• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

PunWisp

War Mage
Ok people keep telling me about them yet I can't find any info about them, no one tells me anything.

Where do I find one in skyrim? People keep talking about them but are apparantly completely oblivious to know where they found them.

Onyx

According to the guide book, all Merc's have a flat fee of 500g (this is not modified by speech skill either)

Not sure where all of them are. One is in the Drunken Huntsman (the night elf lady), one is in Solitude (the Inn). You can also get one in Rorikstead, but have to do a mini quest first by buying the guy armor and then some time later he will be avail as a merc

brandon

there is supposed to be a merc in every city now if your talking about how much gold they have if you kill them i have seen mercs at golden glow the house with the bee hives on an island in the lake outside of riften. and the east india trading company in solitude has theyre own mercs.

PunWisp

War Mage
Im not talking about mercs in general or repeating mercs... I mean mercs that charge you a 1000 instead of 500. I keep hearing people talk about them that there in the game. Yet they are oblivious to where they found them, and I can't find info about them.

brandon

Im not talking about mercs in general or repeating mercs... I mean mercs that charge you a 1000 instead of 500. I keep hearing people talk about them that there in the game. Yet they are oblivious to where they found them, and I can't find info about them.
no i havent found any of those if there are any maybe im not a high enough lvl yet or something idk. im taking a break from having any followers for a while. ive had bad luck 2 kia and 1 mia.lol

PunWisp

War Mage
I still don't think there is. The strategy guide lists all the mercs, and there are only 6. Almost twice as many followers you basically just fist fight to allow them to follow you, then the companions, 2 dark brotherhood, 9 housecarls, 3 winterholds, then a bunch that will follow you after doing a quest.

But never have I read of one that requires 1000g. Not any info whatsever, and the people who "found them" are too dumb to explain any.

My conclusion? They don't exist. People are just dumb. If there is one, please tell me where to find them.