10mb update has turned my XBOX into a PS3

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
What has the 10mb patch really done? its allowed me to become the Jarl of Riften. Already had a house with everything in it so not bothered. Its not fixed my main quest which was up to mission 9 mission 10 just wont trigger. The other thing it has done is create the LAG problem that has been on PS3 from launch. Its never been a problem on XBOX but it is now. Gutted.

XbSuper

I haven't noticed any issues, the big thing I'm happy about is that hjerim(the house in windhelm) is no longer bugged, all the weapon cases and plaques are now functional. I've only played about 2 hrs with the new patch though, so my opinion could change.

I haven't noticed any issues, the big thing I'm happy about is that hjerim(the house in windhelm) is no longer bugged, all the weapon cases and plaques are now functional. I've only played about 2 hrs with the new patch though, so my opinion could change.
give it 4 ............ then pls tell us what happens. I was in Dawnstar with heavy snow it just lagged like the PS3 vids on youtube. When I went to go in the escape route entrance it froze on the loading screen.

XbSuper

give it 4 ............ then pls tell us what happens. I was in Dawnstar with heavy snow it just lagged like the PS3 vids on youtube. When I went to go in the escape route entrance it froze on the loading screen.

Will do. I'm not home at the moment but I will be playing when I get there.

Seth

The Skrimmer

I've honestly never had any lag issues, I have had afew crashes on loading screens however.

ColdBlooded87

Female, Flint MI
I had the lag problem before the 10mb update today.... I haven't noticed a difference (any better or worse) in my play, and I've been playing it a few hours now.

Also wanted to add that I've been having crash problems the whole time too. I've had to shut off and restart my xbox a few times. (this was before the 10mb update) So far today, I haven't had a crash, but I do deal with a little lag now and then, but that's normal I guess.

Seth

The Skrimmer
Yeah I know, I was just stating the fact I've never had the lag issue period with or without the patch's. :)

Gilcore

And here I was hoping they would fix the dragon shout word wall glitch where you can hear the music and sounds of the word on the wall but can't see or activate it. I really want to finish that slow-time shout!

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
another xboxer here, never noticed any lag either. Just another reason xbox tops ps3.

ColdBlooded87

Female, Flint MI
I am playing Skyrim on xbox, and let me tell you - I've never had this many problems with my PS3. Definitely don't think xbox tops PS3, in my opinion. They call it a "crap"box for a reason I suppose. ;)

"to each his own" I suppose.

redrkt

Premium Member
The only time I get any lag on my PS3 is when there are too many saves stacked up, easy fix is stop the game and go delete all but a couple of the saved files and viola no more lag

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
another xboxer here, never noticed any lag either. Just another reason xbox tops ps3.

All platforms have experienced glitches and issues with this game. Just because one version of the game is supposedly less buggy then the others, does not make that console superior. What a fanboy you are.

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
All platforms have experienced glitches and issues with this game. Just because one version of the game is supposedly less buggy then the others, does not make that console superior. What a fanboy you are.

Not fanboy, educated through experience i would say. I have owned a ps3/360/wii for over 3 years. over that time i have bought less and less games on the ps3. why? 1. online, so much better on xbox (even if you have to pay). 2. exclusives 3. updates and load times, much shorter on the 360. I just find the 360 a better gaming console in every way over the ps3. its just more... streamlined i guess. my ps3 is great... as a bluray player and media server.

So yeah... make of that what you will.

XbSuper

Not fanboy, educated through experience i would say. I have owned a ps3/360/wii for over 3 years. over that time i have bought less and less games on the ps3. why? 1. online, so much better on xbox (even if you have to pay). 2. exclusives 3. updates and load times, much shorter on the 360. I just find the 360 a better gaming console in every way over the ps3. its just more... streamlined i guess. my ps3 is great... as a bluray player and media server.

So yeah... make of that what you will.

^see above^ except I've only had all 3 for about a year

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts