing game as she gazed up to him

JBar2531

Achilles walked into Riften, planning on renting a room in The Bee and Barb, but it was for some reason, closed. "Maybe Brynjolf will let me stay at the Ragged Flagon"
    he muttered t himself. As he was walking down the steps to the Ratway, he saw a sign that he never noticed before.
    "Thy Lady and Lord. Sounds like a nice place. Might as well check it out."
    Achilles pushed open the door and saw a Nord man drinking with a breathtaking Redguard woman. Then he noticed the group of women, and realized this was a Brothel. Achilles was aproached by a young Imperial girl. "Can i get you anything Sir?" she asked.
    "Not right now, but thanks anyway." Achilles blushed a little bit, as he was always shy around women. He walked up to the bar and sat down.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    Kazaar was sitting at the bar waiting for his drink when a new warrior sat down besides him, An Imperial by the Looks of it. "Greetings Outlander, I am called Kazaar Gro-Kush, Demon of the South," Kazaar presented himself rather proudly. "What brings you to this Place of Drink and eh..company?" Kazaar said that last part with a smirk.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts