13500 dmg in one hit... no abuse.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ShadowGambit

I just realized:

if you have Armsman 5/5 with 100 One Handed.

If you have 4 pieces of +29% Fortify smithing and Potion of Fortify smithing +147%

If you have the Shrouded Glove and the Assassin Blade perk

if you have 2 blade of Woe (one that you have stolen from Astrid and one from Quest Reward).

Then:

Each Blade of Woe will do 225 dmg after being upgrade.
If you dual wield the Blade of woe and Sneak Attack your target, you will do:

225*15*2*2= 13500 dmg.

Overkill, someone?

Lansworthy

Lacklusterous
Overkill is an understatement...

caravan guard

lone Khajiit

bananban

If you play as an Orc and activate the Berserker Rage racial power, you can get 27,000 damage with your formula. THAT's overkill.

Not sure why you'd ever need 27,000 damage... or 13,500 for that matter...

ShadowGambit

And with the armor rating mechanics capped at 80%, you still take a minimum of 2700 dmg (or 5400 with the berserker way).

i feel like i'm lacking some hp in my build....

Teomner

I know you can do two enchantments on a piece of armor with the last perk, but can you do the same two enchantments at the same time? like +health,+health?

ShadowGambit

No.

The only exception is the Resist Magic. If you get the shield of Solitude, you will have Resist magic enchantment that you can disenchant. Only that this particular Resist Magic is stronger than the normal one, and classified as different.
On your enchantment list you will then have 2 resist magic enchantments available. only then you can put 2 resist magic on the same item.

If you play as an Orc and activate the Berserker Rage racial power, you can get 27,000 damage with your formula. THAT's overkill.

Not sure why you'd ever need 27,000 damage... or 13,500 for that matter...
To pretend to be a giant.

Imagine, walking through Whiterun, when a guard starts a conversation. He whines about how you used the dagger "right there, on your thigh!" ,as he points at it, to kill everyone else who has ever existed. You draw your dagger, starting combat, use the perk at the end of the sneak tree to make him loose sight of you, power attack and watch him fly through the skybox.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts