107th Aldmeri Battalion

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Valin Oakthorn

Vagabond Extraordinaire
I admit your race is very powerful magically, more so then the Dunmer or Bretons, and that the Dominion is quite expansive. But majestic?

*pictures Grand Made Aerinir prancing in a field of forget-me-nots* ...Well.
When I think of majestic I think a eagle soaring in the sky, and you may not have noticed, but we design our armor after eagles. My arrow soars just like said eagle directly before it pierces a talos worshipers jugular vein. I think we are the spitting image of majestic.

*Pictures Grand Mage Aerinir standing atop a mountain wind flying by watching as thalmor soldiers launch an attack on the imperial city, ending the empire once and for all*

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
Tis' hard to soar like an eagle, when one is surrounded by turkeys.

Staff member
If the elves are so superior, why'd they settle for a treaty and not fulfill the original threat? Why didn't you completely defeat the empire?

Valin Oakthorn

Vagabond Extraordinaire
If the elves are so superior, why'd they settle for a treaty and not fulfill the original threat? Why didn't you completely defeat the empire?
Completely Destroying the empire would leave us weekend as a government, achieving our goals but possibly being destroyed in the process. This way we have taught the empire a lesson, a lesson that had we wanted to we could have completely destroyed them, and we also saved the lives of many mer. "They empire exists because we allow it to exist" and we shall allow it to exist as long as it stay an asset.

Staff member
Completely Destroying the empire would leave us weekend as a government, achieving our goals but possibly being destroyed in the process. This way we have taught the empire a lesson, a lesson that had we wanted to we could have completely destroyed them, and we also saved the lives of many mer. "They empire exists because we allow it to exist" and we shall allow it to exist as long as it stay an asset.

You contradicted yourself here. We could have destroyed them but could have been destroyed in the process. Give me a clearer answer please.

Valin Oakthorn

Vagabond Extraordinaire
You contradicted yourself here. We could have destroyed them but could have been destroyed in the process. Give me a clearer answer please.
Idea 1: When army A eradicates army B, then A is Weekend in numbers from the war, will be prone to king assissinations from left over army B supporters, and could be eradicated by a new army C

But think of this

Idea 2: When Army A is about to win a fight with army B but then asks for a treaty, then B is weekend in case a rebellion and A is, not as weekend due to shorter war, seen as merciful by some of army B, and has shown army B that army A can beat them preventing a rebellion. and should army C come along, small army C now has to fight both A and B. but if army A does not help much against army C then army B gets further weekend as army A rests and becomes stronger, then by the end of the B vs C war, A can finish B once and for all in a quick war (Strong A vs week B) resulting in A achieving its original goals without the defects of Idea 1

Staff member
The might of the player character of course. Or in this case, the Dragon Born. Going by Skyrim's rules, there is no option to help the dominion, so therefore the dominion loses.

Staff member
If I were you, I'd pray that the next game is more sympathetic to your cause.

Valin Oakthorn

Vagabond Extraordinaire
The might of the player character of course. Or in this case, the Dragon Born. Going by Skyrim's rules, there is no option to help the dominion, so therefore the dominion loses.
Srry my friend but just because one can push me down when he cusses me out in dragon tongue doesnt mean that I can't get right back up and shoot him in the eye. The dragon born in skyrim dies many many many times, never once does the entire thalmor army get thrown into the air by a giant.

Staff member
I'm going to quote a song here, "I stand alone for all to see, cause they ain't never seen a war like me!" Shinedown.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
You guys are forgetting ARGOOOOOONIAAAAAAANS! We're an army too!

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
When I think of majestic I think a eagle soaring in the sky, and you may not have noticed, but we design our armor after eagles. My arrow soars just like said eagle directly before it pierces a talos worshipers jugular vein. I think we are the spitting image of majestic.

*Pictures Grand Mage Aerinir standing atop a mountain wind flying by watching as thalmor soldiers launch an attack on the imperial city, ending the empire once and for all*

The Dominion took the Imperial City in the Great War, did it end the Empire?