Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
The_Madgod
The_Madgod
I have a few characters who I don't know who to side with, though my only Nord is a cultist of Molag-Bal. He's in the Volikhar and lives in Markarths' abandoned house. He does not intend to join the civil war, though if he does he'd choose the more barbaric side so he can enslave mor epeople for lord Bal. I have one person of every race except Redguard, two Wood Elves, though one is for roleplay.
Znowcicle
Znowcicle
Oh I can give a direct link of when I came in if you would like. I was just posting it so you would know what I was referring to.

That's another reason why I did so much snooping bulbaquil :p
The_Madgod
The_Madgod
I'd like that, if you don't mind. Mine just gives certain pros and cons and then gives ethical reasons why you should strike down Ulfric unless you're roleplaying
Znowcicle
Znowcicle
The more barbaric side you say? Stormcloaks definitely ;)
Znowcicle
Znowcicle
Imperials or Stormcloaks, what one? | Page 46 | Skyrim Forums I posted it when I applied but for convenience I pasted it here too.
The_Madgod
The_Madgod
Thx I'll try to look at it unless I get another alert things are calming down
Znowcicle
Znowcicle
Znowcicle
Things are pretty crazy on my end as well so no rush ^-^;
The_Madgod
The_Madgod
Things are slowing done my book conversation is nearly over though I'm still gonna link her some comics and the other guy posting on the rp isn't very fast so I have some time.
The_Madgod
The_Madgod
I'm thinking of making my imperial a stormcloak. He's not all that intelligent and just likes smashing things, and stormcloaks are more geared towards smashing things.
bulbaquil
bulbaquil
Oh, snooping has nothing to do with it. I still continue to take the Stormcloak side unless playing as a Dunmer, Argonian, or (for obvious reasons) Imperial. I've become far too attached to Windhelm to let it burn.
The_Madgod
The_Madgod
I love Windhelm as well, but only for the house. I've written an article that explains why I consider Windhelm the worst city to live in, and it's one redeeming quality. (Spoiler) It's Hjerim.
Znowcicle
Znowcicle
I only say snooping because that's what I did playing as a Khajiit. I can understand your attachments to Windhelm.
bulbaquil
bulbaquil
I can't deny that both me and Sjadbek are big Hjerim fans :)
The_Madgod
The_Madgod
It's the most functional house in Skyrim, and one of the most beautiful, if you're into Nordic architecture.
Znowcicle
Znowcicle
I've been so busy doing quests, when I had the ability to play Skyrim, that I haven't really explored the cities to know them quite as well as you two do I admit. I hope to in the future if that's any consolation.
The_Madgod
The_Madgod
Everything looks the same as it does outside, usually. And welcome... to the WRITERS GUILD!
Znowcicle
Znowcicle
Thank you so much! I'm happy to be included! :D I wrote an extra long post since it was my first one. I just wanted to encompass everything that I missed and tell a bit about myself.
The_Madgod
The_Madgod
I just saw it. Basically just look at all kinds of beginning fanfics, blogs and rps and help them out, maybe join a few to help keep the story on track. Sometimes they even ask for your ideas. If you ever become an article writer then do it there, too.
Znowcicle
Znowcicle
Thank you for the tips. I'll be sure to keep that in mind.