OOC (18+) Hands of the Sorrowful Knight

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    No objections here!

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Time for "feels" time with Dolmas! :D I'll post in a minute.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Sorry, for the length. Ended up being longer than I thought. :oops: But hopefully I haven't gotten too ambitious and overstepped my bounds. If so, I will adjust accordingly.

Kir the Silent

Until Your Flesh Is Consumed
    Oh I don't mind :p those posts were great! Hopefully no one minds Kvothe's little outburst but if I was him, and I am, that would be the point it would all be too much and I would break down.

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    I'm sorry for not posting, I was hoping Simus would address Lyanna and Titus' kiss in more detail but I didn't realise he'd already posted. I'll get a post up ASAP.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    Oh I don't mind :p those posts were great! Hopefully no one minds Kvothe's little outburst but if I was him, and I am, that would be the point it would all be too much and I would break down.

Which is exactly why Alice is cradling him like the lovable little faerie she is :D. Thanks for the ratings but you should check your Like.

I'm sorry for not posting, I was hoping Simus would address Lyanna and Titus' kiss in more detail but I didn't realise he'd already posted. I'll get a post up ASAP.

Did they kiss? I guess I overlooked that, sorry. I can edit my post if you want.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    I almost forgot! Thanks for the like and winner, Kir, as well as any you who did the same. It's humbling.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    I edited my post Epic. A little in the section with Titus, in his first paragraph.

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
    Alright, I'm stuck. I have no idea how to even keep Majir-Dar in the group anymore. At this point he's much more likely to leave the group then stay in it. Especially as most haven't even addressed him.

Oh, and did you guys notice that you all just kinda restated what the other person said? I can sum up what you all said in one sentence, "Stop whining, we're going to help Kvothe through his crisis as a team, and finally, 'Oh, and here's a secret about me'.

Sorry if I'm being cruel or unfair here but seriously, there is very little that I can do to keep Majir-Dar in the group now. That is, unless I completely break his personality and switch him from being frustrated and scared to, "I'm happy so very happy, lets go slay a god!"

Or, I could turn him into the one person in the group that everyone hates, and since I won't enjoy writing a character that everyone hates, I would just kill the cat off or make him leave.

Any advice would be appreciated. Epic has yet to post so maybe he'll bring something to the table I can work with to keep Majir in the group.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Hmm. I see what you mean, Majir. I can throw up a few suggestions, maybe one of them will help. These will be off the wall, so don't expect a nice gentle flow of ideas.

Could one of us edit our post to try to console your nerves? Try to smooth your fur, so to speak?

OR maybe, you could go ahead with that thought. Roll with it. Let Majir believe that he has no place here and he can't or won't go through it with us. But maybe, some sort of feeling or "Voice" (possibly his deceased wife) urges him to rethink it.

OR maybe one of us see's you deciding to bail, and we convince you to stay, with a good incentive or two? What does he like?

I can come up with a few more, if these don't work out. Believe me, I can find a few more ideas to get you out of this pickle.

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
    I don't want you guys to edit your posts, I'm not asking for that. Thanks for the suggestions, it really does mean a lot.

I like your second and third ideas. However, the third one relies on a character that has a certain kind of personality and if no one's character has that personality then I don't want them to break their character. At this moment, it seems that the second suggestion is best.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    I see what you mean. We don't want you to have to break your character to make him stay, there is no sense on making someone else break theirs for the same purpose.

After going through them again, I think your right. The second would be best, if executed properly, which shouldn't be a problem.

Kir the Silent

Until Your Flesh Is Consumed
    I don't want you guys to edit your posts, I'm not asking for that. Thanks for the suggestions, it really does mean a lot.

I like your second and third ideas. However, the third one relies on a character that has a certain kind of personality and if no one's character has that personality then I don't want them to break their character. At this moment, it seems that the second suggestion is best.

Hey I didn't mean to make you feel unwanted in anyway. I like you and your character, but I had to act as Kvothe would in that situation. I'd really like it if you stayed somehow.

EpicVakarian

I'm going to start working on a post now, I'll make sure to include Majir but I won't do anything in particular; I assume you're taking that option of trying to leave?

EpicVakarian

Actually, I will make some inclination towards him; Lyanna's going to ask him if he's okay :)

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit

Hey I didn't mean to make you feel unwanted in anyway. I like you and your character, but I had to act as Kvothe would in that situation. I'd really like it if you stayed somehow.
    No, I understand that. Your post was great and so were the posts after it. It's just that there wasn't much I could see to keep Majir-Dar in the group. But now, after CapObvious' ideas (and maybe Epic's posts, I haven't read it yet) everything's fine.

EpicVakarian

If that post wasn't in keeping with Majir-Dar's personality, just let me know what I can do to change it. I don't want to attempt to fix the problem by making it worse :p

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
    If that post wasn't in keeping with Majir-Dar's personality, just let me know what I can do to change it. I don't want to attempt to fix the problem by making it worse :p
    Your post was good, you kept with his personality.

EpicVakarian

Okay then! So then you just have to go through the standard epiphany procedure with him to get him to follow the rest of the group :p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts