• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    CUZ Y U NO EDIT POST

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    Sorry guys, got stuck editing some videos until 9... Anyways, here's all my answers, and some info regarding the RP.

1. Yes Wolfsbane, you may use colour schemes for all different important characters of your kingdom. Me, Blackdoom and Kimrisvik have already all three done so, and I agree that it does help it become easier. It'll only be mandatory, those that cannot do it don't have to :)

2. Khaotic3, I love you for coming with me on the east. I'm not alone any more. You're in, great CC as well, interesting idea with a militarized kingdom, Morrowind, Elsweyr and Cyrodiil should be worried!

3. PUBLIC INFO! MUCH IMPORTANTZ! Just reminding everyone of the system we are using in this RP. EVERY IRL DAY IS ONE SEASON IN THE RP. If you do not have time to post for a day, it is still fine to start your post with the last season, and progress to the current one inside the post.

Now, since Blackdoom added the detail of snow falling, I say yesterday was the end of Autumn. So TODAY (21/01) is WINTER! I will everyday add the current season around midnight in central european time, on the same time every day. This way, no matter your timezone, you will have time to post each day without having to sit here and wait for my various posts, deciding the new seasons.

Also, keep in mind of course, that geographically, the seasons do change. For example, Skyrim during Summer, can still be very cold, and maybe even eternally winter, if the players want it to, while Elsweyr and Argonia could have eternal summer, since they are exotic jungle lands (as well as Valenwood of course.) So just because I say it is winter, don't make it hail giant ice cubes in Elsweyr! Think about how the geography of your province would be, you could also have different regions with different weathers. For example Hammerfell, could be one half now barren, cold wasteland, and the other could still be warm as hell, FOR EXAMPLE!

That's it for the JoJo newsletter of January. Have fun RP'ing :)

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    (Forgot some stuff, fluffing obviously....)

4. In 1 hour, It SHOULD become spring. But since Khaotic, Wolfsbane and Epicvakarian haven't had a chance to join in on the IC, and Blackdoom and Kimrisvik has a conversation, I'm extending this season around 9-10 hours further, until 8 AM central european time tomorrow (22/01). If you others that have posted for Winter wants to post in this time as well, either save your Spring post for tomorrow; or make another Winter post before I make the announcement of Spring!

Some details that can be added to your posts are as follows:
    Economy, incomes and expenses.
    Military, recruitment and training.
    Security, crime and uprising. (Good job there Kim)
    Population, happy, expanding, decreasing, sick, healthy.
    Resources, food, materials, harvest.

Again those are just examples, but adding some of those from time to time really helps us others get an idea of how your kigndom's faring this season!

Im gonna stop talking, shoo shoo, go post.

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    I will NOT have a chance to post before 8am. I have A-levels to work for :eek: Does it have to be a day for each season? Why not two-three days? Gives some leeway for people being unable to post.

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    I mean, I can introduce the kingdom in spring but it'd make more sense for each season to be longer to allow more free posting.

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    That is true,

Alright, I'm changing the season system to one season holding 48 hours so everyone has time enough to post. For those of you that were fine with the 24H system, keep in mind you may add different times of a season. For example, one post the first day could be the start of Spring, and the enxt day your post contains the end of Spring, and the beginiing of change onto Summer.

If this still doesn't work for everyone, I might extend it further, but we're trying this for now.

tdatapina

Hero of Time
    I have been invited by Jo'rak so I'll get up a CC as soon as I can.

So excited to start writing:p

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    Yeah Tdatapina, just read your CC (In PM) and it's really sexy-looking, like the way you weakened yourself, that makes for a fun kingdom as well, a bit of diversion.

So since I know the CC is good, you're in, just post it here along with your DIALOGUE COLOUR and Kingdom banner.

Blackdoom, I can say he is taking Cyrodiil, everything that is left to take at least ;)

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    Just to clarify, your birds go to every ruler in Tamriel, not just Skyrim Morrowind and B marsh?

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    Every province and ruler of Tamriel. Yes. Even your fancy little Orsinium Mr. Blackdoom ;)

Unrelated, I've just finished making the youtube channel for the gaming company I work for! So if you guys could show the love, and subscribe to the channel, that would be really fluffing amazing of you guys, and I'd make love to you all when you sleep! I'm posting this because Tdatapina and Khaotic talked with me aabout it last night, and I don't see any reason why not to link it here, really...
    Might even get a Skyrim let's play up later, if people fancy watching that stuff! (On PC then, with all those legendary mods us console players heard of)

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZl62hMbNhQNdGYpR3jPYSA Thanks guys :)

halcyondaiz

Finder of Warm Sands
    Minor update for my CC: seeing as I finally have GIMP back, I'll be updating my flag/crest/emblem design since it was done in a five minute session with MS Paint.

Might do an updated map with everyone's flags on it as a legend, if I can get the time. If I do, I'll post it here.

tdatapina

Hero of Time
    Rulers
    Royal Family:
    King Dion Asiius- Fair and just king always choosing equality and fairness
    Queen Vilena Asiius- Stricter of the two rulers, always makes the harsh decisions
    Prince Xander Asiius- Young and foolish, yet highly talented in the arts of swordplay and archery

Army:
    General Lerexus Haderus- Considered to be the best swordsman in all of Alesarius. Incredibly strong and able to wield a two handed sword with one hand.
    Tactician Master Bassianus Calixto- Wisest in all of Alesarius. His smarts do not only lend hand in battle but as well as arcane research.

Diplomat:
    Roderic Vontan- Cunning and very convincing, also intimidating.

Province
    Central and western Cyrodiil and slight part of Cyrodiil (just around Bravil)

Kingdom Name and Emblem/Flag
    Name: Alesarius
    Dauntless.png

History
    The Asiius family has a long bloodline stretching all the way back to 2E. They were a small and self kept family who lived as an Imperial should; worshiping the Nine Divines and serving the emperor. When Talos was removed from the pantheon the family was outraged, but kept their sense. They began to build an army silently. They gave themselves no name to make sure that word of their existence never got out. When the time came they took Cyrodiil and renamed the White Gold Tower, Alesarius, a combination of their first queen Alessia and the family name.

Loyalty
    Alesarius

Races
    Imperials
    Nords
    Khajiit

Religion
    Imperial Pantheon (Nine Divines)

Initial stats
    The land is in ruins and they are rebuilding but they are doing so quickly. Miraculously Alesarius's Tower stays standing and is in need of very little repair. To maximize productivity King Dion has assigned everyone to a task rebuilding parts of the kingdom. With their schedule work is happening 24/7 and the kingdom should be rebuilt in no time. Fishing has been almost completely cut off due to the tight border in the south and the Abecean Sea being too far to ship fish to central Alesarius. Crops have begun to thrive with all of Bravil being destroyed and has since been used instead for crop. Alesarius has a steady income of food for all of its citizens. The only resource lacking is wood which is soon to be back to normal when the trees begin to grow in.

Capital
    Imperial City

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    That.... emblem.... Sauron?

You're in Tdatapina, as I've said before, I'll say it now as well!

For everyone! Remember that winter ends in 7 hours! Summer is coming #GoTjokes