• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    @Zelda I think I am going to enjoy the little chat our characters are gonna have. Very excited to see her response to Kyneth's awkwardness.

Also, I noticed y'all have voices for your characters. So I want to add that my character (though I have no actor in mind atm) has a soft and gentle tone contrast to his appearance. It's oddly soothing and charming, and calming. (He sounds like myself gaha. And that's the best way to describe it.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DropTop

Just a note, Kharjiir won't be able to enter whiterun on his own to stay true to the lore that khajiit aren't typically allowed in cities

Zelda

Princess of Hyrule
    I apologize for my lack in activity today: I recently returned home and I'll have a semi-long day tomorrow as well. I will, however, reply tomorrow evening. (I'd estimate about 19 to 21 hours from now) I might be able to give a few earlier short replies and respond to everyone's questions and whatnot if I have a signal during my trip for mobile. I just wanted to give a brief heads up, and I hope you all can forgive me! It's been quite a hectic week my goodness! ♡

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Just a request/suggestion... could we not advance time so abruptly? It seems as though some of us are still amidst conversations IC, and it breaks cohesion

Hart

Sassmaster
    Respectfully, can we at least create some relationships between characters before the smut starts? @thatguy2 Perhaps it would be wise to meet another character to before creating ghost replies. It's still mid morning in Whiterun.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Respectfully, can we at least create some relationships between characters before the smut starts? @thatguy2 Perhaps it would be wise to meet another character to before creating ghost replies. It's still mid morning in Whiterun.

I concur. I'm all for character development, but using a public thread for simply... smut as yoi put it... doesn't really seem appropriate. I mean it's okay to have for plot and story, but just for the sake of having it? Not so much.

Hart

Sassmaster

I concur. I'm all for character development, but using a public thread for simply... smut as yoi put it... doesn't really seem appropriate. I mean it's okay to have for plot and story, but just for the sake of having it? Not so much.

Yeeaaa...

Keidivh

Noble exile of High Rock
    @Zelda
    Take your time, rl always takes priority =)

And yeah if we could not move by to quick that would be nice, I'd like to not move to fast especially since this is the beginning of a lot of relationships and what not, as for the smut, yeah I'm with @Specter of Death on that

@Hart
    Looking forward to how things will go with Rolard and Ihylin, will feeling like it'll be a hostile friendship, looking forward to see how that develops

Hart

Sassmaster
    @Zelda

And yeah if we could not move by to quick that would be nice, I'd like to not move to fast especially since this is the beginning of a lot of relationships and what not, as for the smut, yeah I'm with @Specter of Death on that

@Hart
    Looking forward to how things will go with Rolard and Ihylin, will feeling like it'll be a hostile friendship, looking forward to see how that develops
    We'll see! I think they'd be great drinking buddies (and I may or may not have been subconsciously planning a drinking contest for the hilarity of it)

Keidivh

Noble exile of High Rock
    @Zelda

@Hart
    We'll see! I think they'd be great drinking buddies (and I may or may not have been subconsciously planning a drinking contest for the hilarity of it)
    Pha, oh Divines, I can only imagine how all our charries getting hammered would end up.

Most likely a couple holds being burnt down and us ending up in the Shivering Isles xD

Hart

Sassmaster
    @Keidivh Cheers, love. I'm working on the post now.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    I would also like to add, just taking control of the RP via OOC and fast forwarding time to fit your own personal agenda, would be abuse of the RP and I'm pretty sure against the rules. As it is technically taking control of other people's characters without proper permission. So can we revise that? At least that?

I'm not trying to be rude or point fingers or anything, mistakes happen. It's safer to ask first in the future too, or just wait until the time comes naturally.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Also. Hate to ruin the fun idea of all of our peeps getting together to drink and destroy all of whiterun in a drunkin stuper, but Kyneth doesn't drink but the occasional mead every now and again. He prefers smoking to alter his state of mind over alcohol.... i should add that to his CC. BRB!!

Keidivh

Noble exile of High Rock
    Also. Hate to ruin the fun idea of all of our peeps getting together to drink and destroy all of whiterun in a drunkin stuper, but Kyneth doesn't drink but the occasional mead every now and again. He prefers smoking to alter his state of mind over alcohol.... i should add that to his CC. BRB!!

Tis alright, not like all of our charries would be meeting up any time soon (if they ever do) but if they do we'll see if we can spike good ol Kyneth's pipe so he can join in on the fun! :D

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Tis alright, not like all of our charries would be meeting up any time soon (if they ever do) but if they do we'll see if we can spike good ol Kyneth's pipe so he can join in on the fun! :D

Oh you wouldn't need to spike it. He has all he needs to party herb wise... if you catch my drift. *cough*420*cough*

Hart

Sassmaster

Keidivh

Noble exile of High Rock
    Finally alchemy has a use :p

Also if its alright I may wait for Zelda to reply, give her a chance to keep up with us