Open ωɪɴᴅᴘᴇᴀᴋ ɪɴɴ, ᴍᴏʀᴛʜᴀʟ

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Enthuz22

[Holy crap, guys! I'm been inactive due to very sensitive medical issues, but I'm returning now in better health. How can I reply when this event has already passed?! You guys have made this dificult for me to rejoin! Here goes!]
    [Welcome, Six Gun Tarot! It's a pleasure to have a new member join in this adventure.]
    [TheCaptain, well you're surely confident! Welcome to my thread. I do find your first-person perspective disconcerting. Also, you could do with a bit of grammar check up. Please excuse my sudden speaking up on this; I truly hope that I don't seem rude or bossy because of that. I can be a bit of a grammar freak at times, but I can tone it down. Personally, most RP in third-person perspective. Also, you seem to be "hasty" in your writing. It's hard to explain, so I won't as of now. Again, I really hope I don't cause you any offense. I've RPed for a long time and can really be a bit of a grinch sometimes, haha. Welcome, in any case!]
    [PS: Also, "woman", not "man" - Jonna runs Morthal's Inn, most of the time, and a common patron is the one and only worst bloody bard in the hold! Lurbuk!]

Anedra didn't seem to be listening to him. Her gaze shifted to the East, where she sat erect and stiff, eyes narrowed. She appeared queasy. He followed her gaze and spotted a shadow, loping and limping with a bent back, on all fours. He got to his feet slowly and drew his sword; his bow and arrows were still inside the Inn, and he was angry at himself for forgetting such an important thing, so key to his survival and heart. As whatever it was came closer, his jaw locked, eyes locked on it; it looked like a woman, with long, lanky hair, moving at an unnaturally fast pace. Anedra muttered something next to him, but he heard her not, his life's blood chilled, hearing his headbeat quicken and quiet in his concentration.
    "Vampires!" Behind the woman were four robed figures. Anedra had shouted from beside Kishan, startling him partly. She passed him and disappeared into the inn. He didn't have time to strap on his quiver and string his bow, so he bolted in front of the crouched woman. The door slammed open and shut again, just at the edge of his field of view. A child darted past him; he payed no mind. He moved around the woman, stepping around her and lowering his stance as if moving into a chunky dance, cutting at the first one's leg.
    "More blood!" Kishan's eyes flashed. Another was about, whether friendly or foe, but he didn't have the luxary to look. He didn't have to; a man, figure shadowed in the night despite the torches, with what looked to be the blade of an axe hefted higher than it ought to be, throwing him into confusion.
    Lightning bolts - magic - flashed suddenly, hitting the vampire who Kishan had attacked before it had time to recognize the pain from it's wounded right calf. It tumbled straight into Kishan, who gave a stout but soft nonetheless cry and hit it in the side of it's head with the hilt of his sword, Idris. It toppled to his right side. The stranger continued to fight, several feet away. Kishan turned his attention to the other vampires; like trees in a forest fire, they all began to fall one after one.
    And then it was over. Kishan's left arm and chest were dotted with the vampire's accursed blood, but he was unwounded and, in a hilarous sense, annoyed that he hadn't had much more of a chance to fight. Nonetheless, he stood there and watched as one of the guards walked up to the stranger and spoke to him. Kishan listened for a moment, but then turned his attention to the corpses.
    "Good Kyne, another one?" Kishan watched the two strangers speak and move into the Inn. He stood there for a long moment before glancing at the guard. Not moving towards him, he said, "Never in my year here have I seen a vampire attack." Now, he moved towards the guard. "I trust that the guard-alert has been heightened, to aid against further attacks." He turned away, scanning the bodies. This did bother him. Vampires never attacked at towns; they were getting more bold, as were the Thalmor, who he had heard were prone to roaming in the lands near Morthal but not in the town itself. Both bothered him.
    He nodded at the guard. "Pardon me; please, place the bodies of these foul vermin where the sun will touch them wholly." Kishan strode towards the Inn, opening the door and hearing it close behind him. Idris was still unsheathed, and as he entered, he did not sheath her, instead moving into his room. After a short half-minute, he returned with cleaning rags in hand, along with a small square circular cannister and an oval stone that gleamed like glass in the firelight. He settled down into a chair and left the strangers to settle in. This night was growing weary, and yet he now found himself looking more forward to returning to his camp. He forbade himself to unless he meant to pack, before he left the murkwood to it's eerie silence.
    Where was Anedra? She seemed a fair bit comely to normal. He realized that she wasn't inside as of yet. Where was her old man? He returned to cleaning his sword, setting the whetstone aside at his feet. Not much noise other than a soft whispering kind of sound was made when the first rag's surface touched the steel of his blade.

Six Gun Tarot

Power is Power
    Tristane lifted the heavy helmet of his head and placed it down on the table. His long silver-colored hair flowed, bound by a red ribbon.

"A mug of Cliff Racer if you have it."

Jonna dug around under the barstand and pulled out a bluish bottle with the unmistakable daedric markings. She poured the dark blue liquid into a mug and gave it to Tristane.

He drank on it softly, shaking his head every so often as it was stronger then your normal drink. He turned back to Jonna who was cleaning a few mugs.

"I don't suppose you know where a man could find some work?"

Jonna sighed and placed down the mug she was cleaning and looked at him.

"Your not from Hjaalmarch are you Breton? There hasn't been good work out here for the last few months, you'd have better luck down south."

sosvodir

Breton
    Prompting the Orsimer woman in her arms, Anedra settled the stranger into her own bed, "Let me know if you need anything else." she mumbled, exiting her shared room and slouching into a wooden chair beside the fire, "Tough night." she grumbled, rubbing her temples with her fingers, which were stained with blood - blood that wasn't her own. Frowning, the Nord woman whipped the drying blood on her skirt, cracking her neck.

Enthuz22

Just as Kishan set aside his wonderings of where Anedra had disappeared off to, he heard her voice from right next to him, to his right side. "Tough night," the Nordic woman muttered, sounding rather moved and disgruntled. He didn't shift to look at her; obviously, she had not noticed that it was he who was sitting at the far end of the tavern, head bowed as he cleaned the caking blood from the lesser edge of his sword. She moved beside him but did not move. After a long moment, he lifted his head and the whispering hustle of the rag brushing against the steel ceased. He looked at Anedra. She was covered in blood.
    Immediately, and not wholly to his embarrassment, he was concerned that she had been injured. And that's exactly what he blurted out; battle had loosened his tongue, as it oft did, and he was later angry at himself for not guarding his tongue as he ought to do. "Are you alright?" Blood, lathen most thickly upon her hands. Her lips were set into a sulky frown. He was momentarily ignoring the other two travellers. He was unsure what to think of them, much less what he would say to them if it came to that. Jonna had spoken to him, but he had been thinking of other things, and did not bother to hear what she had said. I ought to get my bow.

sosvodir

Breton
    (I offer my most sincere apologies as I am currently extremely busy with work and school, and I usually only get time to post when I am extremely tired, so I am sorry for my short and quite undescriptive posts.)

"Me? It seems as though I'm healthy and alive, so I should say yes." she said, a sputter of a chuckle choking her lungs as she coughed, "Just tending to the injured; as it is what I do best." she added, a shrug lifting and resting on her shoulders, "Alchemy.. if I wasn't making myself clear." the Nordic bard laughed, trying to lift her spirit in the room of sweaty and drunk men. Looking around, Anedra shifted, "Aren't many women in these parts, are there?" she mumbled nervously, gesturing to the innkeeper, for Jonna was the only other female that she'd encountered besides the Orsimer.

Enthuz22

(No need to apologize, sosvodir. I am currently in a midterm event, but am not stressed about studying, so I will continue to post if there is anything to reply to. Perhaps I will even begin to write more than roleplay thread topics soon, as well, and one day I will move on from tales of Skyrim to stories of other accountable things. I've been considering writing off-screen for a while now, although about what I'm not sure about yet.)
    He didn't move his eyes off of her face, eyes flickering as he examined the blood on her skin and the expression on her face that disappeared as she looked away from him. "You don't sound alright. Were you struck at all? Have you paused since after the skirmish? Moving dramatically, especially after your blood pressure has been raised by something like a battle, especially if ended shortly but seemingly life threatening, will cause your heart to stutter and your blood to go where it ought not to. Stay sitting for a moment. I'll get you a watered down mead." He got to his feet and began to pass her, but he froze in his steps, thinking of the other people in the tavern. Anedra's father and the two strangers. He wished to have a speak with all of them, if he could, Jonna but not Lurbuk - wherever he had scurried off to - excluded. And he thought also of the salves left chilled at his camp. He continued to the bar, leading his sword, Idris, lying on his chair on the left side of where Anedra sat.

TheCaptain

The Mad Conductor of Words
    "Your not from Hjaalmarch are you Breton? There hasn't been good work out here for the last few months, you'd have better luck down south."

"Hm well from I sit I see there's lots of work to be done it's probably going to take me a week or two at least to clean out the filthy blood sucking dirt from this town, this is going to be a long week" he said to Jonna sighing as he pulls his mask and hood down revealing his scarred and black hair and bearded face Jonna turned to him with a confused look "what do you mean?" she asked to him, he looks up at her his face seemed to grow dark "Burnt House" he said as if he was name dropping someone big as the High King of Skyrim

sosvodir

Breton
    "You sure are a worried person!" she exclaimed with a shortened chuckle, brushing her fingers through her knotted, amber hued hair, "Thank you," she continued, "But I shouldn't drink," she paused once more, "Actually.. I should probably..." standing, the Nord trailed off, opening the door to the room she was renting and disappeared for a moment.
    Returning to her seat, Anedra held a small chunk of what looked to be burnt flesh. "Cooked skeever hide helps calm the nerve." she said, her nose wrinkling as she took a bite, "The stuff tastes nasty, but's worth it," she laughed, crunching the ingredient in between her pearly teeth and swallowing, "Would you like some?" she asked, leaning towards Kishan with a handful of the stuff.

From inside the room, Anedra's father yawned, starting as he saw the Orsimer near him, sleeping on his daughter's bed. Standing and nearly tripping while he went on his way to the door, the old soldier reached his elbow to shield a cough. As he neared the counter, he twisted his beard, his eyes grazing the shelves as he picked out his favorite drink; Argonian Bloodwine. Nodding to the bottle of the wine, he gave Jonna the few gold coins he owed for the drink.

Enthuz22

Kishan heard Anedra reply behind him; he heeded her words, deciding to get himself a drink. He did glance, however, back at Anedra and shake his head slightly in response, but he also gave her a small smile. He sat next to the man Jonna was talking to. "...work out here for the last few months, you'd have better luck down south" she told the stranger. A Breton? He hadn't gotten a good look at the man's face. He kept silent and brushed a bit of drying blood off of his armor, which he hadn't shedded since he originally entered the inn, head lowered, not bothering to hide the fact that he was doing what could be called "neutral eavesdropping". Eavesdropping nonetheless.
    "Hm. Well, from where I sit I see there's lots of work to be done. It's probably going to take me a week or two at least to clean out the filthy blood sucking dirt from this town," the Breton replied to Jonna. "It's going to be a long week." Kishan bridled at this, shifting slightly in his seat. Morthal certainly had it's troubles, but even Kishan had not noticed the presence of any vampires. "They must be migrating," he muttered, in a line of though, unaware that he had spoken aloud. Neither replied to him in any case.
    The man sighed and pulled back his cowl. His hair was black, and his beard was of medium length. His face was scarred. Kishan could tell from his cheekbones and skin that he was indeed a Breton; he had met a few Bretons in Dawnstar, although most travellers were of other races, with the majority being Imperials. He had forgotten most of his encounters with them.
    "What do you mean?" Jonna pressed the Breton. The man looked up at her, a grim expression marking his face. "Burnt house," he growled, so softly that Kishan's ears were hard put to hear it, and he lifted his face to hear it, feeling his own lowered hood brushing against the back of his neck. Jonna's neck muscles tightened and she straightened her back, looking at the man with a stiff demeanor. "It is as it appears," she replied. "A burnt house." Her eyes turned from the Breton to Kishan, who was not a rare sight, but still one for the citizens to narrow their eyes at. Jonna was not as bigoted as some may be, but she had double the paranoia.
    He felt he should speak. As he was compiling a response to the Breton's words, he heard a cough behind him; he glanced behind him and saw Anedra's father there, nodding to Jonna, who handed him a sloping, discolored bottle labeled Argonian Bloodwine. He moved his head to make passage for the bottle. He wished that the old man would sit next to him, but he was on the stool farthest to the right of the barcounter, and therefore the only way that would be possible is if the elderly man dragged a stool next to Kishan and sat there, decisively. So he returned his attention to the Breton and spoke.
    "Jonna." He spoke quietly. "The man has a point and I won't deny him." He looked straight at the Breton, grey eyes left cold without the dancing light of the fire, although they had a particular warmth in and of themselves, as if sparked by a boyish excitement and yet also shaded by his strained desire to shed his past and push ever more into whatever the future holds. "It doesn't seem as if you're recently been to Morthal, stranger. That house has been like that since I've been here, but unlike you I didn't care for the reason. As for the vampires that you appear worried about - you are not alone in your desire to rid this town of them, although I wonder at how much there is to preserve in Morthal, other than human lives." His voice had become bitter-sweet, although it now returned to it's normal tone. He was both restless and tired. "I can tell you this: the vampires are not native here." He paused, hoping that would sink in and knowing that it wouldn't be so for many adventurers, instead fueling their ambitions.
    Jonna seemed unsettled by Kishan's candor in gossip. She pursed her lips. "I forgot your name again, murkwalker," she pressed Kishan, whose eyes flickered in response. He was angered by her title, but it was one rightfully given, and this was Jonna, so he let it pass.
    He looked from the Breton to Jonna. "Name's Kishan Braudil. Nice to meet you sir," he added directly after introducing himself, remembering his manners.

TheCaptain

[OOC: hi guys just thought I'd say that John is actually a nord, sorry if anyone got confused by this and yes John can pick up on a lot of things but this doesn't make him OP, just thought I'd confirm that]

"It is as it appears, A burnt house."

I smiled as I saw multiple reasons to say otherwise of the burnt house "well how you reacted would say otherwise for instants you straightened your back and neck muscles tightened so that suggest you know something and you trying to ward me off either for my safety or some other reason I haven't thought of yet " I said showing how good I was at Observing a person I turn to the older man as he said "I can tell you this: the vampires are not native here",I think for a moment before speaking "so that means they've just possibly set up somewhere or they've been around before the house was burnt and please, don't say the house isn't involved I know unnatural magic when I feel it and that place reeks of it I could smell it the minute I passed by the jarl's court, Jonna was it? a mug of mead if you kindly ma'am" I said smiling a little

Enthuz22

[Aye, anyone can pick up on gossip, especially in Inns in other holds. Also, everyone has various personalities; John is one who is less shy about bringing up rumors, and that is frowned upon in Morthal, generally, but it does not make it wrong. I do find you, TheCaptain, posting in-character about something that already occurred rather disconcerting, but then again I just did it, so it would be ironic to complain. I'll refrain from doing so in the future. Back to IC.]
    [The 'old man' mentioned in this post is a reference to an old Breton from Cyrodiil that Kishan met in Dawnstar. His history is not much explained, but he aided Kishan mentally by opening the boy to discussions of lore, culture, tradition, and general philosophy. These conversations finally led to Kishan leaving Dawnstar to find his own path in life. He still holds the old man close at heart, although he has yet to learn much. Part of Kishan is still a boy, locked up in an adult body, urging for entertainment. His "pathlessness" is the main reason why he obliges to drink.]
    The Nordic stranger had smiled as Jonna claimed that there was nothing special about the burnt-down house; he commented on her reaction, confident that she was secreting something from him. He had paid as much attention to detail as Kishan did, although Kishan was less vocal, so to say, with such things. He hardly spoke of them at all, and that was not a new trait.
    The Nord turned towards Kishan, silent for a moment, eyes faded in thought before replying. Kishan listened to the man, glancing towards Jonna at the end of his speech. "And a mug of Sheerspice wine for myself, Jonna, if you wouldn't mind." Jonna simply turned around and moved off to get them their drinks. It would only be a minute, but Kishan had the feeling that she didn't want to be around them much longer, no doubt because the stranger's presence had ruffled her feathers. In the meantime, Kishan looked back at the stranger. "Like I said, I know nothing of this matter except for the fact that vampires are as new here as you appear to be, and that the house's state is not one that the guards take lightly." He had the tone of one who didn't care for it's fate either way, although he had decided that it wouldn't be a bad idea to stay here for a few weeks longer. He wanted to examine the means of the vampire encounter. More so than that, he much wanted to speak - if it was possible, for the old man hadn't spoken a word Kishan had heard yet, and he wondered if the reason was medical - with Anedra's father. Kishan held the words of an elder close at heart, as he had quickly learned in Dawnstar by the old man.
    "Is that the reason you came to this dreary little town?" he asked offhandedly, struggling to return his attention to the present topic. Jonna approached them and set down two mugs. Kishan took him and took an unwary sip. Part of him was eagerly howling for the buzz that alcohol would give him if he continued to drink too late into the night. He pushed back that part of his mind wearily. He needed to be awake and alert this morning if he wanted to hunt. Hunting had become a passion of him; he loved the silence of the morning, as if the night had loosened the tension that would return when the town and the forest awake. Even the blood on an animal's pelt was like art. It was a boyish part of him that took pride and love in slaying a beast, that admired gore and battle, and it was that part of him that he was most likely to indulge and give into.

TheCaptain

"Like I said, I know nothing of this matter except for the fact that vampires are as new here as you appear to be, and that the house's state is not one that the guards take lightly, Is that the reason you came to this dreary little town?"

John smiles as he leans in closely "yes and no I'm here because word of strange going ons had reached Jorrvaskr and I was deployed to investigate the house being one of them, I think I'll go see an old friend of mine in a few minutes" he said picking up his drink and started to slowly chug it down

Enthuz22

The Nord smiled and leaned closer to Kishan. "Yes and no. I'm here because word of strange going ons has reached Jorrvaskr-" The stranger is a Companion ... "-and I was deployed to investigate - the house being one of them. I think I'll go see an old friend of mine in a few minutes." A friend! Here in bloody Morthal! Under my very nose. Kishan frowned and reminded himself that he was not a protector of Morthal, despite 'watching over' the village.
    The Nord picked up his mug and started to slowly chug it down. Kishan didn't wait and watch him. Half of his face still set into a slight frown, he got to his feet, bringing his mug with him, and disappeared into his room. He exited it still in his armor, his weapons - bow, arrows, and sword - sheathed where they ought to be. He approached Jorra.
    "I'll be back soon," he told the barmaid. "Just going for a hunt in the murkwoods." She nodded, no doubt thinking that the murkwoods was where the ranger belonged. He turned to the stranger. "I didn't catch your name, Companion," he said to him. Kishan did not visibly express any desire to backstab this man and ruin what he was here for. Indeed, that was not what Kishan was about to do at all. He didn't lie - he was going to hunt, and he was going to enter the murkwoods. He needed to collect more greens for meals if he was going to continue to take shelter at his camp in the murks for a few more weeks. What the shifted truth was lied in what his prey was, beyond ingredients for foods and salves. He was going to search for any sign of vampires. Their appearance here had disrupted him just as much as it had this stranger. He wouldn't intentionally interrupt them, of course - that would be suicide, unless he could pick them off from a safe height.

[I must add that vampires are not easily snuck upon, even for a surefooted ranger. If they are near the murkwoods, where he indeed can pick them off from within the grasp of a tree, then there it is a possibility he will be forced to fall; vampires are undead bloodsucking fiends - most of them - but of all things they're not stupid, and they could be counted as unruly beasts of man-beasts - among the same lines of a werewolf or werebear. Which reminds me, werebears are supposed to be not only natives of Solsteim but of Skyrim as well - werewolves, not so much. So, any werewolf encounters may, if you wish it so, may be replaced by a werebear instead. They are not natives of Morthal's swampy forests, however. You'd have more likeliness, whatever the percentage, of finding a werebear in the northeast instead, but not along the coast.]
    [I'm trying to make it so that everyone else on this thread can still post. We've been doing a two-person posting thing and I feel like that's being unfair. Not either of our fault, we both just couldn't help but get a little carried away. Such is the allure of post-by-post roleplaying!]

TheCaptain

"I didn't catch your name, Companion,"

"Brunwulf, John Brunwulf" he said declaring that he was not just a Companion but a well known senior member as well, Finishing his drink he got up from his sit picking up his bow and arrows and walked over to Kishan "I think I might come with you if you don't mind, I'm probably gonna be kicked out in a minute and maybe a little hunting will give me some time to make sure I've not gone rusty" he said strapping his Quiver on his back and singled his bow on his shoulder "ready when you are if you'll allow me" he said resting his arms on Black Mark't his Katana sword he's carried for years

