what race would you most want to be in real life

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

nightmare16

here have a cookie :)
i would have to be a khajitt. there so graceful in movement, have great senses, have natural weapons in there claws and the way they talk is beast. my 2nd choice would be high elf for magical properties or nord for physical strength

berzum

Why is the alto wine always gone?
Argonian....it would be cool to swim without the use of a tank.

Ciocal Gricenchos

Cichol Grigenchosach
I would be a Bosmer if the Green Pact didn't exist. I love vegetables. :c

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Probably Redguard. The whole sailing the seas thing would be an attractive option. And the fact that the land is not covered in ice all the time would also be a bonus

nightmare16

here have a cookie :)
Definetly a Dremora. Those things look badass!

Aw you mean playable race?

Ummm would have to be an Altmer or Dunmer... just coz they age a lot slower... prob Dunmer :)

HEY i wanna be a dremora i didnt think of them.... ok what NON playable race would you want to be :)

The Saviour of Skyrim

Passive-Aggressive Chaotic Good
Argonians can breathe underwater, are naturally stealthy, magically-inclined, physically strong, and blessed with incredible regeneration abilities, immunities and resistances by the Hist. It sounds perfect to me, with one problem:

Black Marsh just sucks. Not as a fantasy setting, but as an actual place to live. I would be forced to spend my younger years in that primitive and disgusting place if I were Argonian, which I would be none too pleased with. Then, if I decide to leave and go elsewhere, I'll be constantly harrassed by racists.

Being an Altmer on the Summerset Isles would be the easiest path honestly.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Nord. Oh wait, I already am one in real life.

Probably Khajit since I love cats, but still, a Nord if I could be a werewolf too. I'd love to pull a Jason Goes to NY trip by going were on a cruiseship, howling everybody in to cowering and then eat them. :)

mattizcool

Flying lawnmowers are cool.
A playable race I would like to be would be Khajiit. I love their culture and the fact that there are many kinds of them allows diversity.

Non-playable races I would love to be are Dwemer and Lilmothiit. Dwemer because of their tech and god-like beards
(mostly the beards) and the Lilmothiits because who wouldn't wanna be a fox person?

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
A playable race I would like to be would be Khajiit. I love their culture and the fact that there are many kinds of them allows diversity.

Non-playable races I would love to be are Dwemer and Lilmothiit. Dwemer because of their tech and god-like beards
(mostly the beards) and the Lilmothiits because who wouldn't wanna be a fox person?
Interesting. I'd never heard of the Lilmothiit, but, they certainly do seem cool!

Nephor The Shadow Stalker

Strike swiftly and silently.
Do vampires count? Dunmer hands down. Most diverse of the races and they just look awesome. On the other hand the Khajiit have stolen my heart for being just badass by just being. Okay so about them vampires.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
Nonplayable race? DRAGON!!!
On a more serious note, I would want to be a daedra or aedra. Preferably a powerful one.