• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ill wil

I'm selling this game tomorrow....I can't take the bugs and glitches anymore. It's garbage how your told to reload a previous save in order to "avoid' certain issues..that's a cop out. How the hell can you get stuck in a wall or be floating in mid air after jumping and be told that.....come on! This by far is the worst bugged glitched game I ever played. (No Bullplops) It's a good game....but the issues (for me) out weighs the good in this game. I'm hoping somebody who has a better understanding of this game then me...is willing to convince me to give it a chance. I'm willing to listen....

Dvalin

Games this large always have glitches and I understand completely your issues with it. It will take a few patches for them to work the kinks out of the game. Gotta stay on the forums and lookout for glitched quests. Now that I think about it, if it isn't already here somewhere that would be a great post under the help section, something like "Known Quest Glitches". I think you're refering to the Markarth Guard glitch and thats one of the most frustrating. Maybe suggest putting the game down for a while and let them work on the patches. Pick it back up in a month or 2 and maybe they'll be fixed...Really wish I had a better answer for you.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
If it bugs you so much that you don't care about all the pros from the game, then I won't stop you from selling the game. I think it's a valid opinion. Bethesda games are usually glitchy and that turns off a lot of people. I play on PC so I don't encounter the problem as often as you. Personally, I think it would be a better investment to leave the game on your shelf for a while and pick it up again later like Dvalin suggested. The game will be patched more in the future with inevitable DLCs. I would keep the game and save it for later if you want to get more out of it later. You could also just sell it and later pick it up for PC, if you got the specs for it. It's all up to you, really. It was nice having you around the forum if this is your last.

ill wil

Ok guys yall (I'm from the south) made a valid point. I get frustrated at times but thx alot.....I'm going to keep it after all. Thx a lot.....

Seethe

yah i feel your pain, but i wouldnt sell it. I had a glitch in FallOut NV that corrupted my saves thanks to the gamestop dlc pack, 96 hours gone. So i set it on the shelf and waited till the wasteland called me back, and it did, after a year and i loved it.

Halkin

pzzzztt
many games have bugs, look at civ5 for example (and still even after a long release time), either do some research before buying or live with it. in a perfect world the games would be totally bug free, but seeing as the games indrusty can release what it wants its caveat emptor for now.

edit: i'm not saying its right, but thats what we have

Iceman_mat

I have a feeling your playing on the playstation. I would suggest to learn to laugh at the "problems"

An example, when I am playing on my friends skyrim on ps3 sometimes when I start fighting an enemy menu's pop up, weapons get exchanged, maps open, pretty much anything you can think of with my friend saying "what did you do?", to which after a few frustrating times I just say "Yo man the game wants me to play like this" (e.g had a weapon and heal out, now i'm holding a bow that has fired without me hitting anything).

If it gets to frustrating just pop in another game for a bit (Fallout is always a win :p)

-Cheer

Jaeger

Games this large always have glitches and I understand completely your issues with it. It will take a few patches for them to work the kinks out of the game. Gotta stay on the forums and lookout for glitched quests. Now that I think about it, if it isn't already here somewhere that would be a great post under the help section, something like "Known Quest Glitches". I think you're refering to the Markarth Guard glitch and thats one of the most frustrating. Maybe suggest putting the game down for a while and let them work on the patches. Pick it back up in a month or 2 and maybe they'll be fixed...Really wish I had a better answer for you.

Glitches are at the uesp or wiki sites.

Evina

This by far is the worst bugged glitched game I ever played.

Haha, that title belongs to the Sims 3! Seriously, I've never played any game that needed so many reinstalling, file fixing and sorting out like TS3.
About Skyrim, I've never encountered any serious glitches except the Blood on Ice thing, and a duplicated guy half-sinked in the ground. Aaand the amazing flying horse, but that was awesome...

Bugs / glitches have never gotten in my way of enjoying a game I really like.

I.e.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadows of Chernobyl

When this game was released, it was much buggier than skyrim at it's worst, sometimes the game would crash my pc, game would freeze etc. All of these got in the way of me playing my beloved stalker (this was before any major patches btw) however, I enjoyed it so much that not even annoying bugs could get between me and stalker. So all that to say is that if you enjoy a game enough, minor bugs shouldnt bother you too much, otherwise you probably dont enjoy the game that much.

Colin Rook

The future updates will definitely make this game worth keeping. All games have minor bugs that need ironing out and so patience is a virtue, especially with such a fantastic RPG game like Skyrim.

Ironclad

I like it when I jump and end up flying everywhere, I think it looks awesome!
A re-jump makes me land again.
Other than that, a couple of crashes (PS3) and little more.

Iceman_mat

You Americans amaze me, you realise that there are Somali kids who go to bed wishing they had such buggy games.

To be fair your commenting on a person who is complaining about a buggy game whilst complaining about his complaint and trying to bring notice to issues on a forum were good idea's are often not ignored or trolled...

/firstworldproblems

Also I say those Somalian kids go to bed wishing for water & food and don't give two plopss about Skyrim.

Just saying.

Evina

To be fair your commenting on a person who is complaining about a buggy game whilst complaining about his complaint...

Complainception.
Yo dawg I heard you like complaining...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts