Xbox 360 100% resistance to magika

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Nameless233

Is there a way with 100 enchanting, and two enchantments on the same item to get 100 percent resistance to all types of magika? I think I've found a way but it might not work, can someone tell me if this is possible? : have your 6 slots for enchanting ( armor, helm, gauntlets, boots, necklace, and ring) and have two enchantments on each one for a total of twelve enchantments. Then put 25% resistance to fire on 4 slots, frost on 4 and lightning on 4 which fills 12 slots. I'm not sure if 25% resistance is the highest so please tell me if it isn't. Hope someone can tell me if this will work.

yes there is a way if your willing to exploit via the restoration glitch.​
1. make fortify alchemy equipment (hat gloves necklace ring)​
2. go make fortify restoration potion only one at first.​
Ingre:​
1.Acebean longfin​
2.Cyrodilic spadetail​
3.salt pile​
4.small antlers​
5.small pearl​
use the first potion you make take your equipment off then back on b4 the duration ends and repeat this process... eventually if you get up to around 400% fortify restoration. use the potion while wearing your resistance armor then re-equip and voila.​
if u dont wanna exploit then idk what to tell you.​

Nameless233

So u can't do what I said above? And If not what's the highest resistance u can get without glitching

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
1. You can't get 100% magic resistance. Magic resistance caps out at 85% regardless of whether the sum of all your magic resistance enchantments exceed 100%.

2. You can't dual enchant items with the same enchantment. There are however unique items with a different version from the enchantment found on generic enchanted items and the magic resistance enchantment on the Shield of Solitude is one of them. It is also stronger than the generic magic resistance enchantment. The two will stack on the same item so with 3 items that will take the enchantments (necklace, ring and shield) you can easily get 85% magic resistance if you have 100 Enchanting, 5 Enchanter perks, and the Extra Effect perk.