OOC ♪♫ Laughter From The Void ♫♪

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
    hoping more will apply by end of week, HOWEVER im probably not going to be able to get actual thread up maybe til end of month (family issues) so until then if you who are accepted want to think what to write for your first post more than welcomed to, any questions about the rp pm me

This actually works out great for me because I am going on holidays for ten days next week.. sorry for applying when I knew that, but now that you are not going to post the IC up until the end of the month it's all good. (phew) :p Blinks cutely

A.Auditore

maybe...
    dont you blink at me like that woman! :mad: hehe kidding yeah so im hoping either the 2nd or 3rd next month if everyone can wait that long

A.Auditore

maybe...
    testing testing again, due to forums yesterday... make sure you check threads daily just in case...

ShadowMage

Article Writer
    Name: De'akri
    Race: Tribal Breton (Reachmen)
    Profession: None, unemployed, prisoner
    Wealth: Lost it all

Appearance: Beautiful. Looks almost like a Nord, other than her height. She is 5'2, which makes her better at hiding and fitting in small places. Small frame, not extremely curvy but definitely womanly. She has black hair like the void, and a voice like an angel. Her original hair color was blonde, but it changed when she was 7.

Gear: She kept all her gear hidden in a tree stump near Markarth. It includes: Nightingale Armor, Modified DB gloves and boots to match Nightingale armor, and nightingale hood (most of the time she puts the hood down and keeps the mask away. Also has a Dragon priest mask to use interchangeably). Wears a modified cape that is enchanted with Stealth bonuses.

Weapons: Ebony Cross bow; compatible for hiding. Ebony rapier; for quick, repeated stabs. Ebony Longsword; for slashing with force. Keeps her swords at her belt and her crossbow behind her cape.

Multiple Personality Disorder Vicious when assassinating. Has been known for eating others, murdering family, worshiping Daedra and Sithis.
    Her original personality: Kind, charitable. Worships Talos. Very animated(talks with her hands). Only kills evil when necessary with this personality.

Bio: She was born and raised as a reach woman. She witnessed her mother's murder by Markarth Guards at 4, and her father's murder by the same at 7.
    She developed a second personality for when she wants to murder. She can change between the two at any time and is very chaotic at times.
    She murdered her brother when she was 13. Murdered her uncle at 16. Ate a bandit alive at 19. She stole Nightingale Armor from a Drawer in a high-ranking bandit's home. How ge got it is unknown.
    Joined the DB at 20. Was arrested for Murder (on purpose, to get away from society) when she was 22.
    She is in Prison. This is where she will hear the Night Mother and the RP will start for her.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
    Gear: She kept all her gear hidden in a tree stump near Markarth. It includes: Nightingale Armor, Modified DB gloves and boots to match Nightingale armor, and nightingale hood (most of the time she puts the hood down and keeps the mask away. Also has a Dragon priest mask to use interchangeably). Wears a modified cape that is enchanted with Stealth bonuses.

How did she acquire the Nightingale Armour?

ShadowMage

Article Writer

How did she acquire the Nightingale Armour?

Edited it.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Sorry im going to have to post pone this a few more days:sadface:

Destiny

The Fox
    .. Posting to see if I'm interested in joining after my exams... *vanishes in the shadows*

Στάλθηκε από το ST15i μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk 2

A.Auditore

maybe...
    sorry for the wait guys :sadface: monday the ic thread should be up and ready to be posted in, however im going to get the ic thread up this week and jûst get it ready, im usually on my phone when im in the forums and dont like making post from it (cant see screen most of the time, grammar mistakes and i cant color my font) anyways, those that posted ccs need to know if youre still down for rpin? again sorry for the wait on this, just everything hit at once last week and it took a toll on me to where i could think straight.

ill be taking more ccs, would like to see male applicants but a bunch of murdering ladies is fine ;)

ill link the ic thread in here and vise versa, enjoy your week everyone and looking forward to writing with you all

those still on board please respond to here thanks :D

A.Auditore

maybe...
    so in the mean time, whilst i gather my thoughts together and get a post started sometime this week, go ahead (if you are still wanting in the rp) and work on posts, that way when i get mine up you all can just go write after and we can go from there, ALSO... im not against rpers wanting to travel with each other, thats totally fine with me and i encourage it alot! so if you want to travel with someone thats fine just pm or ask them here... whatever ya know ;) again posting will not happen in the actual thread until monday.. giving everyone a chance to be here, see if more people want to join, etc ;)

A.Auditore

maybe...
    meh cc is updated btw... :D

A.Auditore

maybe...
    if you want you can be a late incomer kitty? and monday(next week 9th) is just a goal for me to have everything ready, so if you can post until the following monday i wont have a problem with it, as im sure right now things sre going to go fairly slow atm

A.Auditore

maybe...
    image.jpg shud up baby i know ;)

i kid hehe Wub yew 2 kitteh!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts