• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

AirshipCircus

The Duct-Taped Jack of Hearts
    Finally posted!! omg I tried all week but just nothing came out. Hope I didnt assume to much with your character Airship :)

Don't worry about it, you're playing the character. I enjoy reading your posts and you actually stopped off at the perfect point for me. I should have a post up within the next 48 hours (give or take). Sorry for any delays.

Are you planning anything for the trip back down before we get back to the part of the mine we were before? If so just tell me. I hate spoilers, and love surprises (generally, depending on the surprise. I mean, "Okay now my character is a samurai half-demon who stabs and kills you dead cuz I saw someone do it in one of my Japanese animes" is a terrible surprise but one I've experienced far too often at my last site/roleplaying "haunt". Not that I think anyone here would do that, honest. From what I've seen you're all genuinely good writers and I count myself lucky to have finally found a group of people like that whether I am or am not still on probation. Not that i'm kissing ass or anything, since there isn't really anything to gain from that. I just realized that this was one big parenthesis, I better stop now before I strangle the rules of grammar any further).

*ahem*

Anyhoo, I should be able to cobble something together in 48 hours or so, like I said. I just got cast in yet another musical and this time as one of the principal characters which requires actual line memorization *groan*. Shouldn't really hinder my activity here for now, but if it does you won't be confused when I mention it.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
    Finally posted!! omg I tried all week but just nothing came out. Hope I didnt assume to much with your character Airship :)

Don't worry about it, you're playing the character. I enjoy reading your posts and you actually stopped off at the perfect point for me. I should have a post up within the next 48 hours (give or take). Sorry for any delays.

Are you planning anything for the trip back down before we get back to the part of the mine we were before? If so just tell me. I hate spoilers, and love surprises (generally, depending on the surprise. I mean, "Okay now my character is a samurai half-demon who stabs and kills you dead cuz I saw someone do it in one of my Japanese animes" is a terrible surprise but one I've experienced far too often at my last site/roleplaying "haunt". Not that I think anyone here would do that, honest. From what I've seen you're all genuinely good writers and I count myself lucky to have finally found a group of people like that whether I am or am not still on probation. Not that i'm kissing ass or anything, since there isn't really anything to gain from that. I just realized that this was one big parenthesis, I better stop now before I strangle the rules of grammar any further).

*ahem*

Anyhoo, I should be able to cobble something together in 48 hours or so, like I said. I just got cast in yet another musical and this time as one of the principal characters which requires actual line memorization *groan*. Shouldn't really hinder my activity here for now, but if it does you won't be confused when I mention it.

Congrats on your new role Airship! And yeah, we don't God mod or kill characters here...unless they are an NPC, then they are pretty much a free for all.. :)

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
    Pretty much what Kitty said.

We like to think we a good group of people and enjoy writing. Its far more enjoyable to have everyone on even footing, feeling like they a contributing, than having a super uber powerful being 1000times better than everyone else.

Ummm no your right to post us coming back downstairs Airship, if you really want, you can have Ma'Nchitar note that Cyrus is having trouble breathing or something. Cyrus wouldnt show it too much, but a perceptive Khajiit might be able to pick up on it... :)

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
    Pretty much what Kitty said.

We like to think we a good group of people and enjoy writing. Its far more enjoyable to have everyone on even footing, feeling like they a contributing, than having a super uber powerful being 1000times better than everyone else.

Ummm no your right to post us coming back downstairs Airship, if you really want, you can have Ma'Nchitar note that Cyrus is having trouble breathing or something. Cyrus wouldnt show it too much, but a perceptive Khajiit might be able to pick up on it... :)

Don't forget Shadow healed Cyrus somewhat, so his lung problems won't be as bad as before. Not completely healed but enough for him to be feeling a little better at least.

AirshipCircus

I'll take note of those, thanks Kitty, Irish. I'd get to writing right now, but I have a class in 45 minutes that I need to cram for. Good heavens time does fly when it wants to.

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins

*ahem*

That is actually a great rule! If I make another RP (which could happen if I had more time), I will definitely keep in mind putting something to stop overly copied/japanese characters.

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
    That is actually a great rule! If I make another RP (which could happen if I had more time), I will definitely keep in mind putting something to stop overly copied/japanese characters.

Coz you havent got enough rules Writes ;)

Haha I jest, I jest...
    SEVeyesB08_th.gif

Writes-Many-Posts

Coz you havent got enough rules Writes ;)

Haha I jest, I jest...
    SEVeyesB08_th.gif

1431.gif

I'm not sure if you simply jest... :p

Well but in another RP rules from Drahonnal would be removed (like the 'no killing guards' one)

AirshipCircus

Sorry if I didn't give you very much to work with this time, Irish. I feel like this last post was forced, to be honest.

Writes-Many-Posts

Yus, he has spent a lot of time in the forums and hasn't replied in a while. so I am assuming he is no longer interested

Khaotic3

Insanity at its Finest
    Sorry for my absence, everyone. I just havent been able to find motivation and/or time in the past week or so. Anyway, i will post either tomorrow or thursday (its almost midnight on tuesday right now where i am). Spring break this week so i do have some time on my hands now :)

Khaotic3

Insanity at its Finest
    quick question before i begin, about how long is Carina kept in the gong room?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts