• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Tyer032392

99. The frozen dragon animation lock up glitch. That stuff is funny as hell, much better than going flying.
100. Freezing a Frost Troll on a step mountain and watch as he starts to do the Harlem Shake.

Source for what I mentioned:

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
*Whistles*. 100 wonders done ! Now lets continue till 150 ;).

101. The 'Bunnies Slaughtered' in Statistics
102. When Ysolda trusts the Khajit , yet she calls your Khajit player a 'cat'.
103. The jerk Ulfric and his jerk deity Talos (IMO :)).
104. Bandits who dare to attack a Dragonborn clad in demonic weapon (Daedric) and an armour set made from the bones and scales of a Dragon (Dragonplate Armour)
105. An Imperial soldier entering Riften and getting mauled by a guard , suddenly when Sapphire and Maul start beating up the Riften guard.

khazan99

Semi-professional cabbage collector
106(?) Encountering The Headless Horseman for the very first time!

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
107. Seeing the Imperial City on a clear day off in the distance towards the South.

Ignami351

INFP of the Blue Variety
99. the sight of Nazeem's (maybe disintegrated) corpse in the middle of the cloud district.

In Swindler's Den, the skeleton lodged in the hay bale that spends his eternity reaching for that bottle of ale that he will never quite get.

dosen't help that i take it every time i pass. :)

Twiffle

In Swindler's Den, the skeleton lodged in the hay bale that spends his eternity reaching for that bottle of ale that he will never quite get.

dosen't help that i take it every time i pass. :)

lol, i thought it was just me who took the bottle, , i even replace it with an empty one, , mwahahahahaha

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts