Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
bulbaquil
bulbaquil
HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE STORMCLOAKS! ...nah, I'm just kidding :p
The_Madgod
The_Madgod
Well it's just calling them racist and saying I don't like Windhelm, but in my experience that'll probably start a firestorm.
Znowcicle
Znowcicle
The_Madgod
The_Madgod
I began as an Argonian and I joined the Stormcloaks without knowing of their racism. I've retired Conquers-Many-Foes now, but I had to live with my wifes kin in the grey quarter calling me scum.
Znowcicle
Znowcicle
I started as a Khajiit and I watched others choose sides quickly but I wanted a reason so I went almost fifty levels just gathering information by talking to NPC's. That's how I found out. Sorry that your wife's kin called you scum...I bet that was an eye opener haha
The_Madgod
The_Madgod
Definetly. I married Jenassa early on, as I had hired her at the very beginning of my game. When I made my second character, the wood elf Velid, I joined the Imperials before even entering Whiterun.
The_Madgod
The_Madgod
I was one of the first few to comment on that thread, maybe third page, max. When I clicked the link it didn't bring me to yours, and I was not gonna scroll through 115 pages of random arguing. Sorry :sadface:
bulbaquil
bulbaquil
Even though I typically side Stormcloak, I'd be hard-pressed to do so while playing a Dunmer or Argonian.