Enthuz22

The Nord introduced himself as John Brunwulf and added that he was not to the Companions, but rather a senior member. Kishan gave a slight nod, not much caring for this information. John Brunwulf finished his drink and set it down onto the counter, bending to pick up his bow and arrows. He approached Kishan, declaring his want to accompany Kishan at his hunt. John strapped his quiver on his back, ignoring Kishan's shifted movements as if to aid him, and set his bow so that it peered over his shoulder. "Ready when you are if you'll allow me," he said, resting his arms on the sword at his side.
    Kishan studied John's gear swiftly. His armor looked heavy, although the leather packing underneath it may be enough to stifle the sound of clamoring metal. He bore several throwing knives and had a strap carrying a few sachels on the front of his armor. The make of his sword was not one familiar to Kishan, and his bow was made of some black metal, curved and twisted into an advanced formation that Kishan was sure was a revival from some ancient blueprint. He wouldn't know. He certainly liked the look of it, though.
    What talent did this John have in hunting? "Can your friend wait?" he asked. Dammit, I won't shake this witchhunter off, will I? Alright. To the murks we will go he thought. "One moment," he told John, disappearing into his room again and returning a moment later, quiver in place, slipping his bow into it's holster where he might easily reach it. Even if they were actually just going hunting for regular prey, which he was unsure as of now, toting John around now, he would still be able to skip back to his camp and grab his better skinning knife and, perhaps, other things there. So it was no big deal that he didn't bring the knife with him now. He started towards his sword, eyes naturally roving towards Anedra. He didn't mean to just step out on her. It felt rude.

gracethegamergirl

Natalia was in Morthal for business. Vex had given her a burglary job and the target was here in town. Morthal was a slow, quiet town, surrounded by foggy marshes with fearsome creatures lurking through out them. She decided she was not to strike the house until night fall, so she roamed through the town, looking for something to occupy her time. As she was strolling through the town, her eyes met the sign of an inn. It seemed quite busy for such an empty town. Natalia climbed up the steps to the inn, opening up the door, the smell of burning firewood and roasting meat filling her nose. As she closed the door behind her, she pulled down her hood, revealing her face. She twirled the end of her braid around her finger, walking over to the innkeeper, seating herself on a stool, setting a rather large bag of coin in front of the redguard woman. "Give me two black briar meads," she commanded.

Character Card: http://skyrimforum.com/sf/index.php?posts/858492

Enthuz22

[Welcome, gracethegamergirl, to the thread! Recently, we've had two members who haven't posted in a while, leaving TheCaptain and I to our own devices, which isn't much fun. Getting off topic, it's cool to know that I'm not the only gamer girl on these forums, although I didn't initially doubt it. We're going to be joined by another member, I believe, with two new characters as well. There's no currently huge plot. I suggest checking out the bios of other characters that are being rped here, and also reading past posts, if you haven't already, to get a feel for what's going on in the rp. Natalia may not have noticed the bodies of the vampires, for example, although there may be blood on the ground outside of the tavern. In any case, welcome, and sorry about my lengthy OOC post :D I'm just like that sometimes.]

Kishan stood in front of the center chair, the door to his right. He was picking up his sword when the door opened, to his right. He turned his head slightly. If he hadn't been so seclusive, he would have flushed in shock. The woman was of a graceful, blooming shape, petite and of average height. Her skin was pale, and long, pale blonde hair disappeared behind her shoulders. As she turned towards the bar, her back towards him, he saw that the hair flowed to her lower back. What he had seen of her face pushed on the border of gorgeous.
    He was no man to deny her beauty. He paused as she passed by him. He was more curious of why someone of her apparent stature was here in Morthal than anything else. As she approached the bar, he looked away and sheathed his sword, hearing her sit down on one of the stools and demand not only one but two Black Briar meads.
    He narrowed his eyes slightly and grabbed the three blade-cleaning rags and flintstone and moved to the entrance of his room to store them there. He placed the objects on the top of his dresser and turned, looking at John and then turning his gaze to Anedra.
    To his left, at the bar, he heard Jonna shuffle to get the mystery woman a drink. Kishan realized that this woman must be more Nord than he, to demand double the usual amount of mead. It was an intriguing concept, at which his lips twitched to betray his amusement.
    He turned towards John again. "Alright, I'm ready as I'll ever be," he said, walking towards him and flicking his eyes towards the door, still unsure how to proceed when the true hunt would begin.

gracethegamergirl

[Thank you! Honestly I didn`t know many other girls were on here either. xD And dead vampires? O.O Maybe I should have read everything more thoroughly.. lol]

Natalia noticed out of the corner of her eye that someone was watching her. She ignored it and chugged down one of the meads she had been handed by the innkeeper, setting it down on the bar and rose from her seat, heading over to a random room and tossing another bag of coin at the innkeeper. "I`m staying here for the night!" she hollered, slamming the room`s door behind her.

Character Card: http://skyrimforum.com/sf/index.php?posts/858492

Enthuz22

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts