107th Aldmeri Battalion

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Harc

Big Hog
Very true indeed, I do hope the humans don't take us as petty warriors. For they would be greatly mistaken

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
It is untrue what the Nords of Skyrim believe, it is there belief that skyrim belongs to them but their first ventures to Tamriel were as Invaders who made war with the Falmer another of our ancient cousins and succeded in wiping an innocent elven race out, while some believe that it was tm who attacked the nords are failing to believe that the falmer were simply acting in self defense to stop the race from being overrun by a bunch of Terrorists from Atmora, The Nords are barbarians who should be wiped off the face of Nirn like the savages they are!!

tx12001

-whispers to myself- Im lucky they don't have wuuthrad! (Which is deadly to elves)
that rusty old axe, it does not matter, the weapon is utterly useless unless it touches us but our blades are also just as dangerous to them and don't foret our superiror magical abilities and superior smiths to make our superior weapons to weld in our far superior hands. you must fully embrace that elven supremacy is the only truth!!

tx12001

Oh, and if you pathetic elves want to know what a strider looks like,
E3_Strider.jpg
those things will learn that elven supremacy is the only Truth

tx12001

Would you use your rescources wrong if your tried to lay a mousetrap but it did not catch the mouse, Does that mean you used your rescources wrong? No it doesen't

You know what? I have to admit, the Thalmor aren't that bad. I'm a little mad that they try to take control of people's religious beliefs and that they made the Empire I used to love crappy, but they're actually not that bad now that I think about it.

tx12001

We Thalmor are paranoid, That is a given fact, It is our religious beliefs, what makes the Nords think Talos is a god anyway? did he tell them to worship him after he died? so he could play God for a little while, That was an insult to the rest of the Deities, as they were being belittled and not being shown respect, and Besides Tiber septim had the right of being Dragonborn was that not enough, was he so selfish that he wanted to be worshiped as a god to, I pity Him - also are you aware that tiber septim tried to Murder Barenziah's child because he was afraid that it wold ruin his reputation for courting a dunmer? do you know how racist that is, he should have been proud to father ann Elf not abolished by it!

You have good points and I respect what you believe, but I don't feel it's necessary to punish those who disagree.

tx12001

What makes people believe that we are the bad guys?, Nords are a very hostile race of people if we were being nice to them then we would not be getting anywhere, as desperate times call for desperate measures, if you do not believe that we elves are physically superior to you then think again, then you should take note that we are more advanced than you, compare the Nordic ruins to the Dwemer ruins or the Ayleid ruins perhaps. Nordic ruins have what, a puzzle door and an oil Trap?, Ayleid Ruins have walls that will enclose around you and fill with poison gas or floors that will elevate and impale you on spikes, I know some Nord ruins have similar traps but they are nowhere near as deadly, The Dwemer ruins have machines. and devices that come from the ground to slice you, I hear they are very Deadly.

I agree, Nords are barbaric fools for the most part. Elves are awesome.

cyberius

Dunmer politician and battlemage.
Im a dunmer. We dunmer dont join our altmer "cousins" in the thalmor.
We pretty much hope the imperials get the krap up and keep fighting! I dont want to see a Thalmor occupied Morrowind. Sue me, altmer, sue me. By Nerevar, I will take you down.

cyberius

I am Anwrise Harr emissary of the Dunmer race.
371086-2075x1080.jpg

I would like my sig with the picture in the center and a Admeri flag on each side please.
What the...? , dunmer Dont join altmer. You be in treacherous ashes.

cyberius

Which one? Hlaalu? Indoril? DRES!?! hahaha

cyberius

The Last thing a dunmer should want is to be in the racial thalmor.